African or African-Americans TTC

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick update. Today is 10DPO for me. Nothing really new and important to report. I woke up with a serious sore throat which is weird for me. It's not dry like dehydration (which I guess it could be) more so irritated. Also had ongoing stuffy nose issues since 2dpo I think, but now throat congestion being added. Who knows maybe sinus is causing all this, but it really doesn't feel like it. Whatever the case, it is interrupting my morning cup of decaf, the last of my guilty pleasures.

Last night I got quite a bit of beige CM/discharge on my pantyliner. Not sure if that was spotting of some sort. It had been white/clear heretofore. Now I just feel like I do when AF is on her way, just wet down there. AF is still 4 days away so we'll see. Still having cramps, CM is still creamy. CP does seem mid and hard. Other than that...still got massive, heavy knockers with the shooting pains in them.

Everybody have a good day. I'm signing off of BnB for the day to finish my projects at work. I go on vacation tomorrow if I get everything turned in by the end of the day today.

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick update. Today is 10DPO for me. Nothing really new and important to report. I woke up with a serious sore throat which is weird for me. It's not dry like dehydration (which I guess it could be) more so irritated. Also had ongoing stuffy nose issues since 2dpo I think, but now throat congestion being added. Who knows maybe sinus is causing all this, but it really doesn't feel like it. Whatever the case, it is interrupting my morning cup of decaf, the last of my guilty pleasures.

Last night I got quite a bit of beige CM/discharge on my pantyliner. Not sure if that was spotting of some sort. It had been white/clear heretofore. Now I just feel like I do when AF is on her way, just wet down there. AF is still 4 days away so we'll see. Still having cramps, CM is still creamy. CP does seem mid and hard. Other than that...still got massive, heavy knockers with the shooting pains in them.

Everybody have a good day. I'm signing off of BnB for the day to finish my projects at work. I go on vacation tomorrow if I get everything turned in by the end of the day today.

:dust::dust:Wishing you the best!!! No AF!!!

Hello ladies. Stopping in to check on everyone. To the ladies who arent getting anywhere with your doctors, dont feel intimidated. If that doctor cant/wont help you, find another. I truly believe medically, that blacks generally have different needs. PCOS is more common among black women as is endometriosis. Most doctors dont know that so that usually delays in treatment which causes frustration.

For the ladies who are experiencing financial troubles, you are not alone and not debbie downers. Tell your story because you are not alone and can find support. I am struggling (hard to admit it for me). When they say kids cost money, its no lie. And with our government, either youre too rich to be poor or not poor enough to be rich. So its hard to get assistance.

I love that this thread is still on going. It's not just for ttc and pregnancy support but for general support inlife. Okay, enough sounding like a late night testimonial commercial.....

Who is due to test so I can smother you in baby dust?

Hey Tickeledpink! So glad to see you here. Happy Birthday to Olivia. What a blessing! Thanks for your positive affirmations. I pray God blesses u as well!

My job gave us iPads to use, I guess for teaching and I'm trying to get the hang of his thing. I don't know how to quote posts from it..duh! I'm wishing everyone blessings and bfps!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies!

I have been severely MIA. I do apologize for that. Not sure if you ladies even remember me but I'd like to come back if you'd have me :shy: Last time I was here, I was here all the signs were pointing to preggo and then the :witch: showed her ugly face. So we decided to NTNP. Well, it's boring!! So I'm back to TTC.

Today is CD1 and we're pretty excited to start TTCing again. Well, especially DH since I've been holding out a bit on him. :blush: It's been a very stressful time. ugh!

I hope you ladies are doing well and GL with this cycle!!! :dust:

Hello ladies!

I have been severely MIA. I do apologize for that. Not sure if you ladies even remember me but I'd like to come back if you'd have me :shy: Last time I was here, I was here all the signs were pointing to preggo and then the :witch: showed her ugly face. So we decided to NTNP. Well, it's boring!! So I'm back to TTC.

Today is CD1 and we're pretty excited to start TTCing again. Well, especially DH since I've been holding out a bit on him. :blush: It's been a very stressful time. ugh!

I hope you ladies are doing well and GL with this cycle!!! :dust:

Welcome! Good luck to you as well

Hello ladies - I've been a BnB member for a while but just noticed this group. I would love to join you all. Let me give you a bit of background on me. I am 31 years old, married, and just recently moved to VA from NYC. Hubby and I were eagerly awaiting our first child last year but sadly we lost her due to PROM in July when I was 24 weeks. We have finally decided that we are ready to try again and have started actively TTC this month. I am praying that I get a BFP quickly and that I get a baby for keeps this time around!

Beauty Welcome back!

Tickled Pink You don't sound like a late night testimonial, but that is funny. :haha:

Please sprinkle me! :dust:

I'm 12 DPO and AF is due Mon/Tues and I pray she doesn't show. Still having most of the same symptoms (super sore large boobs, creamy cm, nausea, cramping/burning twinges and pokes in uterus, sleeplessness/vivid dreaming). Almost every symptom in the book except spotting (though i did have tan/beige cm at 9DPO).

Have to admit I was getting a bit discouraged today. I tested this morning and got a BFN. But God is faithful and even if there's no BFP for me this cycle, I am still encouraged. I know He loves me and that's enough for me. But I will say I've been on the verge of :cry: all day so if there's no BFP in my future...my PMS this month is a mess. DH kind of made it worse not knowingly. He asked me if I was pregnant. I told him I hadn't gotten a BFP yet and that made me want to cry more. lol.

So hope the witch stays away. When I make it to Wed I'll test again. I'll settle for no AF and no BFP. (low HCG levels runs in my family) Just want a sticky bean.

Have a great weekend. :dust: to all

Tickled- welcome back!!!!!! Keep posting! We've missed you!

Beauty- of course we will have you!!! Good luck!

Hopeful- hey Chic!!!

MrsKC- slightly jealous about that iPad!

Mrs October glad you found us!!!

Hey tickled! Thanks for your words of encouragement. Happy Birthday to Olivia! Did you have a big party for her?

Hi Beauty2, Welcome back! Good luck on your TTC journey.

Mrskcbrown, Once you get the hang of the Ipad you will love it. Hubby and I have one and we enjoy it.

Welcome, Mrs. October! We are here to encourage you during your journey. Sorry about your loss.

Girlblue, Praying for a BFP for you.

Hello FutureMommie!

Hey ladies..this is a weird question for a ttc group..but here it goes..I need to switch birth control, I'm am currently on Sprintec which is 28 days, the first month it worked great it stopped my spotting as soon as i started and my cycle started on the second day of the placebo(week 4)..now this month i'm on day 4 of the placebos with no signs of AF i know the hormones may have thrown things off but being that i'm on these things to regulate my cycle i dont want to be missing cycles while i'm on them..I have been on Nuvaring before and i loved it but i cant afford that right now. so any suggestions?

I was on Apri before TTC. It was ok, but I have horrible side effects with hormonal contraceptives (yeast infections, mood swings, paranoia,etc), so after I give birth I'll be in the market for something new.

@future mommie-thanks!
@ceedee- yes it was a fun yo gabba gabba party. just a few friends and family
@girlblue- keep the fath!
@mrskcbrown-your lil man is so gorgeous and look at all that hair!

Vrainoire - I'm not sure what to say. I hate oral contraceptives as well but there doesn't seem to be much else other than the shot or the ring. I was on Depo for a while but gained too much weight so I stopped. Then I started the patch (Ortho Evra) which actually worked FINE for me but I know lots of other women had terrible side effects with it and my doctor stopped prescribing it. Right before I started TTC again I was on Ortho Tricyclen...it worked fine - my periods came like clockwork - it's just hard for me to remember to take them the same time each day and also I get terrible nausea. Like CeeDee I plan on finding a new method of BC once I have my rainbow.

Hi Ladies!

I hope you are doing well.

Vrainoire - Sorry I can't help. I tried BC after I had my daughter 5yrs ago and kept forgetting to take them the same time everyday. I believe it was Ortho Tricyclen...needless to say my periods were not regulated at all! Lol! Good luck finding the perfect solution, doll!!

I'm finally on CD5 and ready to start TTCing again. Any tips you ladies can share as far as TTCing? I think I'm going to do preseed and opk's this cycle. Not sure how this opk thing works, tho :shrug:

hi my name is christy nelson and i am ttc.... i would love to join this group. i know that i am late but i am also fairly new to bnb....... baby dust to all and God bless !!!!!!!!

hi my name is christy nelson and i am ttc.... i would love to join this group. i know that i am late but i am also fairly new to bnb....... baby dust to all and God bless !!!!!!!!

WELCOME!!!

Late, it's never "too late" TTC is a journey (sometimes short, sometimes very long)

Be encouraged:flower:

Welcome Christy!

@Vrainoire - I was on Alesse for about 8 years. I didn't have any side effects and I had very regular cycles when I was on it. The amount of estrogen is the same in each pill, so you're at a constant level all month. And taking them at the same time was never an issue for me (in that I never did and didn't feel any worse for wear because of it). But I didn't start my period until day 4 or 5 of the placebo week after the first month or two..,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->