African or African-Americans TTC

MrsKC- wow 8 months? Time has flown by! Its been great to follow your pg

Vrain- I hope your cycles get back on track soon.

sincere- Your little one is beautiful, cant wait to see more pics

Kareen- Love your profile pic

Purple- I'm so excited can't wait to hear updates!!!!!

There is so much going on around here this is exciting. Now it's time for a wave of bfp's and I hoping to be one of them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Hi ladies I thought I would join my the sisterhood. I have a 8yr and now trying for my second. I have been trying almost a year now.:cry: We are now in the starting stages with the fertility Dr. We are waiting for my witch to come and then we will commence more testing!

Welcome! We are glad to have you here. Many of us tried a long time to get preggo so you are not alone. Feel free to share in with us:hugs:.

@Kareen/Futuremommie: Yep 8 months. Im actually 33 weeks this week. I told DH we really have to get on it. I could be having this baby in 6 weeks!! So he is going to work more on the room when he gets off today, while I go to Babies R Us to add to my registry:).

Congrats to all the new mothers, one of the ladies from another thread i'm apart of just told me her good news she's 4wks, i'm looking forward to lots of bfps for this thread!
AFM- just watching and waiting.
I'm so excited!!lol can't wait for more pics and updates

Hey ladies, just another quick update. I was in active labor for a little over 9hrs, no epidural..Zahra was born at 3:57am. OH and I are so in love with her. With any luck, I'll be going home and will post pics. Right now, I'm going to grab a quick nap...I haven't really slept so I'm going to take advantage of the quiet time. Talk to you ladies later. :)

Hey ladies, just another quick update. I was in active labor for a little over 9hrs, no epidural..Zahra was born at 3:57am. OH and I are so in love with her. With any luck, I'll be going home and will post pics. Right now, I'm going to grab a quick nap...I haven't really slept so I'm going to take advantage of the quiet time. Talk to you ladies later. :)

Congrats. I so happy for you, can't wait to see pictures. :happydance: Glad you are doing well. I hope you get lots of rest.

Congrats Purple!

You and Sincere were determined to get those babies out and you did!! No epidurals....you ladies are pro's in my book!:thumbup:

Hi i thought i would join this thread ttc 2 years married for one hoping to get bfp real soon my husband always says when im reading ttc threads find one with black people found one!!!! So im sending baby dust and congrats to all the new mommies i can't wait till my day comes. Open to any suggestions only taking fertilaid and using opk's

Hello mrskcbrown i read this thread from beginning to rnd and you were determined and thats what i need not to give up on what i really want

Hi i thought i would join this thread ttc 2 years married for one hoping to get bfp real soon my husband always says when im reading ttc threads find one with black people found one!!!! So im sending baby dust and congrats to all the new mommies i can't wait till my day comes. Open to any suggestions only taking fertilaid and using opk's

Welcome Mommydreams. My name is Karen. As you may have read some of our ladies just gave birth. We have one more mother to be. Myself and a few others are TTC. The ladies here are very supportive.

Congrats Purple! Can't wait to see the pics.

Welcome Mommydreams!

Welcome DarkNLovely and Mommy dreams you will love this thread

Purple- congrats and with no epi? I'm over here bowing to you LOL! I can't wait to see all the pics

Thanks ladies for the welcome i'm so happy for the mommy to be's and new mommies you are blessed well im hoping for a bfp this cycle calling fertility doctor today to schedule appt ready to be a mommy.......

WELCOME

Also, Congrats to Purple!!! Get some rest and post pics soon :):happydance:

Welcome mommydreams!:happydance:

I am so happy you are here and such a trooper for reading this thread from beginning to end!:thumbup: Yep I was determined and after 16 months it finally happened. Its almost over now but I really dont want it to be:cry:. It seems like it took so long I really want to just bask in it. I hope that you get preggo quick and that the DRS prove to be all that they are suppose to be for your situation!

Wow, Im the last preggo here:shrug:. I just realized that when you stated that in your post RDY! Wow...I dont know how I feel about that. A bit sad. I dont know why, lol.

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Welcome Mommydreams!!

You'll love this thread, the ladies are SUPER supportive. Glad to have you! :)

Also a HUGE congratulations to Purplekisses! I'm so glad things went well for you.

I still can't believe my little blessing is here. She's so sweet and calm, I just adore her.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to keep checking in. Hugs to everyone!

Thanks sincerevon and mrskcbrown im really feeling not into it this month im approaching ovulation in the next few days i guess i will go buy some opks tomorrow my cabinet is full of hpts lol! Any suggestions on what to try im lost right now i had an hsg in 2008 no blocked tubes so help me out on this one please. Mrskcbrown i feli yhe same way on my wedding day i didnt want it to be over awww i want to be a mommy and dont feel bad
you are proof of never giving up im so glad to meet you ladies im from florida and no one i know has this problem all my friends have 3 or more kids im the only odd ball

Ok im giving up smoking tonight dh is going to be shocked when i dont mention one tomorrow im putting it in gods hands that he takes this taste from my mouth please encorage me ladies i want my bfp this month

MommyDreams- Giving up smoking is a huge step in the right directions! and it will be well worth it when you are holding that baby in your arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->