African or African-Americans TTC

Hello everyone! I hope all is well...I have been working non stop...but I just wanted to check in with you guys........BFP we need some more.....Keep praying!!!!!!

yes prayer changes things...... i realized that i was praying praying and praying when God was just wanted me to believe and trust him...so after we pray because that is where we need to start we need faith.... faith will move a moutian,and nothing is too big for a BIG GOD !!!!!!!! WE HAVE TO TRUST AND BELIEVE HE MAY NOT COME WHEN WE WANT HIM,BUT HE IS ALWAYS ON TIME.... LOVE YOU LADIES AND GOD BLESS....... LETS CLAIM IT :)

I MAY NOT HAVE SEEN A FOR SURE BFP, BUT GOD HAS ALREADY DONE HIS PART..... I GROW CLOSER TO RECEIVING IT EVERY DAY I'M BLESSED TO SEE:)

BY THE WAY WHY DO WE CALL IT A BFP- WHAT DOES THAT STAND FOR?????

Trust, Hope, and Believe in everything we don't see! "GOD" knows best. I went thru doubt as well as we all do. However, when I stop questioning, stop worrying about my scar tissue, Hubbs sperm count etc.....I got my BFP.

BFP=Big Fat Positive (pregnancy test)
BFN-Big Fat Negative (preggos test)

Hoping for the best, be encouraged!!:thumbup:

Welcome to all the new ladies and Hello to everyone else.

I miss you all but pray that you all get those BFPs. To the ones who have caught the eggy, take care of your selves.

AFM, Malcolm is now 6 months old, 18lbs and 27 inches long. He can roll over, sit up, pull himself up and into any position he wants to be in, LOL. He is such a joy. We still havent officially started TTCing again. Sometimes I want to and sometimes I dont, IDK??!
Today is hubby bday and we arent doing anything special. I may take him to dinner this weekend. Who knows?? Depends on if we are getting along or not, LOL.

Hope everyone is blessed.

He's growing.......shortly after Mr. Malcolm was born i got my BFP so i keep up with his age well lol.....

As far as the TTCing......don't start until you are truly ready. I'm sure you know this. We are starting right away after this one:dohh: Heck if i wavered on TTCing based on if my hubbs woke up on the wrong side of the bed or how many times he made me side-eye him....:shrug: it would be a WRAP with this one inside my belly...lol

You and the hubbs will be "A" okay... we all go thru our little spats and then we get right back on that horse and ride! Enjoy his birthday, however you guys decide. My hubbs laid down all day on his but hey that's what he wanted "relaxation":shrug:

Have a great week.....

I'm hoping this month is my month. A few more days until I'm supposed to ov...But I'm finding plenty of things to keep me busy while I wait. BnB is one of them. :) You ladies are inspirational. I'm glad I stumbled across this forum. This month, and for all the months after, my new motto is Let Go and Let God. And man have I been feeling so much more content and settled, confident that this will happen when it's meant to.

I'm hoping this month is my month. A few more days until I'm supposed to ov...But I'm finding plenty of things to keep me busy while I wait. BnB is one of them. :) You ladies are inspirational. I'm glad I stumbled across this forum. This month, and for all the months after, my new motto is Let Go and Let God. And man have I been feeling so much more content and settled, confident that this will happen when it's meant to.

SAME HERE I WAS STRESSED OUT, AND THEN I REALIZED BLESSED AND STRESSED IS OIL AND WATER... THEY CAN'T MIX... NOT JUST ON BABY MAKING,BUT IN EVERY AREA OF OUR LIVES.... IF WE WORRIED ABOUT IT AND TRYING TO WORK IT OUT IS SAYING I DON'T TRUST THAT GOD CAN DO THIS... OR HE IS JUST TOO BUSY FOR ME..... I AM ALSO SOOOOO HAPPY THAT I FOUND THIS TREAD.... THERE HAVE BEEN SOME GROUPS WHRE I JUST FEEL OUT OF THE LOOP.... I FEEL GOOD BEING A PART OF THIS ONE:hugs::happydance::hugs:

hello everyone! I hope all is well...i have been working non stop...but i just wanted to check in with you guys........bfp we need some more.....keep praying!!!!!!

yes prayer changes things...... I realized that i was praying praying and praying when god was just wanted me to believe and trust him...so after we pray because that is where we need to start we need faith.... Faith will move a moutian,and nothing is too big for a big god !!!!!!!! We have to trust and believe he may not come when we want him,but he is always on time.... Love you ladies and god bless....... Lets claim it :)

i may not have seen a for sure bfp, but god has already done his part..... I grow closer to receiving it every day i'm blessed to see:)

by the way why do we call it a bfp- what does that stand for?????

trust, hope, and believe in everything we don't see! "god" knows best. I went thru doubt as well as we all do. However, when i stop questioning, stop worrying about my scar tissue, hubbs sperm count etc.....i got my bfp.

Bfp=big fat positive (pregnancy test)
bfn-big fat negative (preggos test)

hoping for the best, be encouraged!!:thumbup:

thank you :)

Just a quick pop in to say hi! I’m praying for BFPs and healthy babies.

Welcome, Christy! This is a great group. You are so right about being blessed and stressed. DH and I are trying to sell our house and we’ve just decided to let it go and let God. We have let the house stress go.

Just a quick pop in to say hi! I’m praying for BFPs and healthy babies.

Welcome, Christy! This is a great group. You are so right about being blessed and stressed. DH and I are trying to sell our house and we’ve just decided to let it go and let God. We have let the house stress go.

thats whats up :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi ladies hope all is well. i lost 6lbs and ironically af showed her face this past weekend after 45 days. ive been killing the aerobics... excited about this weightloss to ttc again.. going to gyn on the 2nd for another check up, thought id need provera, but guess not... anywho those ladies near the coast like myself be safe :hugs:

Christy- I'm so glad that you have found your place here with us. You are so right that stress and baby making are like oil and water, they don't mix but sometimes it's just so hard not to stress. I guess we just have to find that place of peace.

Chocbunni- be safe in NYC, I am in NC and we are already getting wind and rain.

afm- feeling hopeful this month, not because of any symptoms I'm having but just because. If AF shows that's fine too but at least I didn't spend my 2ww worrying about whether I'm going to get a bfp.

Congrats chocbunni on the weight loss!! That's great! I had hoped to lose some weight before TTC as well but have been soooo incredibly lazy lately. I need to get my butt in gear and get motivated!

FutureMommie when are you planning testing? I'm in the 2WW now and am trying to hold out until next Wednesday but as the days slowly go by I find my willpower to wait lessening...lol.

hi ladies hope all is well. i lost 6lbs and ironically af showed her face this past weekend after 45 days. ive been killing the aerobics... excited about this weightloss to ttc again.. going to gyn on the 2nd for another check up, thought id need provera, but guess not... anywho those ladies near the coast like myself be safe :hugs:

i also want to say congrats on the weight loss :happydance::happydance:

Hey to all the wonderful women,

I have been busy busy, and now I gave to fit my community flu shot time in my schedule. But I love it so I don't mind. I want to welcome new members I am new myself and everybody has been wonderful. I ov in 2 days, me and my Hubby have already started:winkwink:.:sex:: I send good vibes and blessing to all TTC. I have been feeling much better lately and we have been playing with the idea of adopting while still TTC. What do you guys think... Will adopting make me less vigilant about TTC my own?

I have been busy busy, and now I gave to fit my community flu shot time in my schedule. But I love it so I don't mind. I want to welcome new members I am new myself and everybody has been wonderful. I ov in 2 days, me and my Hubby have already started:winkwink:.:sex:: I send good vibes and blessing to all TTC. I have been feeling much better lately and we have been playing with the idea of adopting while still TTC. What do you guys think... Will adopting make me less vigilant about TTC my own?

hi and thank you:hugs::hugs: i'm adopted and that is the best thing that happened to me..... i say go for it,and no you will be just as vigilant and trying to have your own

Completingus - I say explore it. I have several family members who have adopted children and still had their own biological kids. I don't think one will interfere with the other and I think adoption is a WONDERFUL choice - tthere are so many kids in need of a loving home. Best of luck with whatever you do - hopefully with all the BD'ing you and hubby will catch the egg!

Happy Sunday Ladies and may your week be blessed with joy n goodness:flower:!!

AFM, counting down the days til "due day" of course. Other than that not a whole lot going on. Working on increasing my iron, for some reason it's still low:dohh:

On the flip side, hubbs n I are preparing to go see Sade live in concert (Vegas) on Friday!! Whoohooo Yep, getting my pregnant sexy on.....can't wait!!

Have a good week lovelies!!

The adoption process tends to be pretty long....most couple end up with a surprise bfp during the process.

Go for it!!!

hi and thank you:hugs::hugs: i'm adopted and that is the best thing that happened to me..... i say go for it,and no you will be just as vigilant and trying to have your own

Thankyou for sharing Christy, Mrs. October, and Inluv2. I was thinking the same things, that I can give a child a great home and that maybe with us concentrating on something else a bfp will show up one day. We were thinking of adopting in another city if that's possible. Idk I think part of me feels like I just want to start our family, while another part feels like having my own will never happen so we must explore other options. Alot to think about and do:flower: so hope everybodies Sunday was great and have a great Monday.

Happy Sunday Ladies and may your week be blessed with joy n goodness:flower:!!

AFM, counting down the days til "due day" of course. Other than that not a whole lot going on. Working on increasing my iron, for some reason it's still low:dohh:

On the flip side, hubbs n I are preparing to go see Sade live in concert (Vegas) on Friday!! Whoohooo Yep, getting my pregnant sexy on.....can't wait!!

Have a good week lovelies!!

have a good time and a good week as well.....i hope you have a ton of fun :)

Thankyou for sharing Christy, Mrs. October, and Inluv2. I was thinking the same things, that I can give a child a great home and that maybe with us concentrating on something else a bfp will show up one day. We were thinking of adopting in another city if that's possible. Idk I think part of me feels like I just want to start our family, while another part feels like having my own will never happen so we must explore other options. Alot to think about and do:flower: so hope everybodies Sunday was great and have a great Monday.

speak things that are not as if they where so.....if you have faith the size of a mustard seed you can say to the mountian be thy remove and cast it into the sea..... don't makemehave some church on bnb lol :) it will happen.... of you are going to adopt it will be to add not replace :):hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->