African or African-Americans TTC

hello everyone :)... It has been a while but im back lol. Im just in need of some good advice and answers because i am a bit confused. The problem is that i am currently 16 dpo and af as yet to arrive thank god and have ewcm the last 3 days which is strange but i am still getting negative hpts :-(... I kno i ovulated on 4/30/2011 and bd that day and next morning... Symptoms include headaches very mild nausea achey pelvic area with strange fluttery type feelings their tired and really moody... Can someone pls help? Thanx and god bless u:)

im sorry that u feel ignored..i know that i didn't respond because i don't know exactly what u want to know..so i can't give u an answer..ur AF hasn't showed? still getting bfns?

hello everyone :)... It has been a while but im back lol. Im just in need of some good advice and answers because i am a bit confused. The problem is that i am currently 16 dpo and af as yet to arrive thank god and have ewcm the last 3 days which is strange but i am still getting negative hpts :-(... I kno i ovulated on 4/30/2011 and bd that day and next morning... Symptoms include headaches very mild nausea achey pelvic area with strange fluttery type feelings their tired and really moody... Can someone pls help? Thanx and god bless u:)

im sorry that u feel ignored..i know that i didn't respond because i don't know exactly what u want to know..so i can't give u an answer..ur AF hasn't showed? still getting bfns?

Sorry I got nothing either :nope:

U kno i ont understand why i cant get an answer to my post when i really need it i posted here because i thaught i could get help from my sisters but i guess not

I apologize if you feel like no one is responding to your post but I think it may be because we dont have the answer to your question. Each one of us was probably waiting for someone else who possibly had the answer to respond. With TTC, its like trial and error. What works for one, may not work for the other. I am not sure why you are receiving negative HPTs even though you are for certain that you ovulated:shrug:. My best response would be to get a blood test if you still feel u may be preggo.

Apologies to you as well hopefullywa8tn! I certainly dont have all the answers. It took me almost 2 yrs to have this baby due to infertility issues, so i claim to be no expert.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I haven't been on this thread much lately but I would have to agree with MrsKC that if AF hasn't shown by now then I would have a blood test done. did you opk's tell you that you for sure ovulated thenn. Sometimes my cycle can be off a few days.

Hi Ladies!!!
Just wanted to fill you all in. I surged unexpectedly last night (day 11)...I was so nervous and excited that I retested this am and sure enough I was surging. So I called the Dr's office and they said "well it's time to schedule the IUI!". This was a very unexpected surprise, so we were scheduled to go in today. DH went in before i did to give his "sample" and I followed a hour later. The entire procedure took all of a few seconds and was painless. My Dr said this was because of my VERY full bladder. HAHA she then looked at my ovaries through a sono and we saw that I had 2 huge follicles (18-19mm) on each ovary. She then told me that the Ovidrel I paid 24 bux for would be put to use as she would have my DH and I come back tomorrow to do another IUI just to be sure. They had also taken my blood to check my LH level. So off I am again tomorrow to get 'knocked up' fingers crossed!!!!!!

Good luck with your IUI, I hope it does the trick. I will be having one next week too. FX for us.

Thank u Vrainoire its cool but i dont mind clarifying when necessarry... I was due for af on 5/14 and still has yet to show and yes still geting bfns even at the dr's they took a blood test to be sure and the results wont be in till next week so i dunno

U kno i ont understand why i cant get an answer to my post when i really need it i posted here because i thaught i could get help from my sisters but i guess not

I apologize if you feel like no one is responding to your post but I think it may be because we dont have the answer to your question. Each one of us was probably waiting for someone else who possibly had the answer to respond. With TTC, its like trial and error. What works for one, may not work for the other. I am not sure why you are receiving negative HPTs even though you are for certain that you ovulated:shrug:. My best response would be to get a blood test if you still feel u may be preggo.

Apologies to you as well hopefullywa8tn! I certainly dont have all the answers. It took me almost 2 yrs to have this baby due to infertility issues, so i claim to be no expert.
Thank u mrskcbrown its ok im just really confused and frustrated although i kno what works for one doesnt necessarily work for all but it helps to know something new and feel supported in this thing... Any how im not understanding it either Im almost to the point that if i turn out not to be pregnant in spite of what my body is telling me then i may just stop trying altogether because seeing bfns month after month for this last year as broken my heart everytime and im not sure if i can take much more

Thank u mrskcbrown its ok im just really confused and frustrated although i kno what works for one doesnt necessarily work for all but it helps to know something new and feel supported in this thing... Any how im not understanding it either Im almost to the point that if i turn out not to be pregnant in spite of what my body is telling me then i may just stop trying altogether because seeing bfns month after month for this last year as broken my heart everytime and im not sure if i can take much more

Yes I know TTC is a trying process! I got BFNs for more than 16 months:shrug:. Have you been tested at the dr for possible fertility issues? I cant remember if you said you did or not:shrug:? Praying for you and if you feel the need to take a break from the whole process, do so:hugs:.

No i havent yet nut my dr is sending me to a gyn to do that since it has been a year next month ttc.... I will if it stresses me too bad this month thanx ma

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

MrsLee, I know how you feel about stressing out. I have decide not the take anymore HPTs unless AF doesn't show. Next month no OPKS I might temp as I paid for the subs for FF. But I am going to try to put my mind at ease and just depend on God.

hello ladies..my results came back cancer free, the doctor said that i just have thick uterine lining so..yeah..but I may be on hiatus for a while being that i'm going through so much personally but whenever i can i'll stop in to check on you all..its been great

Hello ladies,

MrsLee, I know how you feel about stressing out. I have decide not the take anymore HPTs unless AF doesn't show. Next month no OPKS I might temp as I paid for the subs for FF. But I am going to try to put my mind at ease and just depend on God.

Hi how r u? Ok i feel u it just seems to make us crazy most of the time... Im starting to just let god have his perfect will and way if i have another baby praise the lord but if not his will be done its just time i accept it as such for me as i did get my blood test back with a negative and still no af at 24 dpo.. I will be praying or all of you guys that you will be blessed with the little ones you so desire:)

Hello ladies,

Hi how r u? Ok i feel u it just seems to make us crazy most of the time... Im starting to just let god have his perfect will and way if i have another baby praise the lord but if not his will be done its just time i accept it as such for me as i did get my blood test back with a negative and still no af at 24 dpo.. I will be praying or all of you guys that you will be blessed with the little ones you so desire:)

I will be praying for you as well.

Hello ladies,

Sorry to hear that you havent had AF yet! Are they going to give you any prometrium or provera to jump start your cycle?:hugs:

Vrainoire, glad to hear you are cancer free! Yeah! Check in when you can! Hope things work out for you.

Mrz.Lee, sorry to hear about your BFN.

AF came! Wooo! Which means my cycle is getting regular! Im happy because I have PCOS and sometimes wouldnt see a cycle for months. Also means its easier to get preggo when things are more predictable! Also happy because it didnt come for my anniversary cruise! I would have been super, duper pissed off!

Going to chicago this weekend for my daddy's 70th surprise bday party. He has no clue. I called him today because its actually his bday and he said he had nothing planned for the weekend, LOL! If only he knew! I cant wait to see his face. My mom has done such a good job planning this. I hope I make it to 41 yrs of marriage and still be in love:).

Hello ladies,

Mrsk, I hope you dad enjoys his party. I remember we gave my Dad a surprise 70th party about 2 years ago. He had no clue and when he got there he was like "for me." LOL

hello ladies..my results came back cancer free, the doctor said that i just have thick uterine lining so..yeah..but I may be on hiatus for a while being that i'm going through so much personally but whenever i can i'll stop in to check on you all..its been great

Thank You Jesus no cancer...please keep us posted, we will be praying for you

Hello ladies,

Mrsk, I hope you dad enjoys his party. I remember we gave my Dad a surprise 70th party about 2 years ago. He had no clue and when he got there he was like "for me." LOL

awhhh, Im sure he loved it!:cloud9: Hope my dad does the same!

MrsKC- I know you are going to have a ball, travel safely!!!

AFM- IUI scheduled for tomorrow!!!!! I"m praying this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->