African or African-Americans TTC

Congrats MzHiKlass!! That is truly awesome news, especially with Mother's Day being in a couple days. :happydance: :D

I hope everyone is do well. :)

Me, I'm getting ready for graduation on Sunday. FINALLY, this chapter of my life is over! I'm going to miss it a little bit but I'm ready to get out there and start working! I've worked so hard for my degrees and I'm really excited to be graduating. :D Other than that, things are ok. OH and I have had some tense moments because things aren't the best financially but we're in a good place otherwise. AF came this week and it was horrible. My milk supply decreased so Z was very fussy and I had felt like I had been ran over by a bus. I feel better now, but I hope that it's not like that every time AF decides to show up. :wacko:

Well I have to go. Talk to you ladies later. :flower:

Congrats MzHiKlass!! That is truly awesome news, especially with Mother's Day being in a couple days. :happydance: :D

I hope everyone is do well. :)

Me, I'm getting ready for graduation on Sunday. FINALLY, this chapter of my life is over! I'm going to miss it a little bit but I'm ready to get out there and start working! I've worked so hard for my degrees and I'm really excited to be graduating. :D Other than that, things are ok. OH and I have had some tense moments because things aren't the best financially but we're in a good place otherwise. AF came this week and it was horrible. My milk supply decreased so Z was very fussy and I had felt like I had been ran over by a bus. I feel better now, but I hope that it's not like that every time AF decides to show up. :wacko:

Well I have to go. Talk to you ladies later. :flower:

:happydance: So happy for you. I hope AF is better the next time. Happy Graduation to you.

MizhiKlass- any updates, how are you?

well going by these test its a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! I am so excited for you.

Congrats Purple! I remember the joy of my graduation day. Have fun! I pray that financially you two start to do better. It happens to us all once in a while. Also I got my first AF in April and it seemed to be the same. I hope that yours doesnt decrease your supply again. What did you do to supplement her? Just feed more often? Congrats again!

@mzhilass: Congrats again!

I have been so busy with Malcolm that it seems its hard for me to get online. He seems more needy now that he is getting older:shrug:. He is sleeping pretty good but still getting up once. I feel like I havent had great sleep since he was born:haha:. DH and I had a dinner date with friends last nite. It was nice to be out with no kids...ahhhhh! I wanted to go to the movies too, to see Jumping the Broom but we talked so much at dinner that we missed our time to go:shrug::dohh:! Oh well, maybe we can find someone to keep Malcolm and try to go. I pray everyone is doing good!:hugs:

This is wonderful news! Congrats! :)

Thank the GOOD LORD above!:cloud9::cloud9: I believe that we caught that Easter egg! I tested last night about 11p.m. because I just had this urge to poas! I got a vv faint :bfp: but you could def see it IRL! So I tested again this a.m. with FMU and got another faint :bfp:! :happydance:According to FF I am 9dpo, so I am praying that this will stick! I am in shock as this was our FIRST CYCLE TTC!!! Please pray with me that this is the beginning of my H&H 40wks!! I am planning to test again either Friday or Saturday.
Attached are the pics of the test from this a.m.

I will continue to pray for all :bfp: to come! :dust: :dust: :dust: to all of you!!

I hope all you mothers are having a wonderful mother's day. For those who are not mothers yet I wish motherhood to you very soon and that you will have everyday as a happy and blessed mother's day.:flower:

Hi Ladies!
It's been a tough work week for me I work for a gov't contractor and the customer was in asking lots of questions so I was stressed and exhausted when I (finally) made it home! I was down until I saw my cycle came down! I was so excited I almost fell off the toilet! LOL . Well I called the Dr. to setup the beginning of the Clomid/IUI cycle! I went in on day 2 they did a sono and took blood and gave me a rx for clomid. She also told me I would have to give myself a Ovidrel? shot. I didn't know about this part. However, the nurse told me whether I ovulate on my own or not I would need it. So I go to fill the RX and the pharmacist tells me I need insurance approval ..so I ended up just paying cash for it $9! The Ovidrel is a little more I think $25 with my insurance. Anyway I started taking it yesterday and I have 3 more days of it. I don't feel any different yet, my Dr and a few few told me my hormones will be going crazy! Should I be feeling something? So I go in again next Saturday for another sono and more blood work. So hopefully this time next week I will be preparing for the IUI! I am really praying for the strength you ladies have. I am trying not to get too excited as I don't want to be disappointed. The nurses and Dr's claim it should only take one cycle but I am still apprehensive. Anyway I am excited and I want to wish all the moms a very Happy Mothers Day!

PS. Should I goto work right after and is it OK to work out at the gym after the IUI?

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

hopefuly, I will be praying for you. I hope everything works out.

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Hope everyone had a good weekend.

hopefuly, I will be praying for you. I hope everything works out.

Thank you !
I was just on one of those sites tryign to get those fancy banners everyone has. I give up! Too much thinking and counting and I do it all day at work...sigh..i dunno how many days my cycle is it's never regular!! That's sad LOL

Hi Ladies!
It's been a tough work week for me I work for a gov't contractor and the customer was in asking lots of questions so I was stressed and exhausted when I (finally) made it home! I was down until I saw my cycle came down! I was so excited I almost fell off the toilet! LOL . Well I called the Dr. to setup the beginning of the Clomid/IUI cycle! I went in on day 2 they did a sono and took blood and gave me a rx for clomid. She also told me I would have to give myself a Ovidrel? shot. I didn't know about this part. However, the nurse told me whether I ovulate on my own or not I would need it. So I go to fill the RX and the pharmacist tells me I need insurance approval ..so I ended up just paying cash for it $9! The Ovidrel is a little more I think $25 with my insurance. Anyway I started taking it yesterday and I have 3 more days of it. I don't feel any different yet, my Dr and a few few told me my hormones will be going crazy! Should I be feeling something? So I go in again next Saturday for another sono and more blood work. So hopefully this time next week I will be preparing for the IUI! I am really praying for the strength you ladies have. I am trying not to get too excited as I don't want to be disappointed. The nurses and Dr's claim it should only take one cycle but I am still apprehensive. Anyway I am excited and I want to wish all the moms a very Happy Mothers Day!

PS. Should I goto work right after and is it OK to work out at the gym after the IUI?

Praying it all works out for you and I think the gym will be fine:)

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a blessed and Happy Mother's Day!
Still praying for all of you!:flower:

Hello ladies, I hope all is well with everyone.

Inluv your are 12 weeks already. Wow time sure goes by fast. I hope your LO is not causing in MS.

Hello ladies, I hope all is well with everyone.

Inluv your are 12 weeks already. Wow time sure goes by fast. I hope your LO is not causing in MS.

I was thinking the same thing! WOW, 12 weeks has went fast! Hope all is going good!

AFM, still sleep deprived but definitely getting better. Im wondering if I will ever get full nite sleep again:wacko::haha:. Malcolm is now 14.8lbs! He is such a big, sweet boy:winkwink:.

Praying for everyone waiting for their beautiful bundles of joy. God is still able:thumbup:

Just about 13 weeks ladies and time isn't going fast enough:winkwink: I have been sick for sure. However, this week i am better (fingers crossed). I am getting weaned from my Zofran pump this week as well. I am also on the phenergan(spl) suppositories which have been God-sent. I am able to eat and drink (i am alive):happydance:

Nothing else really going on other than monthly dr. visits. Ultrasound scheduled for 6/14 and we will find out the gender of the baby.

Be blessed all and keep bringing the :bfp:'s ladies......

hey ladies im getting ready for my biopsy..i wil let u all know how it went when i return

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->