African or African-Americans TTC

Vraine, I am so sorry to hear that. But just know God still has a plan for you. :hugs:

CeeDee, Happy birthday!:cake:

Hello to all my other beautiful ladies!!

Happy Birthday CeeDee
Hello Ladies :)
Vraine, sorry to hear that your dr didn't info you :(. Glad your new one told you what is up.Good to know that your better now :)

Happy Bday to Ceedee... and Vrain thats terrible but atleast you have more info on whats going on with you. afm this cycle must be anovulatory no sign of af and hpt was - a week ago. Vrain, if you are/want support for the weightloss we can motivate one another. i have signed up for myfitnesspal and also have a a thread on the dieting and weightloss on this site... hope to see you!!

Hope you ladies are otherwise doing wonderful!! :flower:

Happy Bday to Ceedee... and Vrain thats terrible but atleast you have more info on whats going on with you. afm this cycle must be anovulatory no sign of af and hpt was - a week ago. Vrain, if you are/want support for the weightloss we can motivate one another. i have signed up for myfitnesspal and also have a a thread on the dieting and weightloss on this site... hope to see you!!

Hope you ladies are otherwise doing wonderful!! :flower:

I am on myfitnesspal. My user name is karen_need_2lose.

Hello everyone! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a fantastic birthday and Friday was absolutely fantastic! I told my mom, dad and sister the news and they were all very excited.

Hey ladies,

I have so things going on in my life right now and I will not be online as much but I will be praying for you all. :hugs:

welcome to the thread completingus hope you get your bfp soon

Thankyou all for your warm welcome!!! I live it already:) am waiting for my next ov to try again so sent me some of that baby dust:) I hope everybodies having a great weekend. My song I can't stop listen to today is M. Sapp never would have made... I love this song.:flower:

Vrain so glad that you found out your full diagnosis. Thank God He sent this new doctor your way. So sorry you are going through these trails. But God has the final say so. You're so positive. Praying for you. :hugs:

Hey ladies i went to the doctor for a routine check up..found out that my dr. is no longer practicing there because she got offered a better job. Well i'm there talking to the new doctor and as i'm going over my medical history she asks me what my doctor told me about the results to my biopsy..well I tell her that i was only informed that there were no cancer..and i was told that the ultrasound showed no growths..well the new doctor looks at me and says well you have a condition called Proliferative endometrium, and your ultra sound shows several cysts in your ovaries you have PCOS, which may explain your rapid weight gain..and the whole time i'm just thinking that my doctor didn't tell me nothing. If I didn't see this new doctor then i would have known nothing. smh

Hey ladies i went to the doctor for a routine check up..found out that my dr. is no longer practicing there because she got offered a better job. Well i'm there talking to the new doctor and as i'm going over my medical history she asks me what my doctor told me about the results to my biopsy..well I tell her that i was only informed that there were no cancer..and i was told that the ultrasound showed no growths..well the new doctor looks at me and says well you have a condition called Proliferative endometrium, and your ultra sound shows several cysts in your ovaries you have PCOS, which may explain your rapid weight gain..and the whole time i'm just thinking that my doctor didn't tell me nothing. If I didn't see this new doctor then i would have known nothing. smh

Vrainore, I really understand your frustration.....But Count it all Joy! Because all of that can be reversed.....I had PCOS but I didnt have any cysts....However, I lost 45 plus pounds by sticking strictly to LOW LOW LOW carbs. Cut out all diet drinks, breads, rice, etc (No its not easy but I promise you that it works)....Just water.... The weight will drop off...I was in the same boat I had period 2x a year and weighed 290.......But when I MOVED all that change....I started being an AMBASSADOR of my own health... Its a process but I got you...don't be afraid to ask...alot of stuff the doctor won't tell you but there is so much you can do and take your own steps :hugs:
I have had a period every month since then like clockwork....They have a low carb forum with women who have PCOS......Don't give up GOD has a plan....

thank you ladies so much for your kind words and support..since going to the doctor i have cut pork,beef, and fried foods out of my diet, no sodas either..i think portion sizes and drinking water will be the hardest things for me, i'm currently 240 pounds, which is the biggest i've ever been..but on another note i just finished fixing my bike so i'll start cycling soon and riding to work on cool days(whenever they get here)lol

Hey ladies, I hope you had a great weekend. I spent the weekend just hanging out with dh since he had been gone all week.

Regal- love the new avi.

Hey everyone. With going back to work and Malcolm and Amariah, I have been having a hard time keeping up with everything. Im always so tired and sleepy:nope:. Malcolm is sleeping through the nights mostly but he has a few days a week that he still gets up around 2am and I have to get up at 5am to get ready for work. Luckily Amariah is a big girl and can kinda do most things herself. I still have to do her hair though:dohh:. Financially we are struggling, since I wasnt getting paid during the summer due to maternity leave and hubby had surgery and has been off for a month with no pay so things are reallytough for us right now. We have exhausted all outlets of finances trying to stay afloat. Im stressed to the maximum:nope:, but I wont be a debby downer!

God is able, hopefully something will happen for us:dohh:.

Be blessed:hugs:.

MrsKc- sending hugs and prayers your way. Now that you are back at work I know that you will be back on track soon. You are not a Debbie Downer, we are here to listen and encourage when you need it.

Sorry about your money troubles. I'll pray that God will continue to provide and you'll get through this tough time.

Hey ladies! I just wanted to drop in and say hello! I know it's been awhile and I've missed you all!

The last time I posted I think I had mentioned that my OH and I were having some financial issues. Well, shortly after that, we were evicted from our apartment. We lost almost everything. The kids and I are staying at my mom's house in Northern VA for now. I started a new job a few weeks ago and my OH is in Oregon working with his uncle for now. After our eviction, we (understandably) hit a rough patch in our relationship, which is one of the reasons that he's there instead of here. We've been talking, though and we've agreed that our family is more important that any issues that we might have or have had in the past. Things are definitely getting better. :) Working full-time and being a single parent is definitely hard but I can't complain. My mom has been a great help. She keeps the kids during the day so I don't have to pay for childcare.

As for the kids, they're great. Jay starts kindergarten in a couple weeks. He's learning how to read and he loves math. I almost think he's a bit ahead for his age so hopefully, he won't be bored in school. He already knows how to right his name, how to count from 1 to 50, his shapes, colors and how to spell many 3-letter words. Before I started working, I was teaching him about money and he's learning how to tell time on an analog clock. I'm so proud of him. :) Z is almost 8 months. She's crawling and has learned how to pull herself up into a standing position. If she's anything like her brother, she'll be walking sooner rather than later.

I hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had a chance to read and catch up on what's going with everyone, but I will soon.

Talk to you ladies later. :flower:

Purple- so glad that you popped in we have missed you on here. So sorry about you and OH but sounds like you guys are well on the way to working it out. so glad that you were able to move in with your mom and that she can help you out in such a huge way. Post pics of the little ones when you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->