African or African-Americans TTC

well im back..the doctor said i should have results by next week..she had to take 2 samples because the first one was nothing but mucus.

Please keep us posted on the results, I'm hoping that it is all good news!

Hey all. I hope you are having a good friday.

21 days until my cruise to Mexico. I cant wait:). I need a break, although I will miss my kids!!! My mom will be here to watch them so it doesnt get any better than that, I presume.

Hey all. I hope you are having a good friday.

21 days until my cruise to Mexico. I cant wait:). I need a break, although I will miss my kids!!! My mom will be here to watch them so it doesnt get any better than that, I presume.

Have fun lady. I go on a cruise to Mexico in August for our Anniversary.

Hi ladies,

Just came back from the Dr. getting a followup sonogram after taking the Clomid. I had 3 follicles over 10mm she told to go out and get the OvuQuick kit and start testing tomorrow evening. From then I guess I am supposed to test 2 times a day. I have another sonogram scheduled Tuesday again. So whenever I surge I guess the big IUI date will be scheduled. I also have to get that shot of Ovidrel too but I dont have the date yet. The nurse said they will guide me through it. I am getting excited/nervous!

@mrskcbrown--- I wanna go on a cruise! Where are you going my anniversary is next month but with all this IUI stuff we havent planned anything. :(

Hi ladies,

Just came back from the Dr. getting a followup sonogram after taking the Clomid. I had 3 follicles over 10mm she told to go out and get the OvuQuick kit and start testing tomorrow evening. From then I guess I am supposed to test 2 times a day. I have another sonogram scheduled Tuesday again. So whenever I surge I guess the big IUI date will be scheduled. I also have to get that shot of Ovidrel too but I dont have the date yet. The nurse said they will guide me through it. I am getting excited/nervous!

@mrskcbrown--- I wanna go on a cruise! Where are you going my anniversary is next month but with all this IUI stuff we havent planned anything. :(

Im going on a Carnival cruise leaving from Mobile, AL. We are going to Progreso, Mexico and Cozumel for 5 nights. I also went on one last year to Bahamas and going on the Disney cruise next summer. My anniversary is June 6 and I just booked this cruise on last wednesday. Total for two was $1073, and because Im a past guest we got upgrades. Norweigen has some good deals and Carnival, just go to their website or call them. We are driving to the port this year because its only 6 hrs from home, but last year I flew to orlando.

@ready: Yay for cruises! Love them because they are all inclusive, but there is nothing like Sandals!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandals is the best couples resort, in my opinion, yet! I plan to go there in 2 yrs from now, because Disney is next year with the kiddos. The only thing I dont like about cruises is the day or days at sea! It kinda drives me :wacko: not to be able to get off of the boat for a while.

Gotta get me some sexy lingerie to surprise hubby:winkwink:!

Hey Ladies. Been a few days for me. Hope all is well.

Vrain I've been praying all the way. Hoping for the best of it all!

Mshiklass congrats honey!!! Woohoo!

Inluv wow you're coming along. Exciting for sure!

Mrskc I know you're going to have a blast enjoy! :)

Hello everyone! Hope your weekends have been good.

Vrainoire, praying we get good results.

Mrskcbrown, Mexico is great. I don’t do cruises, but I love to travel. Hubby and I got married in Cancun, Mexico and it was gorgeous. We stayed at Palace resorts, which is also all inclusive and absolutely luxurious. Sanda ls is fantastic also. It will be so hard to leave your children especially the little one. Hubby and I are trying to go on vacation this year, he’s talking about Hawaii.

Hopefuly, sounds good! Keep us posted. I will be praying for you.

Hi All,

All this talk about vacations is depressing. Lol. Hubby and I took a mini vacay to Chicago this weekend to celebrate our 5 year and see our new Goddaughter. Too bad it was all cloudy. We normally average one Mexico trip a year, but we've been hesitant with the unrest there we didn't know where to go. I'd love to hear your thoughts and what u heard when u get back. Maybe we can sneak a trip in. This was supposed to be a baby making vacay but my cycle was totally messed up . Oh well, next week.

Hi All,

All this talk about vacations is depressing. Lol. Hubby and I took a mini vacay to Chicago this weekend to celebrate our 5 year and see our new Goddaughter. Too bad it was all cloudy. We normally average one Mexico trip a year, but we've been hesitant with the unrest there we didn't know where to go. I'd love to hear your thoughts and what u heard when u get back. Maybe we can sneak a trip in. This was supposed to be a baby making vacay but my cycle was totally messed up . Oh well, next week. All the best to everyone. I'm praying for everyone.

hello everyone :)... It has been a while but im back lol. Im just in need of some good advice and answers because i am a bit confused. The problem is that i am currently 16 dpo and af as yet to arrive thank god and have ewcm the last 3 days which is strange but i am still getting negative hpts :-(... I kno i ovulated on 4/30/2011 and bd that day and next morning... Symptoms include headaches very mild nausea achey pelvic area with strange fluttery type feelings their tired and really moody... Can someone pls help? Thanx and god bless u:)

Thanks ladies! I plan to have a good time. I havent heard of any unrest there (Mexico) but I pray all is well.

Hi Ladies!!!
Just wanted to fill you all in. I surged unexpectedly last night (day 11)...I was so nervous and excited that I retested this am and sure enough I was surging. So I called the Dr's office and they said "well it's time to schedule the IUI!". This was a very unexpected surprise, so we were scheduled to go in today. DH went in before i did to give his "sample" and I followed a hour later. The entire procedure took all of a few seconds and was painless. My Dr said this was because of my VERY full bladder. HAHA she then looked at my ovaries through a sono and we saw that I had 2 huge follicles (18-19mm) on each ovary. She then told me that the Ovidrel I paid 24 bux for would be put to use as she would have my DH and I come back tomorrow to do another IUI just to be sure. They had also taken my blood to check my LH level. So off I am again tomorrow to get 'knocked up' fingers crossed!!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Im going on a Carnival cruise leaving from Mobile, AL. We are going to Progreso, Mexico and Cozumel for 5 nights. I also went on one last year to Bahamas and going on the Disney cruise next summer. My anniversary is June 6 and I just booked this cruise on last wednesday. Total for two was $1073, and because Im a past guest we got upgrades. Norweigen has some good deals and Carnival, just go to their website or call them. We are driving to the port this year because its only 6 hrs from home, but last year I flew to orlando.

@ready: Yay for cruises! Love them because they are all inclusive, but there is nothing like Sandals!!!!!!!!!!!! Sandals is the best couples resort, in my opinion, yet! I plan to go there in 2 yrs from now, because Disney is next year with the kiddos. The only thing I dont like about cruises is the day or days at sea! It kinda drives me :wacko: not to be able to get off of the boat for a while.

I will definitely take a look into it..though I am semi nerovus about cruise ships ! I always picture the Titanic...LMBO but my friend said "girl there aren't any icebergs in the Caribbean!" then I thought "oh yeah":dohh: LOL nonetheless maybe its what we need. Other than the ATL trip in July there isn't anything I have planned. I need that 1000 hook up you got though!

Hi ladies,

I will definitely take a look into it..though I am semi nerovus about cruise ships ! I always picture the Titanic...LMBO but my friend said "girl there aren't any icebergs in the Caribbean!" then I thought "oh yeah":dohh: LOL nonetheless maybe its what we need. Other than the ATL trip in July there isn't anything I have planned. I need that 1000 hook up you got though!

Good luck on your second IUI! I think its going to work for you!!!:winkwink:
As for the trip, I went right to Carnivals website and got it. For some of them you can make payments:winkwink:.

Umm yeah no iceburgs in Carribean or Mexico:haha:!

Hi ladies had the second IUI yesterday! I had a followup sono to see if the folicles had collapsed. Three had yet to collapse so i have to go back tomorrow ...I hope this is all good news!

Hi ladies had the second IUI yesterday! I had a followup sono to see if the folicles had collapsed. Three had yet to collapse so i have to go back tomorrow ...I hope this is all good news!

Sounds promising! :flower:

U kno i ont understand why i cant get an answer to my post when i really need it i posted here because i thaught i could get help from my sisters but i guess not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->