African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies,

I am still praying for you all.

Congrats, CeeDee. I am so excited for you.

Hey Ladies,

Hoping all is well:thumbup:

AFM, getting close to that time and I'm feeling it. Ready for this particular ride to be over....

Hello Ladies......I promise I will do better and stop by.....I started focusing on other things...like my health.....But God is good and I continue to pray through this journey....It is hard seeing EVERYBODY around you pregnant...but I know my day is coming and yours will too... that's y I don't hesitate to baby sit etc..but God loves ALL my seeds that I plant and I shall reap the harvest....be bless!!!!

Happy Thursday everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes. I will continue to pray for you all.

Hey ladies, we are getting close to the weekend! I hope everyone is doing great.

cd 56 and praying for a sign of relief. i trust God that i am okay. it's the feeling of is it commimg on today that is getting on my nerves. Else than that i am doing pretty good. How are you ladies doing???

Christy I'm so sorry that your cycle is acting crazy! Do you know why your cycle is so long?

cd 56 and praying for a sign of relief. i trust God that i am okay. it's the feeling of is it commimg on today that is getting on my nerves. Else than that i am doing pretty good. How are you ladies doing???

Wow what a bummer....

Research MACA, I swear by it. Not only does it regulate your cycle naturally, but it increases fertility in a Major way....
I'm a witness:winkwink:

For all of my Georgia Lovelies or any other ladies interested in obtaining some good (FREE) information on issues with conceiving etc...

Even though I conceived and made just fine so far, I am considered high risk due to tubal reversal as well as age. I may tune in myself..since I will be TTC right after this little one :)

https://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/15403017/join-the-live-web-chat-on-alternative-therapy

Wow what a bummer....

Research MACA, I swear by it. Not only does it regulate your cycle naturally, but it increases fertility in a Major way....

i will look into it TODAY :)...... i will try just about anything at this point..... just about lol!!!!! i'm 27 and my body is treating me like i am 50 ](*,)](*,)](*,):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow what a bummer....

i will look into it TODAY :)...... i will try just about anything at this point..... just about lol!!!!! i'm 27 and my body is treating me like i am 50 ](*,)](*,)](*,):rofl::rofl::rofl:

You will be fine. TRUST that i'm 39 and still going....your body will balance itself. Sometimes you have to seek a little bit of assistance. I took therapeutic doses and usually do when i have any sort of issues. I'm not much into medicine or over the counter fixes...

Hi ladies - haven't been on in a while....I just completed my first week of work - mostly orientation and trainings but I'm still trying to adjust to my new schedule. I o'd this week but have been so exhausted from getting up early that hubby and I only DTD once this week. I am thinking that we probably didn't catch the egg this month. Oh well - right now I am focused on getting oriented to my new job and also I REALLY want to lose some weight so I am trying to get it together with a good exercise regimen. Anyways, I hope everyone else is well. Baby dust to all!

Wow what a bummer....

You will be fine. TRUST that i'm 39 and still going....your body will balance itself. Sometimes you have to seek a little bit of assistance. I took therapeutic doses and usually do when i have any sort of issues. I'm not much into medicine or over the counter fixes...

yeah everything will be okay just keeping the faith... hope you are doing the same:hugs:

Hi ladies - haven't been on in a while....I just completed my first week of work - mostly orientation and trainings but I'm still trying to adjust to my new schedule. I o'd this week but have been so exhausted from getting up early that hubby and I only DTD once this week. I am thinking that we probably didn't catch the egg this month. Oh well - right now I am focused on getting oriented to my new job and also I REALLY want to lose some weight so I am trying to get it together with a good exercise regimen. Anyways, I hope everyone else is well. Baby dust to all!

yeah getting back to work takes some getting use too.i just started a second job 2 days ago....just getting home from work.it's been a while since i've worked 2 jobs,and if i had kids i don't know if i could. right now i'm working 8:45 am-5:15 pm and 6:30 pm to 12:00 am monday threw friday. on the upside i have weekends off from both jobs,and i get to save up to buy a house. sick of renting. i need to loose a few pounds myself. maybe then af will show up on time....Baby dust to you as well

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. DH and I just got back from his cousin’s wedding it was so nice. I love weddings! I have my genetic testing September 26, please pray for good results.

Christy, I pray you see AF. I’ve heard great things about MACA. There are several threads about it.

Mrs. October, Glad your job is going well. Hopefully, once you get used to the hours you’ll be able to get your energy back.

Inluv, Wow! You only have 2 months left. Have you got the nursery all ready?

Hi FutureMommie!!

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. DH and I just got back from his cousin’s wedding it was so nice. I love weddings! I have my genetic testing September 26, please pray for good results.

Christy, I pray you see AF. I’ve heard great things about MACA. There are several threads about it.

Mrs. October, Glad your job is going well. Hopefully, once you get used to the hours you’ll be able to get your energy back.

Inluv, Wow! You only have 2 months left. Have you got the nursery all ready?

Hi FutureMommie!!

@CeeDee,
I enjoy weddings as well. Something about the love in the air.

Yes, I have 2 months left and the time cannot go by fast enough. I have not started a nursery all at. My home is constructed with a master on lower level all other bedrooms are upstairs w/additional rooms in the basement which is finished. It would put my little one to far out of site for my comfort. My hubby is not happy about the idea of her sleeping in our room for a while lol.... I will create a day nursery for her just to have. I guess in the future the hubbs n I will have to move upstairs to accommodate the baby sleeping quarters. IDK :dohh:

Thanks for asking, and how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?

christylove - that is a CRAZY work schedule!! Whew...you are DOING it! I can't even imagine - but I know it will be soooo worth it when you get your house! Hubby and I would love to buy as well but we need to be settled somewhere first - right now with his job we are not sure if we will be here beyond a year so plans for home buying are on hold. Anyways good luck to you hun!

Good day ladies! How are you all?

I'm 16dpo today and no I haven't tested. Last night I got some very very light brown spotting. Brown spotting is common for me when AF arrives but it usually isn't this light. Although, the spotting has gone away I still feel like AF is coming and I keep running to the restroom expecting her. This is not the first time AF has been late. My cycles fall between 26-34 days sometimes. However, it's usually only 28days without stress involved. I thought I ov'ed on CD 15 as I had a (what I thought was) + opk on CD14. Unfortunately, OH and I didn't bd on that day so; I expect AF soon. Since I believe AF is going to show I'm not going to bother to test. She should be here by today or tomorrow at the latest.
Anyhoo, I'm very excited about next month. Hoping my list of TTC stuff will bring me my bfp!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->