African or African-Americans TTC

okay so here's the weird thing. I did a small dose of the maca last night,and spotted this morning.... how crazy is that???? Hopefully Af is on the way?!?!?!?!?!?
CD 61 or CD1 we shall see......

Ooh, ooh...what does Maca do? Bring AF?? AF still hasn't arrived for me yet. Currently 6 days late. I start to worry when I'm 9 days late, though.

MrsKCBrown - So sorry to hear about your loss! Your family is in our prayers!! :hugs: Beautiful babies, btw!

Good luck, ladies!

i am smh right now. the spotting has seemed to cease.:shrug::shrug::shrug::wacko:

the man at the store says it balances you hormones and a whole list of things. i'm new to the whole thing so i'm not sure what all it does......

MrsKC- so sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

Christy- I hope AF is on her way so you can get this show on the road. Have you been to the DR? maybe they can give you something to make it come down.

MrsKC- so sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

Christy- I hope AF is on her way so you can get this show on the road. Have you been to the DR? maybe they can give you something to make it come down.

thank you :hugs:
no i haven't been to the doctor since June...... thats when they said that everything was fine.... i am going to call and make apt. i just had my vacation time so i don't know when i am going to have time off of work, but where the is a will there is a way :)

MrsKC- sorry to hear of your loss hunni. Hugs and prayers of comfort/peace.

mrskcbrown - I am so very sorry to hear about your grandmother.

christylove - I really thought AF would have shown her face...what a tease! I agree with FutureMommie - maybe you should go to the doctor so you can get things back on track.

mrskcbrown - I am so very sorry to hear about your grandmother.

christylove - I really thought AF would have shown her face...what a tease! I agree with FutureMommie - maybe you should go to the doctor so you can get things back on track.

yeah i think i'm going to have no other choice.... af playing peekaboo. she must not know i don't have time for games...... lol :haha::haha::haha:
oh well time will tell all. i know 1 things me and my husband will have kids.... God just has to say when..... to all those that are ttc....nobody said that it would be easy,but we all know that it will be worth it!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,

Mrsk, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you felt about your g-momma. I wish I could do something to take away the pain. Your are in my thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

InLuv, Wow how time flies. I can't believe you are almost ready to have your precious little girl already.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try and check in atleast once a week or so.

Hello ladies,

Mrsk, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you felt about your g-momma. I wish I could do something to take away the pain. Your are in my thoughts and prayers.:hugs:

InLuv, Wow how time flies. I can't believe you are almost ready to have your precious little girl already.

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try and check in atleast once a week or so.

Hey Ready!!
How r u feeling and doing these days?

Yes, it's almost that time. I'm getting ready to break out my exercise ball, Castor oil, and whatever tricks I can think of to bring this baby girl here on time or sooner lol.... I's Tired now!

Be well,
Inluv

Hi Ladies, I hope all is well. It's good to see the thread thriving.

MrsKC I'm so sorry about your grandmother. Sending prayers of love and peace to you and your family. :hugs:

Finally got AF. Yay!! Now I can start a new cycle!! Good luck, ladies!! :dust:

Finally got AF. Yay!! Now I can start a new cycle!! Good luck, ladies!! :dust:

yay!!!!!!!! when af leaves there can you send her here so i can start my cycle?!!?!?!? i got some preseed to go with my maca,and i plan to temp this cycle!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs:

Christylove - Ugh! Still no AF. Evil little :witch: I'll tell her she's WAY over due for a visit to see Ms. Love :winkwink:

Good luck, doll! :dust:

Well AF got me last night...so it's on to October for me. Hubby is away this weekend AND I'm sick AND I have cramps....ugh!! How is everyone else?

MrsOctober - Sorry AF got you :hugs: have a glass of :wine: and enjoy your weekend. Obviously, October is your month :winkwink: Good luck! :dust:

Hi ladies!

Sorry mrsKc about your loss. May you be comforted at this difficult time.

Been MIA for a while.AF came and went, so onto a new cycle.

Inluv2, I am going to try softcups, temping ( 1st time- yikes!!), opks AND my CBFM which I'd ignored the past couple of months as it was just taking forever to gt a peak, but will persevere this time. My hubby hates preseed as thinks that defective spermies may reach the eggy?? Not sure, but will skip it for now.

Lilyrose - I can understand your husband's concern but I understand preseed to be similar to EWCM. If our bodies produce EWCM naturally, then the "defective" :spermy: will get up there anyhow. I think when it comes to that stuff it should be left up to God. I also understand to be true that most miscarriages occur due to chromosomal defects so, apparently God takes care of that on his own. :winkwink: Just giving friendly advice...I think your hubby shouldn't worry about that. Although, it is a cause for concern for all of us but I healthy diet and exercise should help this dilemma. I wish you both well in this new cycle and I hope they :spermy: catch the eggy!!!

Lots and lots of :dust:

Thanks Beauty2, good advice , and you are right, God takes care of the little stuff too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->