African or African-Americans TTC

Hey Ladies,
Checking in again! Just moved so I was without internet for a few days but I'm back! :flower: Welcome Praying and Ladyf!

Hey ladies, I hope you all had a great weekend.

Yesterday dh and I decided what clinic we are going to use for ivf, I will be nervously making the call this morning to let them know and find out whats next.

FutureMommie, keep us posted! I hope all goes well. I guess we will both be embarking on something different. I called to start my IUI, but since I didnt get one of these blood tests for rubella or something from a while ago, I have to wait. :dohh: I'm actually going to try acupuncture tomorrow. Has anyone tried this? My OH was like: "what is that supposed to do again?" lol I'm willing to try anything though to make it happen. I haven't tried Preseed though. Guess I have something else to research and ask my Doc about.

Random question: Do you guys find that most of the RE's are male? Which do you prefer?

Thank you Future, Girlblue, Ready and MssTeach.

Hopefuly, I pray everything is alright with DH’s family.

Welcome praying! I turn 35 next Thursday.

AFM, Pay no attention to the ticker, I still have no AF. I thought she was starting yesterday, but no signs. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and plan on waiting till Sunday to test.

@ CeeDee....well that's great! Hope she stays far far away.

AFM...DH and I made up. I broke down and sent him a naughty text and well...the rest is history.

Just found out that I will have my niece and nephew during my TWW. She's not even walking...(6 months) so this should be fun. He's a toddler so if I can make it through this week then I am ready. In the past when they've come I've been so worn out that it has worked like BCP. LOL

Babydust to everybody

Hey Ladies!!! I haven't posted in a while...been really busy. I hope all is well and that you are continuing to rest on GOD's promise......

Hi Ladies,

Just found this African american thread. I'm glad I did. Well I'm 35 years old and ttc our first. I guess I should say I'm 36 or I will be Friday. We've been trying for over a year now. I'm hoping that this is my time. I'm trying to be patient and let God do his thing.

Welcome. I pray you get your BFP really soon.

Hey Ladies,
Checking in again! Just moved so I was without internet for a few days but I'm back! :flower: Welcome Praying and Ladyf!

Yesterday dh and I decided what clinic we are going to use for ivf, I will be nervously making the call this morning to let them know and find out whats next.

FutureMommie, keep us posted! I hope all goes well. I guess we will both be embarking on something different. I called to start my IUI, but since I didnt get one of these blood tests for rubella or something from a while ago, I have to wait. :dohh: I'm actually going to try acupuncture tomorrow. Has anyone tried this? My OH was like: "what is that supposed to do again?" lol I'm willing to try anything though to make it happen. I haven't tried Preseed though. Guess I have something else to research and ask my Doc about.

Random question: Do you guys find that most of the RE's are male? Which do you prefer?

Good luck with your IUI's, I tried accupuncture a couple of times and it was really relaxing for me but pretty expensive so I only did a few visits.

My RE is male and you are right most of the research I did while looking resulting in male Dr's it really doesn't bother me at all.

@ CeeDee....well that's great! Hope she stays far far away.

AFM...DH and I made up. I broke down and sent him a naughty text and well...the rest is history.

Just found out that I will have my niece and nephew during my TWW. She's not even walking...(6 months) so this should be fun. He's a toddler so if I can make it through this week then I am ready. In the past when they've come I've been so worn out that it has worked like BCP. LOL

Babydust to everybody

Wow you are going to be busy, hopefully they will keep you from stressing over the 2ww! Have fun.

Welcome PrayingtoGod! This is a great thread of ladies. Super supportive.

@FutureMommie...yes, we will be busy. The first time we kept our GS he was 6 months old and when he left I was rubbing aspercreme on my back for a week. Nothing like borrowing an infant to show you what to expect from DH. To his credit, he didn't do baths, bottles, washing, or much of anything else, but DH did get up and stay up all night with the LO.

Hello Hello!!! It has been so long since I have posted but life becomes so busy:wacko:!! I see there are alot of new faces and hopefully alot of :bfp: to go along with them!!! As for me, things are great and I officially have a basketball for a stomach:haha: but we happy and very blessed...Oh and we are having a baby girl:cloud9:!!!! Hang in there ladies!!! God has a plan when you least expect it..

Hello Hello!!! It has been so long since I have posted but life becomes so busy:wacko:!! I see there are alot of new faces and hopefully alot of :bfp: to go along with them!!! As for me, things are great and I officially have a basketball for a stomach:haha: but we happy and very blessed...Oh and we are having a baby girl:cloud9:!!!! Hang in there ladies!!! God has a plan when you least expect it..

Great to hear from you, I hope you can pop in more often. Congrats on team pink!

Great to hear from you ntaylor. Congrats on your little girl!

Good to hear from you. I was thinking of you the other day. Congrats on the baby girl. Have you thought of names yet?

Hey Ladies,

Good luck with your IUI's, I tried accupuncture a couple of times and it was really relaxing for me but pretty expensive so I only did a few visits.

My RE is male and you are right most of the research I did while looking resulting in male Dr's it really doesn't bother me at all.

Thank you! Did you speak with the clinic? Hope it went well and I went yesterday for the acupuncture and it was relaxing. He asked me to give him four months, not to try the IUI and he would focus on getting me a BFP. I think I am going to try it. It is kind of expensive though :-/ But I really dont know which way to go.

And sorry It was a random question, but I think I prefer male doctors for some reason.

Thanks and Congrats on your baby girl! :happydance:

Hello im new to this site n been ttc for a yr and some months its really frustrating but im believing its gonna happen soon.booked an apptmt with my re on Monday.wish evry1 lots of baby dust.

Hello Ladies.....

Just peeking in to say Hiya....
This site is growing by leaps and bounds. Good to see so many wonderful ladies reaching for the same goal....

:bfp: 's are a coming,continue to remain steadfast & strong.......

AFM: heading on 6 months now, time is going slow yet fast. Will be ttc #2 shortly after ;) my baby girl. In it for the long haul and wish all the best to you lovies

@Ntaylor:

Yeah for TEAM PINK! :happydance: That makes two of us ;)

Hello im new to this site n been ttc for a yr and some months its really frustrating but im believing its gonna happen soon.booked an apptmt with my re on Monday.wish evry1 lots of baby dust.

Hello and welcome to a great group of positive ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->