African or African-Americans TTC

Hi guys, nice to met you all. I was trying for a baby but ntnp cos hubby is getting stressed. I'm a bit sad but I guess thats life!

Thanks thats exactly what i've decided to do. I'm going to live life to the fullest! Just discovered Bikram yoga and its amazing!!!!

Thanks, FutureMommie! This is my first time using opk's so it'll be interested to see if I Ov at all. I really hope you get your bfp! It would be wonderful to add you to the preggo list. Good luck, doll!!! :hugs:

sometimes it is harder to do than to say..... i just got what looked like a bfn :( still no af and i really don't feel good....... i am going to trust God.i just wish to get af if it truley is a bfn..... it's a new month and i don't want to start it off with the waiting game.....my breast hurt soo bad and i keep forgetting things..... if my husband says bae you forgot to turn the light off again i will scream. i'm getting dizzy alot,and don't want to scare my husband.on top of that ...the devil and is trying to tell me that something else is wrong with me,but we all know know that the devil is a liar..... "by his stripe i am healed!!!!!".. sorry ladies i really needed to vent.....love ya and God bless!!!!!!!

All is well just trust and believe.. remember those twins grace and mercy and rest assured God will see you through
:dust:

i know sometimes you just have to get it out..... i love being up lifting,but every now and then something comes along to make me remember that i am human and need to be up lifted too..... thank you for that :)

No problem hun, we all need a word from time to time.. a least I know that I do

Hi Ladies!!

Lilyrose – Any update? You should be in the dpo’s now right? Do you know what day? I can’t believe you had + opk 3 days in a row! Wow!!! That’s awesome!! I hope you caught that eggy!!! Any symptoms to report? Good luck this cycle!!

Christylove – how’s it going? Sorry they took internet away @ work. That’s how I connect too :haha: especially since we recently moved and hadn’t had a chance to transfer our internet service @ home. Hopefully today…FX!!

MrsKCBrown – I’m glad your fam is doing well!!!

MrsOctober – Good luck on the interview! YAY!!!

Futuremommie – Any news from you, doll?? Symptoms?

GirlBlue – How are you coming along? I had a list of TTC stuff I wanted to try this cycle too…I didn’t feel like it either…LOL!!

Inluv2 & CeeDee – How are you ladies feeling today??

AFM – I’m on CD14 today. 28 day cycle last month but the two cycles before that was both 30 days each so, hopefully I’m back to normal (28 day cycles) and OVing very soon. CD 12 & 13 I checked w/ an opk and neg! Ugh! Hopefully this week I’ll get a pos…if I Ov at all anymore :shrug: So far we’ve BDed on CD7, 10, 12 and 13. Waiting on my + opk is all :coffee:

Anyhoo, Good luck this cycle, ladies! Here’s some :dust: to keep you going!

Thanks Beauty2! Wish you luck too! How are you checking for your lh surge- do you pee on a stick or dip in a cup?? I prefer dipping as the tests don't usually work for me otherwise lol. I'm starting to wonder if it's normal to have 3 days of +opk in a row; also happened last month too, but no bfp:nope:
So,not much in way of symptoms, some pimples on forehead which I get every month presumably after Ov, but no definite Ov cramps after the +opks?? Will just have to keep hoping and believing it will be my turn one day soon, and just keep trusting in the One who is able I guess.
Good luck everyone in the 2ww!

Christy- you are right that we are all human and we have our days that we ourselves need to be encouraged! That is what we are here to do!!! Sending hugs and prayers your way!

Hi Ladies!
I know it has been a while since I logged on but just wanted to let everyone know that we are on team.......... :blue: !!!!!!:happydance:
Everything with baby is looking good, but I have to go back to Dr. in a few days because she was not "happy, and didn't like" the way my cervix was looking in the u/s pic. But I have already claimed that nothing will be/is wrong and we will continue to have a healthy pregnancy!! :thumbup:
I'll try to log on more but with moving to a bigger place before I get any bigger is taking up my time right now.

Wishing everyone lots of :dust: and prayers whether TTC or a mommy to be.

Now I'm off to look up names, lol!

Congratulations, Mizhiklass!!!! YAY!!!! I'm sure you and baby are/will be fine!! You both are in my prayers!!

Christy- you are right that we are all human and we have our days that we ourselves need to be encouraged! That is what we are here to do!!! Sending hugs and prayers your way!

aww and i'm sending them back to you:hugs:

Hi Ladies! I've been gone for a while as the school year has started back up. My 15 new 7-8 year olds have been somewhat exhausting! :) How is everyone doing?

Welcome all new faces!! Congrats Mzhiklass and everything will be a-ok!! I wish everyone success and tons of baby dust to us all!!! God is able!

AFM, CD15 just started charting this cycle and I am toooo confused on how to read the chart :-/ Still trying acupuncture every two weeks and just started taking herbs as well. Anyway, hope all is well and everyone have a relaxing and BD full Labor Day weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->