African or African-Americans TTC

Am back ladies! To CeeDee congrats on the BFP!
After Af came 3 days later,just felt hopeless.but there is a right time for everything ,my season is coming.
So am on cd6, 3rd cycle.started taking EPO and got some OPK(first time).will try and BD every other day.hope DH will be up for it.
Do u think l should also get preseed ?is EPO enough.kind of lacking in the cm dpt.will it be too much EPO and preseed?
Praying and hoping that this is our month ladies!!!

Thank you all for your congratulations! I really appreciate it. I’ve been feeling pretty nauseous and tired all day. I over did it in aerobics class yesterday and decided to cut back on the gym.

Mrskcbrown, I’m praying that you’ll have a short TTC journey this time around. I plan on hopping back on the TTC track soon after this one is born as well.

Girlbrown, I’m laughing at your husband getting sick about a gyn visit. What will he do when he accompanies you to your appointments?

Hopefully, I’m so sorry for you loss.

Welcome, completingus!

@ hopefulywa8tn

I'm so sorry to hear about your DH's aunt. I pray that God give you his comfort during this difficult time.

@MrsKC...high school...that's even worse. Lol.

LOL, well I LOVE it! This the best career decision for me, but I understand that it may not be for everyone.

Wishing everyone the best. Welcome to Completingus! I pray that after 5 yrs you get your BFP soon. I can only imagine your heartache. God is still with you though. Never give up on your dream:hugs:.

Hello all,

Welcome Completingus!!!

hopefulywa8tn, So sorry for you and your family's lost. :hugs:

Mrsk, Do you have recent pics of the children? I love seeing their smiling faces.

Hello all,

Welcome Completingus!!!

hopefulywa8tn, So sorry for you and your family's lost. :hugs:

Mrsk, Do you have recent pics of the children? I love seeing their smiling faces.

LOL, I was trying to upload some yesterday at work but it wasnt working. Ill try to remember this evening.

How are you doing????:hugs:

I am good. Yesterday was my first day back at work. It felt good to be missed by most of my co-workers.

completingus- Welcome you are going to love it here!

MrsKC- can't wait to see those kids

Ready-:wave:

Hopefully- :hugs:

AFM- The witch showed today but it's really ok. I have called the clinc we plan to use for ivf and just waiting on them to call me back to see what we need to do to get started. IVF here we come.

hi ladies, i hope all is well. im still in limbo over here. going to the doc a week from tomorrow to figure something out...

Hi everyone,

I sm glad I found this thread it makes ne feel better to have someone to talk to. Thanks msck for starting it:) I am 27 and have been with hubby since my 17 birthday. We wanted a family but never thought we would gave this much trouble. Our SA shows low SC at 9 mil per mm. This month is really hard because for the first time my period us late 5 days. It usually comes like clockwork every month. But I got two BFN and I starting having cramps withs small amount if red bleeding:( my hopes ate really down and I cried allday. I hope it's implantation bleeding and not my period:(

Welcome Completingus! You will find this is a great group of ladies. (I also see you are from WI, I'm not from here but live here now. Stay encouraged. You never know how things can turn around when you least expect it. Godspeed and Babydust everyone.

Hey ladies i went to the doctor for a routine check up..found out that my dr. is no longer practicing there because she got offered a better job. Well i'm there talking to the new doctor and as i'm going over my medical history she asks me what my doctor told me about the results to my biopsy..well I tell her that i was only informed that there were no cancer..and i was told that the ultrasound showed no growths..well the new doctor looks at me and says well you have a condition called Proliferative endometrium, and your ultra sound shows several cysts in your ovaries you have PCOS, which may explain your rapid weight gain..and the whole time i'm just thinking that my doctor didn't tell me nothing. If I didn't see this new doctor then i would have known nothing. smh

Oh Vrainoire...I am so sorry and mad for you. That's awful of your doc. u ok? Doctors make me so mad. Will definitely be praying for you.

I'm fine..now i definitely have reason to focus on my weight loss

Well yes, it is an opportunity to move forward. At least you know what is going on and can take steps to address that. That is the biggest part of the process. And trust and believe that you were set up to get another doctor. It is all working out in your favor. Stay encouraged.

Babydust and Peace abound!

Congrats CeeDee!! Yaaayyyyyy! This came just in time for your birthday!! And happy belated if I missed it!

Vrainoire, I can’t believe your old doctor missed that. What are you going to do now? I’m praying for you.

MssTeach, Thank you! My birthday is today. I am the big 3-5!

Vrain- I glad that you know know what you are dealing with and that you are in a positive place

Ceedee- happy Birthday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"