AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Me too, noodles!!!

The September/October 2016 thread is here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/2370570-due-september-october-2016-d.html

Anyone with BFPs this time around are MORE than welcome to join me! :hugs:

New to this thread,my AF was due on the 16th jan nothing yet hope dying down .....:cry:

One of my apps says AF is due sunday one says monday
I'm 12dpo tomorrow
Do you think a Frer may show anything tomorrow?

Hey everyone I am new to this site, I had some trouble starting my account (forgot to check for conf. email in spam >_<) and so I have not introduced myself yet, but have been following along with the thread since it was started.

Congrats to all BFPs I am so happy for all of you and seeing your updates and good news has been exciting !

My AF is due Jan 25th, this is my first cycle TTC and baby #2. Baby #1 was basically a miracle with an IUD so dh and I are very excited to be planning and trying for the first time... I had a neg FRER this morning but I know it is still kind of early to test.

So exciting everyone testing or so close to testing. I bought a pack of clear blue digital pregnancy test, it's the one with a digital & a positive indicater thing. It's the first time I've ever bought an early response test & im soo shocked at how expensive they are :omg:

Well I'm going to do one of the tests in the morning, which one should I use first lol

noodles...I think there is a very good chance you could get a reliable result on an FRER tomorrow!!!! I can't wait!!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Newcomers!! :flower:

nags...Sorry to hear things are dragging on for you. I'm assuming you've tested and gotten a BFN....are you sure you ovulated when you think you did? If you keep a chart on FertilityFriend (or the like), there are at least a few of us who wouldn't mind looking it over for you. :)

Salamalopolis...First of all, I love the screen name you chose...and that is an amazing story for your first born. Congrats!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you this month!!

So exciting everyone testing or so close to testing. I bought a pack of clear blue digital pregnancy test, it's the one with a digital & a positive indicater thing. It's the first time I've ever bought an early response test & im soo shocked at how expensive they are :omg:

Well I'm going to do one of the tests in the morning, which one should I use first lol

I got my BFP on the ClearBlue Digital, if that helps you decide.
FX for you, Torz!!!! :)

I read somewhere FMU isn't always the best

What do you guys think

Interesting, I hadn't heard that one. I still think its best with FMU because it gives you 8 full hours to store up the HCG, so it should give you the highest concentration, which ought to mean better results! :)

That's my "two cents" anyway...LOL

I did wonder that I think you're right
It says everywhere fmu
I'm so tempted to do the frer but so want to keep it until 14dpo
They are expensive lol

They certainly aren't cheap, are they!

I'm REALLY pulling for you, noodles!!!! Come on BFP!!!

I have heard some women get a stronger line with SMU but you should get a line regardless :)

Doing well here- no migraines, still some nip sensitivity but heavy feeling is gone. Feel pretty normal honestly. Have had some increased CM and have been feeling tired but not extraordinarily so...just "chasing a toddler around" tired. Not very hopeful and not sure if I'll test tomorrow or just wait for AF/missed period. All I have is a FRER and Dont want to waste it

Hello,

I am new to this site and saw this group. I have been reading through all of the pages and thought I'd jump in! AF is due 1/23. I have had several months where I thought I had symptoms and got a BFN but this month is so different. Right after O I was SO exhausted. I slept 10-11 hours and would be up for an hour or so and fall right back asleep on the couch for about 3 more hours. It was the type of tired where I just couldn't peel myself off the couch to do anything and getting out of bed seemed awful.
Over the past 4 days or so I have had increasing symptoms. I feel a constant pressure in my lower abdomen, a very dull consistent cramping feeling, very bloated like I need to use the restroom but even when I do that does not help, frequent urination, increased CM but that is gone now, runny nose (but it is January and cold out!!) slight pinching/stretching feeling in lower right side, heightened sense of smell, sore nipples, lower back pain every now and then. This afternoon I began feeling nauseous but that is gone now. These all seem like the right signs but I'm worried I'm over thinking it and its all in my head! The exhaustion part last week is what really makes me think it might be this time! I am never that exhausted. Tired yes, but almost 15 hours of sleep several days in a row, no! Right now I am 11dpo. Sorry for such a long post!

Yay congrars nmv, so exciting. I didnt end up having time to buy any more tests last night. So will have have to go shopping today. I have been feeling very sick in the stomach, not sure if it is a symptom or a tummy bug. I cant wait to see how everyone else goea with their testing

Hello,

I am new to this site and saw this group. I have been reading through all of the pages and thought I'd jump in! AF is due 1/23. I have had several months where I thought I had symptoms and got a BFN but this month is so different. Right after O I was SO exhausted. I slept 10-11 hours and would be up for an hour or so and fall right back asleep on the couch for about 3 more hours. It was the type of tired where I just couldn't peel myself off the couch to do anything and getting out of bed seemed awful.
Over the past 4 days or so I have had increasing symptoms. I feel a constant pressure in my lower abdomen, a very dull consistent cramping feeling, very bloated like I need to use the restroom but even when I do that does not help, frequent urination, increased CM but that is gone now, runny nose (but it is January and cold out!!) slight pinching/stretching feeling in lower right side, heightened sense of smell, sore nipples, lower back pain every now and then. This afternoon I began feeling nauseous but that is gone now. These all seem like the right signs but I'm worried I'm over thinking it and its all in my head! The exhaustion part last week is what really makes me think it might be this time! I am never that exhausted. Tired yes, but almost 15 hours of sleep several days in a row, no! Right now I am 11dpo. Sorry for such a long post!

Wow you are having a lot of symptoms, which is a good sign. I always go crazy in the tww thinking it is all in my head. When will you be testing?

mumbee as much as I am wanting to test now, I am going to wait it out until Saturday and make sure AF does not arrive!

Hope the time flies by for you, good luck. I am 11 dpo today, i think i will test again today or maybe if i can wait until the morning

11 dpo here too and wondering if I want to test in the morning or not. I think I'll collect my pee but test later if I have symptoms. Today's pretty much lack of any has me thinking I'm out

So I just re-tested and got my:bfp:.
I am still nervous after my miscarrage 6 weeks ago, i just really pray this one stays put.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->