African or African-Americans TTC

Thanks InLuv how are you feeling?

Thank you to all of you for rooting for me!

Future, praying for you.

Inluv, wow 15 weeks congrats. I am so happy for you.

Mrsk, I love your profile.

said a prayer for you future
Hi inluv wow girl time is moving. How are u feeling?
Hiya Mrsk

Hello Ready and everyone :)

Hey Ladies,
I am feeling GReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaatttt! Thanks for asking.

Just got back from New Orleans and Mississippi. Boy o Boy did I eat and eat and eat!! My stomach is huge, even though the the baby is so tiny. I told my husband I must be having a baby whale....lol

Anywho, I have been feeling so good that I have honestly entertained my husbands conversation about having two children versus the one.:dohh:

That's about it for me y'all.......Hope all you lovies had a enjoyable Memorial Day!!

Hey ladies,

InLuv, I am so glad you are feeling much better. Are you going to have the gender scan?

Future, how are you feeling?

AFM, we had to move our cruise up from August to July which is okay. I hope I will be preggers then because if not I will be due for my cycle.

Hey ladies!

So my dad's surprise 70th bday party was a hit this weekend! He had NO clue. He was shaking when everyone in the room screamed "surprise"! It was awesome and such a blessing to see all the love in the room! My brother and I said a speech, along with my daughter, my mom and my grandma! He was so touched and I think I saw a tear in his eye. Then my parents danced to a dusty, "Heaven Sent". It was so awesome! Im ecstatic!

Next Monday hubby and I will be celebrating 2 yrs of marriage:happydance:. May not mean a lot to some but it is huge for me! We will be in Progreso, Yucatan Mexico on that day so hopefully we can drink a lot of Tequila!:thumbup: My mom is coming down to keep Amariah and Malcolm. I really appreciate her coming because I didnt want to leave them with just anyone. Keep hubby and I in your prayers as this will be a tough summer for us since Im not getting paid due to maternity leave. Im the main provider while hubby is in school and working a part time job. We are tithers and still tithing in our "storm" so we are trusting God to supply our needs:cloud9:.

I pray everyone is well and still praying for BFPs across this board because I know God is most able and still in the blessing business. He doesnt give us the desire to taunt us but to let us know in due time he will provide it!:dust:

Hey ladies,

InLuv, I am so glad you are feeling much better. Are you going to have the gender scan?

Future, how are you feeling?

AFM, we had to move our cruise up from August to July which is okay. I hope I will be preggers then because if not I will be due for my cycle.

@Ready:
Thank you, feeling great these days....thank goodness!!
We will have a 3D scan on 6/16. I will roll off of the table if they mention the word "boy" to me lol... I really would love to have a girl. Definitely will keep ya posted when i return from visit.

I'm hoping that you join me soon on the preggo wagon!!
:dust:

Hey ladies!

So my dad's surprise 70th bday party was a hit this weekend! He had NO clue. He was shaking when everyone in the room screamed "surprise"! It was awesome and such a blessing to see all the love in the room! My brother and I said a speech, along with my daughter, my mom and my grandma! He was so touched and I think I saw a tear in his eye. Then my parents danced to a dusty, "Heaven Sent". It was so awesome! Im ecstatic!

Next Monday hubby and I will be celebrating 2 yrs of marriage:happydance:. May not mean a lot to some but it is huge for me! We will be in Progreso, Yucatan Mexico on that day so hopefully we can drink a lot of Tequila!:thumbup: My mom is coming down to keep Amariah and Malcolm. I really appreciate her coming because I didnt want to leave them with just anyone. Keep hubby and I in your prayers as this will be a tough summer for us since Im not getting paid due to maternity leave. Im the main provider while hubby is in school and working a part time job. We are tithers and still tithing in our "storm" so we are trusting God to supply our needs:cloud9:.

I pray everyone is well and still praying for BFPs across this board because I know God is most able and still in the blessing business. He doesnt give us the desire to taunt us but to let us know in due time he will provide it!:dust:

@MrsKcbrown:
HAPPY EARLY ANNIVERSARY!!! Two years is a long time these days, it means A LOT to stay together in today's crazy world!!
God didn't bring you two this far to leave you. You and yours will be fine and make it through this storm!
Enjoy your vacation and come back preggos OK :) #2
"only if you are ready" otherwise, drink up and enjoy!!!!

Hello everyone!

Inluv2, glad you are enjoying your pregnancy.

Ready, Praying you are preggers for your cruise.

Mrskcbrown, I’m so glad your father had a great time at his party. I will pray that the Lord will provide and that he will sustain you and your family during this time. Enjoy your anniversary vacation!

AFM, I’m almost TTC, just waiting for AF, so I will be at CD#1.

Thanks ladies!

@inluv: unfortunately I dont ovulate until the following week so probably not gonna get preggers lol! Although we will get some practice in:)

Hi Guys

Well results came back BFN yesterday for my first IUI.:cry: So it's on to the next one...I was a little upset but I have faith that it will happen when he is ready. Now I am just waiting on:witch: to come so that we can go through it all again. I am a impatient controlling person by nature so it's always instant gratification I am looking for. So i was POSITIVE that one would be all it took, but I guess this is HIS way of getting me to calm down. Anyway I just wanted to update you guys. :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!
Hope all is/has been well with everyone. I've been MIA for a lil bit just anxiously awaiting my 1st appt on 6/10! Until then I am trying not to hype myself up to much, I just want to be able to "see it" as my OH says.

Hi Guys

Well results came back BFN yesterday for my first IUI.:cry: So it's on to the next one...I was a little upset but I have faith that it will happen when he is ready. Now I am just waiting on:witch: to come so that we can go through it all again. I am a impatient controlling person by nature so it's always instant gratification I am looking for. So i was POSITIVE that one would be all it took, but I guess this is HIS way of getting me to calm down. Anyway I just wanted to update you guys. :thumbup:

Sorry sweetie! I can understand how difficult this is for you! Im praying for you:hugs:!

@mizhiklass: How did I miss your BFP? Congrats sweetie!:happydance: Im ecstatic for you!:hugs:

Hopefully, sorry to hear that. Sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.

Mzhiklass, Welcome back! Once I get PG I think I’ll feel the same way, until I see it, it won’t be “real” to me. I’m praying all goes well on your first appointment.

Hi Guys

I'm so sorry the witch showed:hugs: its ok to be upset but I'm glad you are doing better and holding on to faith. It will happen for us, I just know it.

Hello Ladies!
Hope all is/has been well with everyone. I've been MIA for a lil bit just anxiously awaiting my 1st appt on 6/10! Until then I am trying not to hype myself up to much, I just want to be able to "see it" as my OH says.

Can't wait to hear about your appointment!!!! keep us posted.

Hi Guys

I'm so sorry the witch showed:hugs: its ok to be upset but I'm glad you are doing better and holding on to faith. It will happen for us, I just know it.

Thanks chic! I am holding out that this is your month and that will be good news for me! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->