African or African-Americans TTC

Choco- decisions decisions, sounds like you have a lot going on, I know you will make the decision that is the best fit for you, good luck on the thesis!!!

CeeDee- Hope AF stays away! Fingers crossed.

Ladyf- Fingers crossed. I've tried preseed before unfortunately it didn't get my bfp but it has worked for some women, I don't have a problem with cervical mucus so I only used it a very short time.

AFM- 4dpo so in the horrible 2ww.

Hope all of you have a lovely weekend.

ladyf, AF is due on Wednesday and than the following Thursday is my birthday, so I'm hoping I'll get an early birthday present. I've never tried preseed, but I was thinking about using conceive plus next cycle if I don't get a BFP.

ladyf, AF is due on Wednesday and than the following Thursday is my birthday, so I'm hoping I'll get an early birthday present. I've never tried preseed, but I was thinking about using conceive plus next cycle if I don't get a BFP.

Am taking conceive plus.hope u get ur BFP birthday pressie ! fxd for u!!!:dust::dust:

Hey ladies, I hope you all had a great weekend.

Yesterday dh and I decided what clinic we are going to use for ivf, I will be nervously making the call this morning to let them know and find out whats next.

Hi All:

FutureMommie...congrats on making a decision on a clinic. That's a big step. Of course we will all be praying for you....both as you round out the TWW and prepare for the IVF.

God's Blessings on you!

AFM: Spent the past 8 days battling AF. The witch had the nerve to not just show up but move in. Now that she is lvg, DH and I are on the outs so BD is the last thing on either of our minds. Pray for me... I am really battling a little bit of jealousy. The grass is really looking greener over in anyone's relationship backyard right about now. lol.

Babydust ladies!

Hi All:

FutureMommie...congrats on making a decision on a clinic. That's a big step. Of course we will all be praying for you....both as you round out the TWW and prepare for the IVF.

God's Blessings on you!

AFM: Spent the past 8 days battling AF. The witch had the nerve to not just show up but move in. Now that she is lvg, DH and I are on the outs so BD is the last thing on either of our minds. Pray for me... I am really battling a little bit of jealousy. The grass is really looking greener over in anyone's relationship backyard right about now. lol.

Babydust ladies!

Girlblue- I hope that you and the dh make up soon, totally understand what you mean about jealousy but I hope you guys work it out and take all things in to consideration cause we know the grass is not always greener. :hugs:

Girlblue, I’ll pray that you and hubby work things out. Sorry your having issues with AF.

hi ladies, i hope all is well. afm im just waiting for something to happen. i took a test yesterday, it looks like an evap or stark white line :wacko: guess i will wait another week and see what happens... :hugs:

hi ladies, i hope all is well. afm im just waiting for something to happen. i took a test yesterday, it looks like an evap or stark white line :wacko: guess i will wait another week and see what happens... :hugs:

I hope that bfp is coming. I'm 8dpo today hoping she stays away for me.

I hope that bfp is coming. I'm 8dpo today hoping she stays away for me.

:dust::dust::dust: for u FutureMommie!!!
Fx'd for you chocbunni. hope u get ur :bfp:

Hey Varain

I am 10dpo today and trying to stay in that positive place.

Hello Vrain.

AF is due today. We will see what happens.

fx'd for you CeeDee and FutureMommie!!! Hang in there and lots of.....
:bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

To you both!! Well deserved. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

Hi Ladies Just got back in town again...this time not for a happy trip. DH had a family emergency so we had to take a trip home. Been so busy that I havent relized that AF hasn't showed yet. I don't want to get my hopes up though I think its the stress. But anyway I just wanted to stop in and say hello...

Hey ladies,

I am back and had a wonderful time.

Future, I hope all goes well with the IVF clinic.

CeeDee, I am cheering you on.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hi Ladies,

Just found this African american thread. I'm glad I did. Well I'm 35 years old and ttc our first. I guess I should say I'm 36 or I will be Friday. We've been trying for over a year now. I'm hoping that this is my time. I'm trying to be patient and let God do his thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->