African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Fabian and welcome back everyone else.

FutureMommie....Godspeed with the IVF. We'll be praying for you.

AFM...entering the fertile period so DH and I are really working at it. He shocked me to day. After BD he asked me...shouldn;t you be laying with your legs propped up? You do know that when you hit your fertile time your going to have to do that? LOL. Too cute.

Hey ladies! I pray everyone is well. I have been so busy since starting work on this past monday. Its really hard to log on as much as I'd like to! Congrats on anything that I have missed and Gods speed to the ladies in waiting. He is going to come through just when you least expect it.

Malcolm is now sitting up more and can ride in a shopping cart without an infant carrier. Its so much easier that way but I still take his seat every now and again in case he gets sleepy. Im still very sleep deprived and its kinda a way of life now until he gets older. He only wakes up once a nite now though, Praise God for that. I also have yet to get my AF, so I am going to start my metformin. I was sort of hesitant because I didnt know if I wanted another BFP but now I want to have another baby and so I may start it this evening. I want to make sure that I time it right this time so that I dont have to leave my students for so long. Trying for a summer baby.
My daughter is doing well. She is in 5th grade now and going on her fifth grade trip to DC in November. She is so happy about it. We went shopping today and she wore me out!!!

I also start school on Aug 29 for my last 2 classes to get my masters in education. Wish me luck and Im praying for you all!:hugs:

Hey ladies! I pray everyone is well. I have been so busy since starting work on this past monday. Its really hard to log on as much as I'd like to! Congrats on anything that I have missed and Gods speed to the ladies in waiting. He is going to come through just when you least expect it.

Malcolm is now sitting up more and can ride in a shopping cart without an infant carrier. Its so much easier that way but I still take his seat every now and again in case he gets sleepy. Im still very sleep deprived and its kinda a way of life now until he gets older. He only wakes up once a nite now though, Praise God for that. I also have yet to get my AF, so I am going to start my metformin. I was sort of hesitant because I didnt know if I wanted another BFP but now I want to have another baby and so I may start it this evening. I want to make sure that I time it right this time so that I dont have to leave my students for so long. Trying for a summer baby.
My daughter is doing well. She is in 5th grade now and going on her fifth grade trip to DC in November. She is so happy about it. We went shopping today and she wore me out!!!

I also start school on Aug 29 for my last 2 classes to get my masters in education. Wish me luck and Im praying for you all!:hugs:

You are a busy lady, Mr. Malcolm will be walking b4 you know it. I have one going to DC the first week of Nov. as well, how exciting!!! (7th grader)

Good Luck getting back into the swing of things.... and on your degree.... It's no joke I tell ya!

Be well

Welcome Fabian and welcome back everyone else.

FutureMommie....Godspeed with the IVF. We'll be praying for you.

AFM...entering the fertile period so DH and I are really working at it. He shocked me to day. After BD he asked me...shouldn;t you be laying with your legs propped up? You do know that when you hit your fertile time your going to have to do that? LOL. Too cute.

That so sweet of your hubby they have no idea how much the small things mean sometimes

Wow you are a busy lady, good luck with this new school year and with the 2classes left you are doing big things. So when are you guys going to start ttc? Thats exciting.

You are a busy lady, Mr. Malcolm will be walking b4 you know it. I have one going to DC the first week of Nov. as well, how exciting!!! (7th grader)

Good Luck getting back into the swing of things.... and on your degree.... It's no joke I tell ya!

Be well

Hey InLuv, we would love to see some baby bump pics!

Happy weekend everyone!

Fabian, Welcome!

Inluv, Congrats on 6 months! Good to hear from you.

Futuremommie, I will continue to pray for you.

Mrskcbrown, Wow! Malcolm is just growing so fast. Good luck with TTC again hopefully you’ll get that summer baby. Good luck for last 2 classes, I know you will be happy when it is done.

AFM, Had a great weekend celebrating my nieces 1st birthday. She was not interested in her birthday cake at all. She refused to eat it. I tested this morning and got :bfp: :yipee:, I’m very happy, but cautious. Please pray for a sticky healthy bean.

Cee Dee - omg! Congrats! You just kinda threw that in at the end of your post that should have been 1st!!!! I'm super excited for you!!!!!

Happy weekend everyone!

Fabian, Welcome!

Mrskcbrown, Wow! Malcolm is just growing so fast. Good luck with TTC again hopefully you’ll get that summer baby. Good luck for last 2 classes, I know you will be happy when it is done.

AFM, Had a great weekend celebrating my nieces 1st birthday. She was not interested in her birthday cake at all. She refused to eat it. I tested this morning and got :bfp: :yipee:, I’m very happy, but cautious. Please pray for a sticky healthy bean.

Thank you!!! And....O yes, you threw that in at the very "end" Congrats and we will always be praying for a sticky bean. Awesome news!!!:happydance:

Happy weekend everyone!

Fabian, Welcome!

congrats i will be praying for a healthy and happy 9 months for you

Congrats CeeDee!It took you and DH only a short while to conceive. What a blessing! God is awesome and Im happy for you all.

As for me, I will officially begin TTC by taking my meds sometime this week. I want to get preggo in September because then I can deliver in May/June. That will be my last baby unless God says something different:shrug:. Im trying to mentally prepare my mind for TTCing because I dont want to TTC for a long time like last time:nope:. I hate the roller coaster of it all:nope:, but I know with God anything is possible.

Hope everyone has a blessed week!:hugs:

OM! So happy to see so much going on on this thread!

Congrats CeeDee
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Praying for your stickydust!

MrsKC...you are officially my shero for the day...I can't imagine working (teaching younger ones at that), going to school, having a LO of your own AND TTC....you are like I said officially my Shero of the day!

AFM...(@ FutureMommie) DH has been very sweet this past week while we're in the throws of it all. Side bar though...we watched "the Backup Plan." There is a scene where JLo is having her cervix checked. DH almost passed out. He can watch Vampires, Final Destination, whatever. But, the image of gyn exam and he's almost sick.

Thanks futuremommie and girlblue:hugs::hugs:!

I dont teach really young kids but ages 14-17 (high school). But I guess they are still younger than me, LOL. I love it, its rewarding.

I hope you and DH get BFP soon!! Very soon!!!:hugs:

Hey ladies,

CeeDee, huge Congrats!!! Of course we will be praying for you.

Inluv, loving the avatar pic of the beautiful belly.

Future, How are you sweetie?

Msk, good luck with school. I know you will do well. I start on 08/29 too.

GirlBlue, men are so funny. You would think that wouldn't bother them at all. SMH

Sorry for anyone I may have missed.

Thank you Future, Girlblue, Ready and MssTeach.

Hopefuly, I pray everything is alright with DH’s family.

Welcome praying! I turn 35 next Thursday.

AFM, Pay no attention to the ticker, I still have no AF. I thought she was starting yesterday, but no signs. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and plan on waiting till Sunday to test.

Thank you for the prayers DH's aunt didn't make it. She was 39 and just passed out and never regained consciousness. :nope: It was so unexpected as we were all in Atlanta for the family reunion dh put together the weekend before. I have been trying to be strong for him as he isn't taking it too well. The were very close and were on the phone the night before it happened. She was a organ donor so she saved 6 lives so thats a blessing. Anyway I don't want to be a debbie downer but I wanted to check in with every one. Thanks for all the prayers though.

Good Luck! Get it all knocked out I did it and worked full time and thought it was hard BUT YOU my dear are my hero! FA REAL!

Happy weekend everyone!

Fabian, Welcome!

GIRL!!!!!!:happydance: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ hopefulywa8tn

I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. I pray that God give you his comfort during this difficult time.

@MrsKC...high school...that's even worse. Lol.

Hello Everyone.

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to CEEDEE!!! WOOHHOO! :) That's a blessing. :happydance:

Also Mrskc best wishes with Grad school. So exciting you're about to start ttc again. I pray this one happens quickly. :flower:

Best to everyone :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I sm glad I found this thread it makes ne feel better to have someone to talk to. Thanks msck for starting it:) I am 27 and have been with hubby since my 17 birthday. We wanted a family but never thought we would gave this much trouble. Our SA shows low SC at 9 mil per mm. This month is really hard because for the first time my period us late 5 days. It usually comes like clockwork every month. But I got two BFN and I starting having cramps withs small amount if red bleeding:( my hopes ate really down and I cried allday. I hope it's implantation bleeding and not my period:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->