African or African-Americans TTC

Mrs Oct.- Good luck with the job interview!!!

Thanks! It actually went really well but it was a REALLY LONG PROCESS. I was there for FOUR HOURS! I am keeping my fingers crossed though that I passed the test (had to take a personality test and a math and English test). I need to send my list of references tomorrow and then we'll see where it leads from there.

@Mrs. October:
Fingers crossed for you on the job interview.... I am a stay at home mom for this first time. It's been a little over a year and it can drive you crazy if you don't have others things going on.... I researched TTCing and it did drive me nutty.....:dohh:

Life is busy now so I enjoy it...

Yea - I think I would definitely enjoy being at home full-time if I had a baby but right now it's just me and hubby and since he works long hours it's really just me. When I was living and working in NYC it was fine but now that I've moved to VA where life is at a much slower pace, and where I don't have any family and friends I feel myself ready to climb the walls sometimes...lol. I need to have something else occupying my mind and since I probably won't have a LO for at least another 10-12 months I figured I might as well find a job. And thanks for the info on Geritol...very interesting. Right now I am taking prenatal vitamins and calcium + vitamin D supplements but I may consider using Geritol instead; especially if it gives results!!

Mrs Oct.- Good luck with the job interview!!!

Thanks! It actually went really well but it was a REALLY LONG PROCESS. I was there for FOUR HOURS! I am keeping my fingers crossed though that I passed the test (had to take a personality test and a math and English test). I need to send my list of references tomorrow and then we'll see where it leads from there.

@Mrs. October:
Fingers crossed for you on the job interview.... I am a stay at home mom for this first time. It's been a little over a year and it can drive you crazy if you don't have others things going on.... I researched TTCing and it did drive me nutty.....:dohh:

Life is busy now so I enjoy it...

Yea - I think I would definitely enjoy being at home full-time if I had a baby but right now it's just me and hubby and since he works long hours it's really just me. When I was living and working in NYC it was fine but now that I've moved to VA where life is at a much slower pace, and where I don't have any family and friends I feel myself ready to climb the walls sometimes...lol. I need to have something else occupying my mind and since I probably won't have a LO for at least another 10-12 months I figured I might as well find a job. And thanks for the info on Geritol...very interesting. Right now I am taking prenatal vitamins and calcium + vitamin D supplements but I may consider using Geritol instead; especially if it gives results!!

i'll be praying for you :hugs::hugs:

sorry ladies i'm a tad out the loop tonight and trying to play catch up lol!!!!! they band personal internet use at our desk@ work:( i should of know that was comming.... since getting off i've been busy, and now a little out of it... hope all is going well!!!!

HI ladies!! May I join??? I have been a stalker since Mrs KC and Purple delivered (I think...), but only come to bnb once in a while due to work. Anyway, just to say you ladies are all amazing, love the thread, and it's a priviledge following all your journeys, whether short or long, easy or complicated. The encouragement is awesome:happydance:
AFM, TTC # 1 for about 6 months, CD 19 of 31, + opk for 3 days in a row until yesterday, but no cramps yet -so not sure if I ovulated or not as I don't monitor temps :wacko:Anyhow, :dust: to you all u ladies trying or ntnp, and hope Mzilikaz, Ceedee and Inluv2 are enjoying their bumps!!

I don't think you're overreacting. That' kinda crazy to say the least. Maybe you should PM the poster and be honest how you feel. She is probably in a bad place...I'm assuming to go that far. Maybe she needs a wake up call or maybe even someone to check in with her.

I was so happy for Beyonce'. I did not see the awards but woke my Dh the next morning to hear the announcement on the news, b.c I assumed that the news would be such. lol I dunno why.

Ok so I need to vent here! I was in a thread that I frequent quite often and one of the posters was talking about Beyonce being preggers! She proceeds to use the word f*ck several times and proceeds to say her 1st thought was that she hoped the baby dies!:growlmad::nope: Even thought I have been ttc for almost 4 years now I would have never said or even though such a harsh and mean thing! I understand that when it takes a long time to ttc that you get frusturated but their is such a thing as taking it too far, I can understand that it was hard for some people when she flaunted it but she's happy about it and to be honest, when I get my bfp I'm going to flaunt it too even if I not a celeb. I was a fierce supporter of this person before this comment now I don't even know if I will continue on the thread again. Not necessarily because it's beyonce but what if it were me or someone else? You don't know their story! We are assuming she got pg quickly but we don't know. IDK maybe I'm over reacting but I was just taken aback by the comment that her first thought was that she hoped the baby died.:cry:

Tell me what you think ladies.

WELCOME Mrsine & Lilyrose13 :hugs:

We are glad you two are here!!

welcome ladies.....
i'm on a quick break and i wanted to check up on you ladies.... hope you all have a blessed day :)

Hi lilyrose and mrsine! I'm new to this thread too and on my second cycle of TTC #2 (lost my first at 24 weeks last July). Lots of babydust to both of you!

Hi ladies. I know I am not on much but I just want to say that I have you all in my thoughts and Im praying for each of you as you go along your journey. God is awesome and He remains to be that way in my life!

My children are great, hubby is great, I am doing pretty good myself. Just working and going to school on campus and I have an online class. I am hoping to do well so that I can graduate next May.

HUGS to all!

Welcome, Mrsine and lilyrose!

GirlBlue, Wow! Flag football, I haven’t played that in over 10 years. Sorry you got so sore, but it sounds like a good workout.

Mrs.October, Sorry about AF. I’m praying that your interview goes well.

FutureMommie, I saw that same post and was very disappointed in her. My first thought is that we don’t know Beyonce’s TTC journey. Plus I was really happy to see her pregnant and to think Beyonce is my bump buddy. LOL I unsubscribed to that thread immediately.

Hi Ladies!!

I hope you are all doing well. Welcome to all the new ladies!!! I'm fairly new as well. These are some lovely ladies! You will love it here!!!! Okay, on to my two cents....

Beyonce' comment: Um, huh?? Who says that about someone's child???? That's just sad!! I was happy for Beyonce' when I heard the news (more happy for hubby as there were rumors that she didn't want a baby but he did. So glad he got his wish). Why would a woman trying to conceive a child wish that someone else's child die??? Ugh!! The "hate" in some ppl's heart...smh!!

AFM: I'm on CD13 today. I did an OPK last night and a big fat Negative! So I'll test again today. We're following the SMEP plan this month but due to our crazy chaotic move we got a little off track. We BDed on CD 7, 10, and 12 so far. We'll continue every other day until we get a + opk then we'll go every day until CD19. I had to explain all of this to DF last night. Hey, it's only fair that he endure the stress too!! :haha: Anyhoo, hoping for a pos opk this week!

Good Luck and have fun this cycle, ladies!!!! :dust:

Hey ladies I have been so busy today that this was my first opportunity to pop in.

Welcome! Welcome to all of our new posters, it's so exciting that the thread is picking up again!!!!!

The poster that posted in the thread about Beyonce did apologize for the post and admitted that she was in a bad place due to a MC just a week ago but I'm still not sure that I will go back to the thread.

MrsKC- glad you popped in and you are doing well!

Mrsine- I already stalk your journal and so happy you found us!!!

lilyrose- Welcome, I hope you get your bfp quickly!!!! Fingers crossed

CeeDee- Bump buddies with Bey!!!!! How are you feeling?

afm- 10dpo today not really feeling any different so I'm just going to wait it out.

Hello Ladies, its been nonstop for me and I wanted to stop and say Hello to my sistah's. God bless

Floppy, glad you popped in

Hopefulw8tn- if you are lurking, I hope all is well.

Welcome, Mrsine and lilyrose!

Mrs.October, Sorry about AF. I’m praying that your interview goes well.

It did go really well - thanks. I got an e-mail from the guy that interviewed me. He's going to follow-up with my references so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Hi Ladies!!

Lilyrose – Any update? You should be in the dpo’s now right? Do you know what day? I can’t believe you had + opk 3 days in a row! Wow!!! That’s awesome!! I hope you caught that eggy!!! Any symptoms to report? Good luck this cycle!!

Christylove – how’s it going? Sorry they took internet away @ work. That’s how I connect too :haha: especially since we recently moved and hadn’t had a chance to transfer our internet service @ home. Hopefully today…FX!!

MrsKCBrown – I’m glad your fam is doing well!!!

MrsOctober – Good luck on the interview! YAY!!!

Futuremommie – Any news from you, doll?? Symptoms?

GirlBlue – How are you coming along? I had a list of TTC stuff I wanted to try this cycle too…I didn’t feel like it either…LOL!!

Inluv2 & CeeDee – How are you ladies feeling today??

AFM – I’m on CD14 today. 28 day cycle last month but the two cycles before that was both 30 days each so, hopefully I’m back to normal (28 day cycles) and OVing very soon. CD 12 & 13 I checked w/ an opk and neg! Ugh! Hopefully this week I’ll get a pos…if I Ov at all anymore :shrug: So far we’ve BDed on CD7, 10, 12 and 13. Waiting on my + opk is all :coffee:

Anyhoo, Good luck this cycle, ladies! Here’s some :dust: to keep you going!

Beauty2 so symptoms here, I should know by next Tuesday either way!! Praying for my bfp this cycle, I know it's possible. I have a 28 day cycle and I O on day 14 like clockwork, I hope you get that positive opk soon!!! Happy:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->