African or African-Americans TTC

Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone is enjoying the weekend. I’m praying that there are more BFPs this month.

Sorry about AF, Mrs October.

I have my first trimester genetic testing tomorrow. Pray for me. Other than that I'm still battling morning sickness, but it's not as bad.

hi ladies....... glad for everyone that started a new cycle..... hope it leads to your bfp :)

My appointment went well. I had a nice long ultrasound. The baby was moving around and putting its hand near its head. Very cute. The NT measured 1.2 and the nasal bone was present the heart rate was 162 bpm. I’ll have the results from the blood test by Thursday. I’ll post pics tonight. Thanks for all the prayers.

CeeDee- that is so exciting!!!!!!

Christylove -*waving*

MrsOctober How are you?

afm- I go in tomorrow for my IVF class and 3D ultrasound, I'm nervous and excited, I could actually be pg by November!!!!!!

FutureMommie - that's awesome!!! I know you have to be very excited!! :happydance: Good luck on your appointment! You're going to get that BFP in Nov or sooner (if possible)!!! This is your moment! Your in my thoughts and prayers, doll! :dust:

CeeDee- that is so exciting!!!!!!

Christylove -*waving*

MrsOctober How are you?

afm- I go in tomorrow for my IVF class and 3D ultrasound, I'm nervous and excited, I could actually be pg by November!!!!!!

That would be WONDERFUL!! Wishing you all the best...

My appointment went well. I had a nice long ultrasound. The baby was moving around and putting its hand near its head. Very cute. The NT measured 1.2 and the nasal bone was present the heart rate was 162 bpm. I’ll have the results from the blood test by Thursday. I’ll post pics tonight. Thanks for all the prayers.

Awesome news....
You had an early ultrasound. That was great that you were able to see the baby moving around and that everything is ok.

Cee Dee that is AWESOME news. I am happy to hear that everything is going well.
FutureMommie - I am sooo keeping my fingers crossed that you get that BFP SOON!

Just want to send hugs :hugs: everyone's way. Hope all is going well.

good morning all....
i really tried not to post my pictures all over the place,but i need eyes and help..... i am on cd 67 and keep getting faint lines..... anyone else see something on this test or am i going crazy

Attachments

• Picture%20041.jpg
    Picture%20041.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 19
christylove - it's a little hard for me to tell from the pics but I think I see a faint line as well. Is that a HPT?

AFM: I have decided to try OPK's. I know I had said I wanted to be low maintenance and it's only been a couple months since we've been actively TTC but I am ready for this to happen!!! LOL. Today was my first day (CD 6)...I am using the Clear Blue Digital ones. Hopefully we can catch the egg this month as I feel like my cycle may have shortened over the past two months.

christylove - it's a little hard for me to tell from the pics but I think I see a faint line as well. Is that a HPT?

AFM: I have decided to try OPK's. I know I had said I wanted to be low maintenance and it's only been a couple months since we've been actively TTC but I am ready for this to happen!!! LOL. Today was my first day (CD 6)...I am using the Clear Blue Digital ones. Hopefully we can catch the egg this month as I feel like my cycle may have shortened over the past two months.

yeah that's a hpt.... it's is more pinker in person...... idk.... smh ...:dohh::dohh:

Hi ladies!

I'm sitting at 5 DPO and waiting to see what the next few days bring. DH was out of time so we didn't get a chance to BD before ov, but he came home the day of, so I'm not sure if we'll catch the egg or not this month. But here's hoping and praying. :)

Future, That is so exciting! Thanksgiving BFP!!!

Christy, I don’t see anything, but it’s a too blurry to tell.

Welcome Chiles!

As promised here are pics from yesterday’s ultrasound. Gender guesses welcome.

Attachments

• Baby 12 weeks.jpg
    Baby 12 weeks.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby 12 weeks#2.jpg
    Baby 12 weeks#2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Baby 12 weeks#3.jpg
    Baby 12 weeks#3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2
Thanks!!!! AWWWWW look at u/s pictures.....Congrats toooo you!!! I cant wait!!!!

good morning all....
i really tried not to post my pictures all over the place,but i need eyes and help..... i am on cd 67 and keep getting faint lines..... anyone else see something on this test or am i going crazy

Christy, I can't see it that well I would say take a digi to be sure

Yay for the OPKs! I hope you catch that eggie

Hi ladies!

I'm sitting at 5 DPO and waiting to see what the next few days bring. DH was out of time so we didn't get a chance to BD before ov, but he came home the day of, so I'm not sure if we'll catch the egg or not this month. But here's hoping and praying. :)

FX for you!

I am going to join u ladies as well.
Welcome the ladies here are great

Future, That is so exciting! Thanksgiving BFP!!!

Christy, I don’t see anything, but it’s a too blurry to tell.

Welcome Chiles!

As promised here are pics from yesterday’s ultrasound. Gender guesses welcome.
Love the ultrasound pics

AFM- I had the 3d sonogram yesterday, and the news wasn't good, It looks like I have scar tissue in my uterus from my surgery to remove the fibroids, so no IVF for now, I have to have a hysteroscopy and I'm waiting on my RE to call me to discuss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->