AF Due Jan 20-26?...Come Join Me!!! :)

Hi,
I'm currently 8dpo on 5th cycle ttc #1. I had a few symptoms other months and was convinced I'd get a bfp so I'm more skeptical now if I feel anything at all. Haven't noticed anything really other than a few stomach pains and heartburn. Due to test Sunday 24th.
Congrats to those of you with bfp's already.

BFN this morning :cry: I know I'm early at only 10dpo but was hoping for a squinter. If symptoms continue, I might test Thursday at 12dpo or might just wait for AF. Mixed emotions right now as we weren't really trying this month, but I've realized how badly I want to be preggo. I'm not due to ovulate on our official TTC cycle until late April/early may and it just seems like an eternity away (even though I know its not).

Welcome mrsberries and Beith!! :hugs:
Best of luck to you both! :)

kksy...Sorry no squinter this morning...but you're right, 10dpo BFNs can't be trusted! FX for your next test!!!

spencerspiece...What brand of test did you use? I've heard stories about the internet cheapies giving false negative results at the test time....then finally turning positive sometime later. I hope, I hope!!
:dust:

noodles...You know, statistically, that means the probability goes up for the rest of us testing toward the end of the month. Like, basically, if our chances each month are approx. 30% then we have at LEAST 4 open BFP spots in our group alone!!! (These are the sorts of things I try to remind myself of when I'm waiting for a BFP and feeling discouraged.)

Also, I love your kids' names! Neli is a beautiful and more unusual name, at least in my neck of the woods and flows well with Nancy and Sonny (which I think is very cute for a boy). I think Stanley would fit in nicely...either way I'm sure you guys will find the perfect boy name, if necessary. :)

tinyfootsteps...I'm pulling for you!!!!! Come on BFP!

Yes, the stats comfort me... :haha:

Honestly, I think for those of us who chart regularly and are WELL aware of our fertile time, the odds tend to be closer to 40%!!...if baby-dancing is timed right.. This would mean we have upwards of 6-7 (maybe more) BFPs left in our group! :D

You're right!
I'm feeling all negative... with a face full of spots haha like a teenager

Nelly was my great nanny name and sonny my great grandad
Nancy is a name I've always loved it's so old english to me :)

I'm there with you- I like numbers and order and so statistics on things just make it a lot better when I'm having a down moment/day

I'm currently at 9dpo & AF is due 24th.

Sunday I had a few sharp pains in my lower back & a bit of cramping, other than that I haven't had any symptoms at all. I don't really get any symptoms with my last two pregnancys tho.

I'm due to test Friday, I really want to test now but I don't want to waste any tests.

kksy...I'm so glad I could help! I know BFNs have a way of dragging a perfectly hopeful outlook right into the ground..regardless of how early we test! :hugs:

So i tested this morning, after 3 minutes a very very very faint line came up. I does not look pink, so thinking it could be evap.

Do you have a picture?? Fi Gera crossed for you!

I will try and upload a pic, but cant see much in it

It is really hard to see in the pic

Attachments

• 20160120_060802_opt.jpg
    20160120_060802_opt.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
I see what you mean, mumbee....There's just the slightest hint of something there. FX!!! :)

I just found 2 Internet cheapies that expired a few months ago, so I think I'll use those up tomorrow and Friday morning. I just won't take a negative result very seriously...and if it's positive I'll back it up with a ClearBlue Digital. :)

Otherwise I'll use the good test on Sunday! :D

I can see the hint of what you're talking about! Will you test again tomorrow? Hopefully you see some nice progression in the next couple days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->