AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Sorry to hear spencer
Nmv- how many dpo are you?
I think i will test tomorrow morning again. That was my last test so will have to go and buy some more

Sorry to hear that spencer ��

I tested this morning with an Internet cheepie & :bfn: I still think it's too early to test but I couldn't resist. I have 1 cheepie test left, I'm very tempted to go & buy some frer test for in the morning.

My symptoms so far

7dpo - sharp lower back pain

8dpo - a little crampy feeling

9dpo - starting to break out in spots, unusual for me, I don't normally get spot until day of AF. My nipples & lady bits started to feel really tingly, lasted a few hours. Then when I got in bed last night I had really bad back ache. This was a first symptom when I was first pregnant with ds#2

10dpo - I feel really crampy like AF is coming & I have lower back ache.

Torz- sounds promising! I hope in a few days you get a nice BFP!

Mumbee- did you decide to test??

AFM, I'm now on AF watch through Sat. Crossing my fingers my LP is back to normal (even if she does show, I really want the AC I've been on since Nov to finally lengthen my LP). So far so good for today, though I do feel wet down there likes she's coming. I usually Dont have any warning, so we will see. Nips feel like they are lightly burning and cheat still feel heavy/full like when I was bf'ing. No testing today for me. I might tomorrow or might hold off, not sure yet.

Omg, you guys....I'm shaking....
:bfp: @ 10dpo

I can't believe it's finally happening for us! :D
It's been such a very long time coming!!!!!!
:wohoo: :happydance:

Attachments

• 20160120_053957.jpg
    20160120_053957.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
NMV!!!Congratulations!!!! That is so so amazing! H&H 9 months to you! How long have you been trying?

Omg, you guys....I'm shaking....
:bfp: @ 10dpo

I can't believe it's finally happening for us! :D
It's been such a very long time coming!!!!!!
:wohoo: :happydance:
So happy for you babe! Congratulation. Pass that baby dust around

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!! :hugs:

On April 28th, it'll be 5 years since I lost my first. I met DH just a few months later and started TTC last October. We caught the egg that very first try, but lost it almost immediately......

Now, 15 months later, we've finally got another shot!!!!! :D

I've felt like a momma without a child for nearly 5 years, but I really think this one is going to stick! I've NEVER gotten a positive result this early before!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!
:wohoo:

Especially on a digi which are typically not very sensitive! Could you have ovulated earlier than you thought? No matter, its great news!

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!! :hugs:

On April 28th, it'll be 5 years since I lost my first. I met DH just a few months later and started TTC last October. We caught the egg that very first try, but lost it almost immediately......

Now, 15 months later, we've finally got another shot!!!!! :D

I've felt like a momma without a child for nearly 5 years, but I really think this one is going to stick! I've NEVER gotten a positive result this early before!! AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Massive congratulations hunny, fab news. I've got everything crossed that it's a sticky been for you x

I've had a very long time to think about how I would announce it to DH....found this shirt about 10 months ago and it's been rolled up behind some rarely used towels in the bathroom ever since. I sat down at the kitchen table where he was having his coffee and let him slowly decipher. It took a minute before he figured out the shirt was implying a unicorn baby...then I handed him the test. :)

His reaction was priceless!! At first he just stared at the test and said, "Oh shit..." (HAHAHA), then he grabbed me and wouldn't let go for about 5 minutes! It's the second time I've seen him cry happy tears. The first was when he asked me to marry him. :D

Attachments

• Pregnant.jpg
    Pregnant.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 19
I'm so excited to see who my other bump buddies will be!!!!!

I have some leftover babydust, girls!!! Come get it!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hope we have an unusually high percentage of BFPs this time around!!!!!
((FX So Hard)) :D

Congrats nmv h and h 9 months I will be ur bump.buddy!! 11dpo here!! Xx (got my bfp yesterday) xx

hello ladies and congrats to all the BFP! wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

Do you mind if I join I had iui Jan.7 and 8th AF is due Friday the 22nd, im dying to know this TWW is the worst thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->