• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

Oh I don't mind tellin lol

@beanni#1 I ordered the Preseed that came with the applicator tube. So after we baby danced, I'd fill the tube with Preseed but only half way, cause as you said, it does leak alot. I just inserted it in and laid on my back for about 30 minutes. These were the days I got the smiley faces on the digital opk. I have no shame! lol

@mrskcbrown-I heard conceive plus works just as good so you can try that as well. Try em both. Not that expensive either.

:flower:Hey Rai, Girlblue and Lucia!

I am so happy that you all are here!:happydance: Lucia being hispanic is ok with us here. Where are you in your TTC journey?? Rai, yes, I am from Chicago, born and raised. I am now in the state of Mississippi.

DH and I are doing things different this month. We will chart, use OPKs, use preseed, and check cervix daily. If it doesnt work, which I hope it does:shrug:) then in May we will proceed with IUI. I have not got my script for provera yet, but will pick it up next friday to restart this journey to get my baby!:happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is well!

eekk I need to subscribe to this post I only just realised I got a reply :) well mrskc im due on either today or tomorrow and am on TTC month number 1 so im hoping to test maybe tomorrow or thursday not really sure when also Im colombian but I live here in London uk :)

Hi ladies this is my first post I'm new to the forum. This is my second month ttc I'm cd 14. So glad to meet all of you. I'm African American.

Welcome Lovelymommy32 :flower:

xLuciax I too am due on tomorrow, but i've been testing for a few days now :blush:

FX for your :bfp:

@lovelymommy32:

So glad to have you here! Hope your journey here is short and you get that elusive BFP quickly!!!:happydance::happydance:

Lucia: I have everything crossed for your BFP tomorrow!:happydance::hugs:

Hi ladies hope you are all well. So sorry I haven't posted in a while I been trying to catch up and just read 25 pages of post from this thread. Now I think I know everyone. Well I'd like to think so lol. Am keeping you all in my prayers and hope you get your :bfp: soon. For those of you that have already had good news, congratulations and please sprinkle :dust: for the rest of us. It's lovely to see so many lovely women of color reping the whole world the good Lord has a plan for us ladies don't give up hope.

Side note : Beanni I love your avtar where can I get it I would love it as a desktop image.

Good morning ladies I'm now cd15 I have been using opk's this month and still waiting on a positive one. Anyone close to cd15 would love to have a cycle buddy. Good luck to you all this month:)

Good morning ladies I'm now cd15 I have been using opk's this month and still waiting on a positive one. Anyone close to cd15 would love to have a cycle buddy. Good luck to you all this month:)

Im wishing you lots of luck, lovelymommy!!!:thumbup: When I get my +'s, I get excited. What type of OPKs do you use? I only use Clearblue easy ones with the smiley faces. I cant figure out those other ones, they always look positive to me?? Maybe I need to lay them next to each other daily and try to figure it out that way??:shrug:

@key: baby dust is coming all of our ways I hope!!!! Hopefully I will be announcing an April BFP. Im doing it all this month. LMAO! OPKs, preseed, charting, cm checking and anything else I can get my hands on!!!:blush::dust::dust:

***just added***
@everyone: I just found out that a TTC friend of mine on FB has gotten her BFP. I am so extremely jealous. I need prayer because God doesnt want us to be jealous or covet what others have, but I want it so badly. I also need prayer because I wanted to just say, "who cares" when I found out. Sometimes I just want to scream it, "WHO FRIGGIN CARES"!!!! My eyes are watering because Im so angry. I need prayer for this emotion today as well!!! I need much prayer, because Im envious and starting to feel hate!!!

Sorry I had to vent!

@mrskcbrown,

I use the smiley's too I just got a positive around 2:30pm today.
https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad267/MRSDAVIS2010/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Dont worry mrskc our time will come soon, but girl I totally hear you on that. I was like that when I hear Danni Minogue (Kylie's sister) was pregnant. Sad I know but......:shrug:

Hey ladies! Feeling better today, the sun is shining and Im happy to be alive.

I will start provera tonite, to get this cycle started.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies,

So i'm in my first 2ww. Lordy, it feels so long. Why didn't ya'll warn me? I'm not feeling too confident this month, although I will try to think positive thoughts. Got my pos OPK on CD9, BD on CD10, and CD 11. That's it. :( I was hoping to BD at least every other day or everyday that week, but unfortunately BD and I had some...technical difficulties.... WE BD on CD4, but I think that's too early to count. So we shalll see. We get pressure from DH family all the time. Been married for 4 years, but been together since we were 16 (so about 15 years). My family hasn't really started pressuring us, until this year. We're not telling anyone yet that we are TTCing. So we shall see how it goes.

@mrskcbrown: I will be sending special prayers your way. I've read through the previous posts, and I cried looking at the Youtube video. That song was powerful.

hi Rai, am in my 2ww also. Am dpo7 so this time next week should know if we've got good news. Am so nervous. Had some spotting which started yesterday so am hoping that was implantation. Not trying to get my hopes up just yet. Do you know when you will be testing?

@rai & the_key: Hopefully this 2 week wait will end in a :bfp: for the both of you! I am looking online now for ovulation test strips, preseed and etc. Its all about saving money for me!!! I saw some test kits for almost 40.00 in the store today:shrug:!!! No way was I going to pay that amount, LOL. My DH asks why am I buying it now, why not wait till my cycle starts, Im afraid the shipping may take too long??? Ill probably wait until next week, we will see.

GL ladies!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi Rai, am in my 2ww also. Am dpo7 so this time next week should know if we've got good news. Am so nervous. Had some spotting which started yesterday so am hoping that was implantation. Not trying to get my hopes up just yet. Do you know when you will be testing?

Not sure when I will be testing. I originally said at 11 dpo (March 19) b/c I have a conference to attend in Chicago and it will be the last date hubby and I will be together before AF expected due date..........but, I don't think I can wait that long. I have 3 PG tests. So I will probably test @ 7 or 8 dpo (Monday) and then again at 10 dpo.

When are you testing?

The spotting is probably implantation so that is great news!:happydance::happydance:

@mrskcbrown,
I also started looking at ovulation test strips and pregnancy tests strips (at early-pregnancy-test dot com). But I won't buy until my period comes....I don't want to jinx it. I figure, I can pick up a Basal body temperature from walmart or walgreens on the day of AF, and I can order the OV strips on that day and still have enough time for them to be delivered before needing them.

Good luck with the 2ww, Rai & the_key.

My 2ww starts tomorrow and I've decided to go underground for a while. To keep my sanity, I need to take my mind off all things baby related. I'll be back in 2 weeks, hopefulle with news :). I'll be praying for everyone. Please pray for me!

Mrsk, i'll especially be thinking of you and looking forward to your own news when I return!

Hey again Ladys, do we have any success storys of girlys here who have had BFP's after 2 months of trying i'm 20 and on my 2nd month of TTC hoping April will be our month for a nice christmas baby also this will be my first month of using ovulation sticks any tips on best days to use them so I dont waste them hoping they will arive from ebay this week just came off AF today finally!

Hey again Ladys, do we have any success storys of girlys here who have had BFP's after 2 months of trying i'm 20 and on my 2nd month of TTC hoping April will be our month for a nice christmas baby also this will be my first month of using ovulation sticks any tips on best days to use them so I dont waste them hoping they will arive from ebay this week just came off AF today finally!

Im not sure if we have any success stories after 2 months on this board. Most of us have been trying a long time. Myself 12 months. Maybe check in the first tri board or the BFP board, I know Ive saw some there who got BFP after 1st month. Ive used ovulation sticks but still no baby here. GL to you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->