African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Christy!

@Vrainoire - I was on Alesse for about 8 years. I didn't have any side effects and I had very regular cycles when I was on it. The amount of estrogen is the same in each pill, so you're at a constant level all month. And taking them at the same time was never an issue for me (in that I never did and didn't feel any worse for wear because of it). But I didn't start my period until day 4 or 5 of the placebo week after the first month or two..,

thank you :hugs:

Hi, ladies I have been MIA for a while but I have finally finished the summer session for a few classes I was taking online. I will never take classes online again it is much less time consuming to commute back and forth. Any who I am happy to say that is has been three months since I had my TR and I can finally start trying to conceive.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Vrainoire- Ortho-tricyclen has been pretty good to me even though my tubes were tied I still had to take bc to regulate my cycle.

christylove - we can be newbies together! I just recently joined this group too but I'm glad I found you ladies :)

Hello Ladies!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! (I'm fairly new myself) Anyhoo, so today is CD6 for me and we're gearing up for the fun. So far on our list we have preseed, OPK's, softcups, and grapefruit juice!

We watched a video on how to insert softcups because I'd never heard of them. They are huge!!!! We'll definitely see how that goes...gonna be tough! What we ladies do to get those babies! They better appreciate us! :)

Anyhoo, good luck to everyone!!! Lots and lots of :dust:

Welcome to all the new ladies and Hello to everyone else.

I miss you all but pray that you all get those BFPs. To the ones who have caught the eggy, take care of your selves.

AFM, Malcolm is now 6 months old, 18lbs and 27 inches long. He can roll over, sit up, pull himself up and into any position he wants to be in, LOL. He is such a joy. We still havent officially started TTCing again. Sometimes I want to and sometimes I dont, IDK??!
Today is hubby bday and we arent doing anything special. I may take him to dinner this weekend. Who knows?? Depends on if we are getting along or not, LOL.

Hope everyone is blessed.

Welcome to all the new ladies and Hello to everyone else.

I miss you all but pray that you all get those BFPs. To the ones who have caught the eggy, take care of your selves.

AFM, Malcolm is now 6 months old, 18lbs and 27 inches long. He can roll over, sit up, pull himself up and into any position he wants to be in, LOL. He is such a joy. We still havent officially started TTCing again. Sometimes I want to and sometimes I dont, IDK??!
Today is hubby bday and we arent doing anything special. I may take him to dinner this weekend. Who knows?? Depends on if we are getting along or not, LOL.

Hope everyone is blessed.
thank you, and i find it a pleasure to be in this group...... your son is adorable and i hope both you and your hubby enjoy's his birthday :hugs: tell him ya'll bnb family days happy birthday

Wow! So glad to have some new ladies!

Christy- Welcome looking forward to chatting I see your are in FL are you in the path of the hurricane or are you on the gulf side?

Mzladyk- welcome back good luck, I hope you get that bfp soon.

Beauty2- Good luck and have fun, it sounds like you are very prepared

Mrskc- time passes so quickly!!!! malcolm is growing fast.

afm- 2 dpo and feeling hopeful, I can't think of any reason why I should waste my time not being hopeful.

Hi ladies,

Welcome to all the new ladies. This is a great group.

AFM, life is still crazy right now. But I will pop in every now and again. Praying for you all.

Hello everyone! I hope all is well...I have been working non stop...but I just wanted to check in with you guys........BFP we need some more.....Keep praying!!!!!!

Wow! So glad to have some new ladies!

Christy- Welcome looking forward to chatting I see your are in FL are you in the path of the hurricane or are you on the gulf side?

Mzladyk- welcome back good luck, I hope you get that bfp soon.

Beauty2- Good luck and have fun, it sounds like you are very prepared

Mrskc- time passes so quickly!!!! malcolm is growing fast.

afm- 2 dpo and feeling hopeful, I can't think of any reason why I should waste my time not being hopeful.

thank you:hugs: i live near orlando hopefully the storm and the witch af both miss me........

Hello Ladies!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! (I'm fairly new myself) Anyhoo, so today is CD6 for me and we're gearing up for the fun. So far on our list we have preseed, OPK's, softcups, and grapefruit juice!

We watched a video on how to insert softcups because I'd never heard of them. They are huge!!!! We'll definitely see how that goes...gonna be tough! What we ladies do to get those babies! They better appreciate us! :) :haha::haha: so true:)

Anyhoo, good luck to everyone!!! Lots and lots of :dust:

lots of baby dust to you as well:hugs:

Hello everyone! I hope all is well...I have been working non stop...but I just wanted to check in with you guys........BFP we need some more.....Keep praying!!!!!!

yes prayer changes things...... i realized that i was praying praying and praying when God was just wanted me to believe and trust him...so after we pray because that is where we need to start we need faith.... faith will move a moutian,and nothing is too big for a BIG GOD !!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO TRUST AND BELIEVE HE MAY NOT COME WHEN WE WANT HIM,BUT HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME.... LOVE YOU LADIES AND GOD BLESS....... LETS CLAIM IT :)

I MAY NOT HAVE SEEN A FOR SURE BFP, BUT GOD HAS ALREADY DONE HIS PART..... I GROW CLOSER TO RECEIVING IT EVERY DAY I'M BLESSED TO SEE:)

BY THE WAY WHY DO WE CALL IT A BFP- WHAT DOES THAT STAND FOR?????

Hi, ladies I have been MIA for a while but I have finally finished the summer session for a few classes I was taking online. I will never take classes online again it is much less time consuming to commute back and forth. Any who I am happy to say that is has been three months since I had my TR and I can finally start trying to conceive.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

Vrainoire- Ortho-tricyclen has been pretty good to me even though my tubes were tied I still had to take bc to regulate my cycle.

THAN YOU :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->