African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Mommydreams and DarknLovely!

Hey ladies! Happy New Year!

I've been soo out of it lately. My life has consisted of holding Zahra, nursing Zahra, changing Zahra's diaper...and then running after DS, who's been acting out lately...I think he's just adjusting to not being an only child anymore :shrug:.

Here's a pic of her. :)

Attachments

• 168552_616875300201_41002168_33432597_5704410_n.jpg
    168552_616875300201_41002168_33432597_5704410_n.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
Your baby is gorgeous Purple! I know she has you busy so take your time. We will be here.:hugs:

Happy New Years to you all! Mine is starting off kinda rough but its life, so it is what it is.

Be blessed:hugs:.

Beautiful

Welcome Mommydreams and DarknLovely!

Hey ladies! Happy New Year!

I've been soo out of it lately. My life has consisted of holding Zahra, nursing Zahra, changing Zahra's diaper...and then running after DS, who's been acting out lately...I think he's just adjusting to not being an only child anymore :shrug:.

Here's a pic of her. :)

Purple she is beautiful!!

AFM- as of now i'm pretty sure that PCOS is the culprit I just missed my 4th consecutive cycle. I have not cared to test being that my cycles went AWOL, so naturally i'll get tested before they put me on BCPs

Purple she is beautiful!!

AFM- as of now i'm pretty sure that PCOS is the culprit I just missed my 4th consecutive cycle. I have not cared to test being that my cycles went AWOL, so naturally i'll get tested before they put me on BCPs

@Vrainoire: If you think its PCOS, my suggestion is to get tested for it. Its just a bunch of blood tests and a glucola test. Then they will know for sure that its PCOS. After that they can give you metformin that will stabilize your levels and cause you to ovulate every month. This is if you are still trying to conceive?:shrug: Otherwise if not then the BCP's will be the better choice for you!

GL!:hugs:

@Futuremommie: Where are you at in your IUI cycle? Praying for a BFP for you girl!

Vraine, I will be praying for you. I agree with mrsk to get tested for PCOS so that you will at least know for sure.

AFM, yesterday I tested and got a BFN but someone looked at my pictures in my journal and thought that one was a evap or second line. :shrug: But I did not think anything of it and so I tested again today and got :bfp:. More in my journal. Please keep me in your prayers. I totally was to carry this baby full term so please pray for me.

AWESOME!!!! YOUR HUBBS HAS SUPER DUPER :spermy::spermy: yeaaaaaaaaay!! That was fast!!

Wonderful news!! I just knew it from looking at your chart!!:happydance:

Vraine, I will be praying for you. I agree with mrsk to get tested for PCOS so that you will at least know for sure.

AFM, yesterday I tested and got a BFN but someone looked at my pictures in my journal and thought that one was a evap or second line. :shrug: But I did not think anything of it and so I tested again today and got :bfp:. More in my journal. Please keep me in your prayers. I totally was to carry this baby full term so please pray for me.

Yay!:yipee::yipee::yipee:OMGthis is the second BFP in 20 minutes. JRC in BFP forum just got her BFP too!!! I am so ecstatic for you!!!!!:happydance:

Thanks ladies. The enemy keep trying to put negative thoughts in my mind but I know that God is in control. Just please pray for me. This is my husband's first child.

Thanks ladies. The enemy keep trying to put negative thoughts in my mind but I know that God is in control. Just please pray for me. This is my husband's first child.

Awhh this is my husbands first child too! The devil is defeated! What a joy for your DH!:cloud9:

Congrats Ready!! i'm excited for you..we ended a year with new borns and now we're starting the new year with a bfp

Congrats Ready!

Purple, your LO is gorgeous!

I just woke up from a nap so I thought I'd try to catch up. I'm glad to see so much good news!

Happy New year everyone. I pray that 2011 will be our best year yet.

@Ready, Big congrats to you!!. Guess that a fantastic new years present for you.
I pray that you will carry to term by God's grace. You will not cast your fruit before the appointed time in Jesus name.

Really happy for you

Big congrats to all the new mums ....

I cant wait 2 weeks to go

Hey Ladies!!! Congrats on all the new babies that were recently born :). It's been a long minute since I've been around around. I sure have missed u guys. I had to create a new acct/screen name iamrestored is now floppyears.

Wow, floopyears you got your BFP as well!?!? Thats awesome!:happydance:

@Mrs.O: Im wishing you the best with your delivery. I have about 6 weeks to go.:thumbup:

@Sincere: How is motherhood for you?

I am so happy to see the blessings of God being fulfilled in everyones life with or without a BFP. It just shows that God is still able if you remain faithful to Him.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->