African or African-Americans TTC

MssTeach - charting confuses me as well. Haven't yet gotten into it. What herbs are you taking?

Hi Ladies! I've been gone for a while as the school year has started back up. My 15 new 7-8 year olds have been somewhat exhausting! :) How is everyone doing?

Welcome all new faces!! Congrats Mzhiklass and everything will be a-ok!! I wish everyone success and tons of baby dust to us all!!! God is able!

AFM, CD15 just started charting this cycle and I am toooo confused on how to read the chart :-/ Still trying acupuncture every two weeks and just started taking herbs as well. Anyway, hope all is well and everyone have a relaxing and BD full Labor Day weekend!!

I charted for my last pregnancy. What questions do you have?

Hope everyone is well. Im trying to pop in as much as I can. Malcolm and my daughter are doing great. :hugs:to everyone!

Hey ladies just popping in I hope you had a great weekend. I woke this morningt to AF showing her ugly face. So on to IVF I guess! I have left message to set up my 1st appt for ultrasound and to get a perscription for bc. I will keep you all posted.

Hey ladies just popping in I hope you had a great weekend. I woke this morningt to AF showing her ugly face. So on to IVF I guess! I have left message to set up my 1st appt for ultrasound and to get a perscription for bc. I will keep you all posted.

Praying for you and praying for a successful IVF!:hugs: God is still and yet able!:hugs:

Hey FurtureMommie - so sorry to hear about AF. I wish you loads of success with IVF. My brother and SIL got pregnant their first try and now have my niece so I hope you are just as lucky.

As for me I just wanted to let you all know - I GOT THE JOB!! Woo hoo!! They want me to start on Monday. I am very excited - I NEED to be working again. Even though it's only been a little over a month since I moved to VA I've been bored out of my mind. Hubby works all day, every day and usually is not home until 10 or 11 at night which means I am home by myself in a new town with no friends or family. It was starting to drive me crazy and all I could think of was TTC. So at least this job will give me an opportunity to get out of the house, meet some new people, make some money and take my mind of getting pregnant! Anyways hope everyone else is doing well.

First of all, congrats Mrs. October! That is amazing!!! And I take utrophin(sp), ovex, and wheat germ oil three times a day each. Have you heard of those?

Mrskc- thanks for the help. Im confused about figuring out your coverline and when you actually o? My temp has dipped twice, which do I go by? Its mainly dealing with ovulation? One site says I did, one says I did not. Im reading up on it but im still a bit confused.

Anyway, how is everyone else doing? How was the holiday?

Im sorry to hear about AF with her lame behind but it WILL happen for us soon! you are in my prayers FutureMommie!

Good Morning, Ladies!

MrsOctober - YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! Good luck on the new job!

So today is 5dpo for me (I think) and I can't say that I believe this month to be our month. For the past two days I've been having a lot of twinges and pulling sensations but that's about it. Nothing to report for today, though. My boobies don't even hurt this cycle as they usually do. Maybe I didn't Ov. Who knows? :shrug:

We BDed on CD 7,10,12,13,15, and 16 this cycle and I think I Ov on CD15 as I got a positive opk on CD14. I'm not really sure if the opk was positive. It didn't look like the control line so I'm just hoping I Ov'ed right now. I started testing w/ opk's on CD12...faint line. CD13..a little darker. CD14...much darker but not as dark as the control line. CD15...barely anything there. CD16...nothing there at all w/ FMU. Does this sound like I got a positive on CD14 and possibly Ov'ed on CD15?? I'm just grasping for straws nowadays.

Well have a wonderful day!! Baby :dust: all around!!!

MrsO- congrats on the job!:happydance:

MssTeach- Good luck with the temping, I could never quite figure it out and besides I'm a terrible sleeper.

Beauty- I hope you caught that eggie!

Hey to all of the rest of you lovely ladies!

Congratulations Mrs O.

MssTeach do you use Fertilityfriend, makes the whole thing easier and its free. It will tell you when you ov'd...well most times.

Goodluck beauty2! I'm feeling twinges too but I just started Yoga so not sure if that the cause...all that stretching.

GOOD LUCK...... you are so deserving!!!

First of all, congrats Mrs. October! That is amazing!!! And I take utrophin(sp), ovex, and wheat germ oil three times a day each. Have you heard of those?

Mrskc- thanks for the help. Im confused about figuring out your coverline and when you actually o? My temp has dipped twice, which do I go by? Its mainly dealing with ovulation? One site says I did, one says I did not. Im reading up on it but im still a bit confused.

MssTeach,
Charting is only as good as your temperature, cervical mucus, sleeping pattern, etc.... by the time I understood it, I was pregnant :shrug: It's best to calculate your OV date before hand and use charting as an additional helper. I OV'd religiously between CD 12-15.

Good luck

hi ladies,
how is everyone doing today?
God bless you all:)
any bfp yet??????
i'm waiting lol!!!!!

Congratulations Mrs O.

MssTeach do you use Fertilityfriend, makes the whole thing easier and its free. It will tell you when you ov'd...well most times.

Goodluck beauty2! I'm feeling twinges too but I just started Yoga so not sure if that the cause...all that stretching.

Mrsine- I have been using Fertility Friend and TCOYF. FF says I did and I'm 4 dpo, but TCOYF isn't saying anything at all. I was excited and at first, then saw the other one and got a little down. But I have normally low temps like below 97 on a regular basis :-/

FutureMommie- the first few times I tried to temp, I couldnt quite wake up but with the school year starting- I'm up everyday around 5am, but I def have forgotten once or twice! lol :dohh:

MssTeach,
Charting is only as good as your temperature, cervical mucus, sleeping pattern, etc.... by the time I understood it, I was pregnant :shrug: It's best to calculate your OV date before hand and use charting as an additional helper. I OV'd religiously between CD 12-15.

Good luck

Thanks Inluv2, I hope that once I get it together I will have the same results as you :) I hope your pregnancy is coming along well. How are you feeling as you come closer to the date?

ANd sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you calculate you O date beforehand? Or would this month of charting be the "preview" for the next cycles? Is that how it is supposed to work pretty much?

Thank you all so much for your help btw! I really appreciate (and need) it!

Congrats, MrsOctober!

Beauty, your OPK’s worked out similar to mine. I never really got a line darker than the control line, but there was definitely a progression. Praying that you get a BFP.

Thanks ladies!! I am feeling like I'm actually making progress. I started working out this past Monday and have been doing really well at keeping up with it every morning this week so I hope that once I start working next week I will continue working out in the evenings. Anyways hope everyone else is doing well.

MssTeach - I have heard of the wheat germ oil but not the other two. I think if nothing happens this month I may look into supplements.

MssTeach,

Good luck

Thanks Inluv2, I hope that once I get it together I will have the same results as you :) I hope your pregnancy is coming along well. How are you feeling as you come closer to the date?

ANd sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you calculate you O date beforehand? Or would this month of charting be the "preview" for the next cycles? Is that how it is supposed to work pretty much?

Thank you all so much for your help btw! I really appreciate (and need) it!

@MssTeach,
Based on my 28 day cycle the average woman ovulates 14 days after the start of the cycle (cd1). So I've read. I took this information and just started BDing on cd12-cd16 just to be safe. After observing my charts, my OV date typically feel on cd14. At the earliest it occurred on cd12. The coverline charts itself after an observable temperature pattern.

You have to begin to see a pattern or at least know what day you typically OV on. Otherwise, when charting by the time you notice the dip and or rise you could have missed your moment of opportunity.

All in all, it takes 2 cycles or so to see a pattern after that you will be a pro. Also pay attention to your body temps. When it goes low, 9 times out of 10 the next morning is your rise therefore you have OV'd. I would just BD the entire week of predicted ovulation to be safe.

I charted as a part of my tubal reversal follow up.

Good luck.

Hello ladies,

I am just popping in to say hello. I see we have a few newbies. Hello and welcome to you all.

InLuv, you are getting closer. My, my how time flies.

Future, you know I am covering you in prayer.

I will pop in later be blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"