African or African-Americans TTC

Hello everyone! Hope your weekend is going well. DH and I just got back from his cousin’s wedding it was so nice. I love weddings! I have my genetic testing September 26, please pray for good results.

Christy, I pray you see AF. I’ve heard great things about MACA. There are several threads about it.

Mrs. October, Glad your job is going well. Hopefully, once you get used to the hours you’ll be able to get your energy back.

Inluv, Wow! You only have 2 months left. Have you got the nursery all ready?

Hi FutureMommie!!

thank you and i am getting it thursday yay!!!!!!!!!

christylove - that is a CRAZY work schedule!! Whew...you are DOING it! I can't even imagine - but I know it will be soooo worth it when you get your house! Hubby and I would love to buy as well but we need to be settled somewhere first - right now with his job we are not sure if we will be here beyond a year so plans for home buying are on hold. Anyways good luck to you hun!

yeah i keep telling myself that it will be worth it. my husband moved from New York to Florida and he doesn't want to leave this state. so I'm stuck here....

Hey ladies,
A little update: I’m 17dpo (I think) and 3 days late (28 day cycle). No sign of AF but got bfn’s last night and this morning with FMU. I’ve been very exhausted this weekend. So much so that OH couldn’t wake me up twice out of my sleep (I’m a very light sleeper). Still have achiness in my right boobie near my armpit. And very little backache. I’m just waiting on AF to show so I can get on with the next cycle. I ordered more opk’s and preseed this morning. I’ll get a BBT today and start charting. Currently I have no CM but I’ll start charting that next cycle. OH and I bd’ed last night to get AF to show so I hope it helps.
I hope you all are having a great day! Good luck this cycle! :dust:

Hello ladies,

I am just popping in to say hello. I hope all is well and just know I am still praying for you all.

Hey ladies,
A little update: I’m 17dpo (I think) and 3 days late (28 day cycle). No sign of AF but got bfn’s last night and this morning with FMU. I’ve been very exhausted this weekend. So much so that OH couldn’t wake me up twice out of my sleep (I’m a very light sleeper). Still have achiness in my right boobie near my armpit. And very little backache. I’m just waiting on AF to show so I can get on with the next cycle. I ordered more opk’s and preseed this morning. I’ll get a BBT today and start charting. Currently I have no CM but I’ll start charting that next cycle. OH and I bd’ed last night to get AF to show so I hope it helps.
I hope you all are having a great day! Good luck this cycle! :dust:

yeah the waiting game is a real drag, but you're not out yet :):hugs:

Hey ladies,

Hope all is well!

What are you lovelies doing "new" for the "new" month (October)? Any new strategies for TTC? new vitamin routines? exercise? holistic? tips or tricks?
Sharing is caring, let us have it :)

We are here for encouragement and would love to know what's working and what's not working. I have shared mine in the past and enjoy reading others :hugs: I have tried the raspberry tea, fertiliaid, preseed, green tea, progesterone cream, etc...You name it, I have tried it. then I figured out what really worked. To this day, my midwives are still impressed with my pregnancy happening so soon after the reversal.

What's your "new"?

:flower:

Hello everyone! Just checking in. One more week under my belt. :yipee:

Hey ladies,

Hope all is well!

What are you lovelies doing "new" for the "new" month (October)? Any new strategies for TTC? new vitamin routines? exercise? holistic? tips or tricks?
Sharing is caring, let us have it :)

We are here for encouragement and would love to know what's working and what's not working. I have shared mine in the past and enjoy reading others :hugs: I have tried the raspberry tea, fertiliaid, preseed, green tea, progesterone cream, etc...You name it, I have tried it. then I figured out what really worked. To this day, my midwives are still impressed with my pregnancy happening so soon after the reversal.

What's your "new"?

i was going to wait til thursday to get meca,but i think that i am going to get it between jobs :) i am looking forward to regulating af, because that is where it all starts :)

hope all is well with you as well :hugs:

Hey Inluv2!

I hope you are doing well. I know you can't wait for that little baby to get here! Well, here is my list of the "new" for October cycle if AF ever decides to show up: preseed, BBT, more opk's, more grapefruit juice, trying the SMEP plan again, maybe softcups, and more prayer!! I really want to find out when (if at all) I Ov as I'm really nervous that I don't Ov at all. Are any of you ladies Ov experts? I just want to be sure I'm Ov'ing and the only way I can be sure of that is BBT. However, I don't think BBT will work for me as I wake up multiple times a night. :nope:

FX'ed for everyone this cycle!!! I hope all the preggo ladies are doing well!

All you need is 3 hours of sleep before temping for BBT. I wake up all hours too, but it's been working for me so far, in that I can see a pattern. I hope it works for you too! :)

Hey Inluv2!

I hope you are doing well. I know you can't wait for that little baby to get here! Well, here is my list of the "new" for October cycle if AF ever decides to show up: preseed, BBT, more opk's, more grapefruit juice, trying the SMEP plan again, maybe softcups, and more prayer!! I really want to find out when (if at all) I Ov as I'm really nervous that I don't Ov at all. Are any of you ladies Ov experts? I just want to be sure I'm Ov'ing and the only way I can be sure of that is BBT. However, I don't think BBT will work for me as I wake up multiple times a night. :nope:

FX'ed for everyone this cycle!!! I hope all the preggo ladies are doing well!

Sounds great!!!

We are not experts.....just learning together. I did learn from charting that I did not OV one particular month. Right or wrong that month I did not get preggos, so the chart must have been on point. I believe if you get at least 3-4 hours of sleep after you wake up, that temp. will work. If not you may have to take it upon waking up the first time and make this your set time. It will work out and you will develop a system that works.

Keep us posted,

Hey ladies! I know I have been MIA for awhile but life has been so busy as Im sure it has been for you all. My grandma died today so I have been dealing with that and just trying to prepare myself for her funeral. I hope everyone is well and I keep you all in my prayers. A few pics of Malcolm. He is almost 7 months and such a joy. We are back on metformin again so I guess we are TTCing our last but not actively, like Im not charting or anything yet. Just tryna see if it will happen naturally. Blessings to all on your journeys!

Attachments

• DSCN0827.jpg
    DSCN0827.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0838.jpg
    DSCN0838.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN0840.jpg
    DSCN0840.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0843.jpg
    DSCN0843.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! I know I have been MIA for awhile but life has been so busy as Im sure it has been for you all. My grandma died today so I have been dealing with that and just trying to prepare myself for her funeral. I hope everyone is well and I keep you all in my prayers. A few pics of Malcolm. He is almost 7 months and such a joy. We are back on metformin again so I guess we are TTCing our last but not actively, like Im not charting or anything yet. Just tryna see if it will happen naturally. Blessings to all on your journeys!

@mrskcbrown,
Our Prayers are with you during you loss. Thank you for thinking about others during this time. Malcolm is so adorable. He seems like a joy to have. Bubbly personality for sure!

Regarding TTCing.....wait for me wait for me lol......Seriously good luck with your efforts and enjoy!! With Gods grace and a speedy recovery, I will be back on the wagon late dec-early January. Have to push this one out first.
We really don't want to allow too much time to past since I'm getting older ;)

Be well,
Inluv

praying for your family's strenght durning these hard times....if you need to talk we are here for you :hugs::hugs:

by the way your kids are adorable :)

Mrskcbrown, So sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers. Love the new pics of the children, they are so cute.

Congrats on the Maca, Christy!

Hey ladies. Thanks for all your love and support and beautiful compliments!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->