African or African-Americans TTC

Greetings Ladies!!!! This is my second month trying to TCC with DH...but I am glad I was browsing through and ran across this section. My temps are just all over the place..(could be because I oversleep and not temp the same time everyday plus I sleep with the air on (TEXAS) is very hot (heheheheheh) Nevertheless, I just wanted to share this with you guys. Psalm 147:13. He will strengthen your bars of your gates and bless the children within you.....I thank GOD for this scriptures because it was FRESH word concerning waiting.... Regards you have to believe your gates (Fallopian tubes, ovaries, cervix etc) is strengthen (no matter what you dealing with PCOS, cysts etc. ) God has already bless your children within your womb........ttyl

Movingforward- what a blessing you are and thank you for this post. Welcome to the thread, I look forward to chatting with you and hope that you get your bfp soon.

hello all!
I know it's been a minute since I posted something but I am just now feeling like something more than death! I go for my 16 wk appt next week, wow 16 wk already! I hope and pray all is well with everyone. just want to stop in and say hi!

Welcome aboard MovingForward! Awesome message!!!

Hope everyone is well!

I had to stop watching Basketball Wives for the exact reasons you state Mrskcbrown. I will keep your husband in prayers.

Welcome MovingForward! Thanks for sharing that scripture.

Mzhiklass, I’m glad to hear from you and happy to see you are progressing. Congrats to 2nd trimester!!! Good luck with your appointment.

Mzhiklass- glad you are doing well, pop in more often and let us know what's going on.

Hey to rest of you ladies!

Welcome Moving Forward and thank you for your message! :) Mrskc, your husband is in my prayers and I hope the surgery went well. Hows everyone else doing?

Oh and I watched basketball wives as well and was smh big time!! The foolishness... I was proud of Evelyn and Jenn for apologizing to each other and then we turn around and have these grown women fighting for absolutely nothing!! It's crazy! Oh and in another update, not even an hour after my post yesterday and AF ruined my plans lol.. it's okay, just means I will finally start this IUI cycle Ive been putting off. :/

Thanks for your prayers ladies!

My husband has been in hospital for 2 days undergoing testing. He actually has the surgery tomorrow at 11am. I pray all goes well. It seems funny not having him at home and having to go visit him, LOL. Almost like when we were dating minus the kids, LOL.

Hope everyone is blessed!

Hey ladies,

Mrsk, I will pray for you husband. I do not watch Basketball wives. I watched a couple of shows and knew I didn't like it because the RHW of Atlanta is going in the same direction.

MovingForward, thanks for that word. I so needed.

Mzhiklass, good to hear from you. Hope the reminder of your pregnacy goes well and you feel much better.

Future, How are you?

AFM, going on vaca with hubby. We will return on Monday. TTYL

The :witch: got me full force this morning .. so im out for another month ..

MrsKCBrown .. Ill keep your husband in our prayers ...

My husband has been in hospital for 2 days undergoing testing. He actually has the surgery tomorrow at 11am. I pray all goes well. It seems funny not having him at home and having to go visit him, LOL. Almost like when we were dating minus the kids, LOL.

MrsKC- praying for you dh's speedy recovery. I don't know how I missed that he was in the hospital. School is about to start I know you are going to cry when you have to leave Malcolm.

hi ladies. jus joined and bumped into this sisters page !!!yipppeee!!! need a bit of support and advice ttc #1 & hope l can do the same. on 12dpo of cycle 2.did a test ...BFN. a bit depressed.so waiting 2-3 days for AF. no symptoms.aaarrrggghhhh!!!!think am out. need to be more prepared next month...ovulation kit, soft cups ...everything....anything else u might think will be useful. am 29 and DH is 31 so l feel like the clock is ticking....

to all those ttc and on the 2ww ..lots of baby dust.... and will be praying for you.
if AF got you ...there is always next month ..keep ur head up and the BDing ...lol!!!

ladyf- welcome, you live in Australia! Visiting Australia is on my bucklist of things to do! Sounds like you have it covered with the opks and soft cups. Some ladies temp but I don't my sleeping pattens are too unpredectible. Anyways, I hope af stays away and you get your bfp.

Mrskcbrown, I will keep your DH in my prayers.

Ready, Have a great time!

MssTeach and MrsBrown, Sorry to hear about AF, that wicked witch.

Ladf, Welcome! I’m 11DPO and trying not to test.

MrsKC- praying for you dh's speedy recovery. I don't know how I missed that he was in the hospital. School is about to start I know you are going to cry when you have to leave Malcolm.

Thanks!

Actually no I wont be crying. Im so ready to go back to work! I love being with him but I think going back to work will make my heart grow fonder!:hugs:

Welcome ladyf!

Ive heard other women say that too! I'm sure I will be the same way when it's my turn.

hi ladies, hope all is well. MrsKCBrown :hugs: today is cd 23, i was so paranoid these past few days since last cycle af showed up what would have been cd 23.. my chart still looks a lil crazy although this is my first full month charting My Ovulation Chart as far as this being the last month, ive been on an emotional rollercoaster to be honest. im almost done with my M.S degree which i decided to do the thesis track :wacko:, and im really wondering if expecting would affect the outcome of my work... and searching for work as well. im caught up i have no clue what to do! :dohh:

Mrskcbrown, I will keep your DH in my prayers.

Ready, Have a great time!

MssTeach and MrsBrown, Sorry to hear about AF, that wicked witch.

Ladf, Welcome! I’m 11DPO and trying not to test.

CeeDee when is Af due? she better stay away!!! Still hoping for a BFP,l shouldnt have tested by Dh was curious.oh well,just have to wait!!!

ladyf- welcome, you live in Australia! Visiting Australia is on my bucklist of things to do! Sounds like you have it covered with the opks and soft cups. Some ladies temp but I don't my sleeping pattens are too unpredectible. Anyways, I hope af stays away and you get your bfp.

U shld come & visit Australia,it's a lovely place.did u watch the Oprah show when she came here ( more like a marketing australia ).
Anyone tried preseed before ? Kind of a having busy days at the moment so temping might be tricky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->