• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Huge congrats, Samanthatc! Amazing news.

Tested today 12dpo and :bfn: - pretty sure AF is on the way.

Ah well!! xx

Hey girls. My AF is due on the 20th and I just got a faint BFP on a wondfo today at 12dpo!!! I tested at 10dpo and got a BFN. I'm hoping its a true positive - will test again tomorrow.

Attachments

• 12dpo-bfp.png
    12dpo-bfp.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 10
:hugs: to those gals that have a BFN- I hope you get your BFP in the next few days

Ridley- no, a digital would most likely not be accurate so early. They typically have a sensitivity of 50ml so better to take when AF is due. Do you have a pic of your test?

Mary- that is not a faint line!! Could see it in the small pic on my phone without having to make bigger...congratulations and H&H 9 months to you!!

Thanks ladies! I haven't told husband yet! Haha I've never seen him so grumpy and stresses as he was yesterday. Everything at work went wrong so it didn't seem like the right time for this sort of announcement.. Although it could be a happy distraction.

Mary, congratulations that is a clear line!!

Everyone else I hope you get you're bfps soon xoxox

So, yes...for most of us this is still premature, lol....but what names are at the top of your lists???

My favorite names are:

GIRLS
Avery
Ember
Graylen

BOYS
Vaden
Greyson
Liam

Congrats to the BFPs, i think i will test tomorrow at 10dpo. I am not feeling postive this month, i usually get headaches and dizziness before i test. I have not had anything yet.
Anyone testing tomorrow?

Great names!

A girl for us will be Claire Therese-Lynn and a boy Calvin John

Girl name is decided - Violet
As for boy name I want Reggie but OH hates it lol
He likes Freddie but it's too common for me I want old fashioned sort of 1920s to match my 3 bubs names

Violet is on my short list too...just beautiful. I agree that Reggie beats Freddie...too bad hubby isn't going for it. What about something like Milo? That's a nice classy, yet edgy, older name. :)

My husband wants to name our boy John, after his father, but I think that one is way too common! LOL.. I might be open to naming a boy Wesley, after DH, and using John as a middle name though. We'll see how things unfold.

It's Avery all the way for a little girl, though! :)

I also like Stanley but he doesn't hhaha
My daughters are neli and nancy
And my son is called sonny so I thought sonny and Stanley sort of matched like neli and nancy
Does that make sense lol

Arghh haven't even thought names! Luckily we have 9 months to try and decide. It's so hard being a teacher, just about every name reminds me of a student. I love all thise choices tho :)

Any more tests taken yet ladies?

I wanna jump in with you girl! im actually 16po and my cycles can vary from 28-34 days so im in awful limbo right now.. feeling like af is on the way though

Sam- lots of time to think of names! I'm heading out in a few minutes to finish grocery shopping and going to grab some tests. As long as I don't have a migraine when I wake up (meaning I can expect AF in 5 days), I'll test. I'll only be 10dpo so not expecting much.

Thanks! I didn't test positive with my DS until 14dpo so that's why I'm not holding out much, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->