African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies, the 2ww begins tomorrow, I'm praying to remain in a peaceful place as I wait!

Hey ladies I hope all is well with everyone..my biopsy is scheduled for the 3rd so i'll pop back in around that time to update and tell you all how things go

Hey ladies I hope all is well with everyone..my biopsy is scheduled for the 3rd so i'll pop back in around that time to update and tell you all how things go

Sending up prayers for good results.

Hey ladies! I pray all is well with everyone.

@vrainoire: I pray that your surgery is successful and all is great!:flower:

Vrain praying that all goes well with you. Having faith everything will be alright. God bless.

Just popping in to say hi and I hope all is well with everyone.I an trying my hardest not to symptom spot so this tww is driving me crazy! Lol

hey ladies..thanks for all the good wishes and prayers I will hold them until i actually get it done..my vehicle clunked out on me so i had to reschedule for next week thursday..i hope everyone is well

Thank the GOOD LORD above!:cloud9::cloud9: I believe that we caught that Easter egg! I tested last night about 11p.m. because I just had this urge to poas! I got a vv faint :bfp: but you could def see it IRL! So I tested again this a.m. with FMU and got another faint :bfp:! :happydance:According to FF I am 9dpo, so I am praying that this will stick! I am in shock as this was our FIRST CYCLE TTC!!! Please pray with me that this is the beginning of my H&H 40wks!! I am planning to test again either Friday or Saturday.
Attached are the pics of the test from this a.m.

I will continue to pray for all :bfp: to come! :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you!!

Attachments

• 5.4.11 003.jpg
    5.4.11 003.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 5.4.11 008.jpg
    5.4.11 008.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 8
Congrats MzHiklass that is awesome..and i just noticed you're in SC what part do u live in?

Thank the GOOD LORD above!:cloud9::cloud9: I believe that we caught that Easter egg! I tested last night about 11p.m. because I just had this urge to poas! I got a vv faint :bfp: but you could def see it IRL! So I tested again this a.m. with FMU and got another faint :bfp:! :happydance:According to FF I am 9dpo, so I am praying that this will stick! I am in shock as this was our FIRST CYCLE TTC!!! Please pray with me that this is the beginning of my H&H 40wks!! I am planning to test again either Friday or Saturday.

I will continue to pray for all :bfp: to come! :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you!!

Congrats! I will be praying for you.

Congrats! Take a digital one too! I love to see the words pregnant!:happydance:

Congrats!!! Wonderful news! :happydance:

MizhiKlass- any updates, how are you?

I'm 9dpo today and just hanging in there until Tuesday.

Hope you ladies have a great Mothers Day weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->