• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Finally starting to feel better from this awful bout of tonsillitis, my throat isn't hurting so bad. I woke up this morning with a runny nose & feeling like I'm coming down with a cold. It's gone away as the day has gone on it seems to have got better. From reading online it seems others have has cold symptoms as an early symptom. Trying not to get my hopes up tho, it is properly still way to early. I'm desperate to test but I really trying to hold out until the 24th.

I don't get paid now until Friday, I'm not going to be able to buy any Early response tests until then.

I had quite a few bad sharp pains in my Lower back this morning, could this be from implantation?

Sooo hard not to symptom spot!

Can I join you ladies? I'm waiting too, but not exactly sure when I ovulated!! Had ewcm on 10th, did the deed that night, had pinching on left side on 12th, then more ewcm 13-16th...then yesterday & today I've had lower abdomen period like cramps. I'm off the pill 4 mths, so cycles have have been between 28-32 days. Any idea when you guys think I ovulated?? x

Mine is due the 18th, can I still join this thread? I haven't found anyone yet due on that day and this thread is the closest.

:hugs: i'm sorry hun...best if luck next cycle to you

Coco- hmm..I'm not sure. What cycle days were these?

Star- welcome! Not much longer for you!! How are you feeling this month?

Can I join you ladies? I'm waiting too, but not exactly sure when I ovulated!! Had ewcm on 10th, did the deed that night, had pinching on left side on 12th, then more ewcm 13-16th...then yesterday & today I've had lower abdomen period like cramps. I'm off the pill 4 mths, so cycles have have been between 28-32 days. Any idea when you guys think I ovulated?? x

I always have several days of ewcm too so it's hard to be sure when we O for sure. Just try and do as much as possible during those days :)

I can't believe I've made it to 11dpo (well I think I'm 11dpo) without testing. New record! Haha I just don't see much point with this spotting. Had a tiny bit of brown today but it's definitely decreasing.. I may have to test today just because it'd be weird if I didn't test at all this cycle. And af will probably be here in the next couple of days :(

Omg guys!! I can't believe it. I just went and brought some FRERs because I had this urge to pee on something. I was sure it'd be a bfn because of he brown spotting but I'm looking at it now at only 5 min and there's a tiny line... OMG what the hell? Is this even possible??

image.jpg

Hadn't even been 10 min yet and it's getting darker now..

congratulations!!! no squinter there!

Omg I'm shaking and I feel so nervous. My husband is so stressed out with work today I don't know if I can tell him right now.. I feel like I should wait for a better time but omg...

Been awake with son on and of since 2am so unable to get a decent bbt. So annoyed lol af spotting usually starts 10dpo so one more day to go.

Congrats Samanthatc!! We don't always get the chance to do the deed much because hubby works shifts & we have a hyper 4yr old who is a nightmare to get to sleep...getting private time is tough. I'm sure you much be over the moon!! x

Congrats Samanthatc!! We don't always get the chance to do the deed much because hubby works shifts & we have a hyper 4yr old who is a nightmare to get to sleep...getting private time is tough. I'm sure you much be over the moon!! x

Good Morning, Ladies!!!! :D

How are we feeling this morning????

Sam...I just KNEW it!!!! Congratulations...our first BFP!!! :hugs:
:wohoo:

spencerspiece...Sorry you couldn't get an accurate temp this morning! I can't wait to hear what tomorrow brings!! :)

kksy...Thanks! Temp went back up this morning and I definitely felt a sharp pinch in my uterus area yesterday afternoon!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because its devastating when I've convinced my self that "this is it!", then AF arrives...but I can't hardly help myself! :haha: ((FX))

Great temp rise!!

Sam- did you decide to tell your DH yesterday? My vote is to tell him now!

AFM, no migraine today again! If I wake up tomorrow without one, I'll take a test (10dpo). Blue veins are starting to become more distinct on legs and shoulders. I'm also seeing some shadows on chest and stomach so hoping in another day or two they are more clear. My nips are pretty tough after BF'ing so long but I swear they are starting to get tingly when you touch them.

Its so hard because I know the chance is very slim but its all I can think about. Thankfully if I'm not, its only a couple months before we properly start trying but I'm really hoping to get a positive now and have a fall baby like I've always wanted.

I agree I would absolutely love to have a fall baby my 3 are January May and August all 3 of them are in school holidays too lol that worked out good

Lol, that did work out! My DS is an April baby. I always wanted one spring and one fall. If we aren't preggo this time, we will have a winter/spring baby which will be fine, but I'm really hoping for a fall!

Tested today 9dpo got a beautiful Snow White result. I just don't feel it this month, hurry up BFP or CD1 so I can move on......

Thought I got a faint line at 7dpo this morning. Would a clear blue digital be accurate tomorrow. Due af Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->