African or African-Americans TTC

On Dec 31 I took a test and it looked negative as I was walking away right sooooo I heard go back and look again. And it looked like a faint line. I thought I was seeing things so I asked for another set of eyes to look for me dd7 was the only home. She said I see another line :). She jumped your pregnant mommy! I took 3 other test and kept seeing a shadow line. Jan 1, 2011 @ 12AM I took First Response and got two clear lines!!!!!! I woke dh up saying Happy New Years baby we are pregnant :). We rejoiced in the Lord for his had blessed us indeed.

On Dec 31 I took a test and it looked negative as I was walking away right sooooo I heard go back and look again. And it looked like a faint line. I thought I was seeing things so I asked for another set of eyes to look for me dd7 was the only home. She said I see another line :). She jumped your pregnant mommy! I took 3 other test and kept seeing a shadow line. Jan 1, 2011 @ 12AM I took First Response and got two clear lines!!!!!! I woke dh up saying Happy New Years baby we are pregnant :). We rejoiced in the Lord for his had blessed us indeed.

Thats awesome! 2011 is proving to be the year of the BFP:happydance:
Rdy and Floppyears: you all can be bump buddies! So sweet! My bump buddy is 3 weeks ahead of me.

aww this is wonderful congrats!!

Thanks Ladies.....with my other pregnancies I never said anything till it was confirmed by the Dr and u/s praying all is well.

Thanks MrsO. I pray you have a very easy delivery.

Floppyears, Congrats we can be bump buddies!!:happydance: When is your due date? I am due 9/12/11.

AFM, I went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound and thought they would not see anything yet. But praise God they did locate the sac in the uterus.:dance: I have placed pictures in my journal.

Purple- What a beautiful baby!!

REady- When I read your post my mouth flopped open, I am soooooo excited for you!!!! I am so glad that they were able to see the sac!!!!!! Praying for your healthy pg.

AFM- The witch showed Yesterday so I am taking a break from the meds but still ttc'ing. Ive decided to start temping and hope that I can make sense of it all. All you ladies with the bfp please send bfp vibes and prayers my way.

Vraine, I will be praying for you. I agree with mrsk to get tested for PCOS so that you will at least know for sure.

AFM, yesterday I tested and got a BFN but someone looked at my pictures in my journal and thought that one was a evap or second line. :shrug: But I did not think anything of it and so I tested again today and got :bfp:. More in my journal. Please keep me in your prayers. I totally was to carry this baby full term so please pray for me.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now that's what I'm talking about! Woo hoo!!!! Much prayers to you!

Wow, so many pregnancies, births...I need to tell Nephian that there are a couple of sweet girls that were just born. Wink, wink. LOL. Congrats to all the pregnant ladies, prayers to the ladies who are trying to conceive...God does hear your prayers. Keep the faith...and to all the ladies who have given birth, join the club of no sleep! Nephian has been cluster feeding and has gained 2lbs in 3 weeks. I can't get anything done as I'm constantly walking around with my boob out and him on the other end...LOL. Take care ladies and chat soon.

hey ladies i'm kind of excited!! I've been spotting since last night so hopefully and prayerfully AF will be full blown in the morning..I never thought i'd say it but I miss her so much..lol this is the most red i've seen in a while

Wow....just popped by the thread and what good news!!!!!

Congrats Ready4onemore!!!!!! That's super amazing!!! God is so good. Congrats to you!!!

Hi FutureMommie. Blowing lots of :dust: your way. Hope this is your cycle!

Kareen, your son is gorgeous!!!

Vrainoire....praying you get some answers soon, so you can get that :bfp: in no time.

Mrskc.....glad to see your pregnancy doing so well. Just a few weeks to go!

:hi: to anyone I missed!

As for me, I'm okay....gearing up for round 2 of IVF next month. Praying this is the year of the :bfp: for us LTTTC and TTC girls :thumbup:

Thanks MrsO. I pray you have a very easy delivery.

Floppyears, Congrats we can be bump buddies!!:happydance: When is your due date? I am due 9/12/11.

AFM, I went to the doctor today and they did an ultrasound and thought they would not see anything yet. But praise God they did locate the sac in the uterus.:dance: I have placed pictures in my journal.

Yeah when I went to the DRs at 4 weeks all they saw was a sac as well. Its amazing how God makes these cells all combine to make one beautiful baby. I am still so happy for you all and sending TONS of baby dust your way Futuremommie:dust:!

@ISI: Praying for your next IVF session. I pray that you are blessed with your long awaited BFP! God is able!

MrsKC- cute profile pic!

Isi- I'm praying for you!!!!

Vrain- I hope the AF witch shows so you can get this show on the road.

Hi Ladies, I hope all of you are having a great New Year so far!!!

Looks like we are off to a BFP year! Congrats to all the ladies:happydance:

AFM, found out my iron reserve level was LOW and I have been prescribed iron to resolve the problem. Will keep you all posted...

On another note, my FF chart states that its possibly Triphasic as of CD21:happydance: I will keep you girls posted on this. Unbelievable I know, stay tuned!!

Yay thats awesome Inluv! I hope this is it for you all as well!:dust:

I found out my iron was low too and I was prescribed iron pills but I cant seem to take them. They make me so sick even when I take them at night:shrug:. So in place of that I have been trying to eat more green stuff and just trust God. I dont like feeling sick on top of being pregnant:nope:.

Hey ladies..glad to see everyone in good spirits
AFM- I'm considering my 3 days of spotting as a light AF..so this year may very well be off to a good start

Hi Everyone!!!
Im originally from MS but currentlys stationed here in Texas. My dh and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months. Its been a teary journey, filled with disappointments and why me ??????? But, we still have faith and strongly believe that this is our year to bring a new bundle of joy in the world. We currently have no kids, so having a little one would complete our Family!
I just never knew that it would be this hard, some people make it look so easy
( heavy sigh)

Hi Everyone!!!
Im originally from MS but currentlys stationed here in Texas. My dh and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months. Its been a teary journey, filled with disappointments and why me ??????? But, we still have faith and strongly believe that this is our year to bring a new bundle of joy in the world. We currently have no kids, so having a little one would complete our Family!
( heavy sigh)

Welcome!! Everyone has their season. I am sure yours will come.

Hi Everyone!!!
( heavy sigh)

Welcome bubblysmiles! So happy that you are here with us. Yes it is definitely a teary journey but remember God has not forgotten you. He loves you and will give you a baby definitely in His timing.:hugs:

I live in Mississippi. What part are you from?:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->