African or African-Americans TTC

Ugh Future Mommie - that totally sucks! But I guess it's better to know now and take care of the issue so you can have the best possible outcome when you do do the IVF.

Chiles - welcome to the group!

christylove - I agree with FutureMommie - take a digi test to be certain.

DBZ34 - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

CeeDee - cute ultrasound pics.

thanx ladies :)
i have some first response that i will take first. if i think there is something there i will go digi...... again thank you :)

Hello ladies! I hope you all are doing well today!

CeeDee - beautiful pics! I'm guessing girl? If not a girl, then I'm guessing boy :haha: I totally suck at guessing so I have to cover my basis to ensure that I'm right. Hehe..

Christylove - I'm sorry but I don't see anything either. Although I am terrible at this sort of thing. Take the Frer and post please. FX for you!

DBZ34 - FX for you! I hope you get your bfp soon!

Chiles - welcome to the group! These ladies are wonderful!!!

FurtureMommie - hang in there, doll!! Your time is coming soon!

AFM - I'm just waiting on AF to officially make her exit. Currently on CD6 and hoping to start CP check, opk's, and BD'ing with some preseed tomorrow. Temping is going okay. I still don't understand it but just going through the motions.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!!! :hugs:

i sure will :) i have 1 in my purse but i'm at work and not sure how i would post it.... so i'll post it first thing in the morning :)

christylove - I'm sorry but I LOL'd at the thought of you walking around with a HPT in your purse.

QUOTE=Mrs. October;13077458]christylove - I'm sorry but I LOL'd at the thought of you walking around with a HPT in your purse.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i bought it on the way to work this morning :) i tell you what either the bfp is on it's way or af is...... don't want to write a book on spot checking but woooooooooooh my breast hurt BAD!!!!!!!

^^^^ lol the things we do when ttc. Gotta do what ya gotta do! :) I hope it's a line Christy!

CeeDee so adorable. Love the pics

Welcome Chiles and anyone else I may have missed. :)

I hope everyone's having great day. Mine has been so so waiting to see physical results from DH's SA. We've been referred back to a FS. But then I am happy that one of my BNB friends may have a BFP! :) Waiting for more updates but it looks like this is it for her.
That's about it the ttc world.

Hey ladies,

And welcome newbies.

Future, keep your head up God has an awesome plan.

CeeDee, Love the u/s pics.

Christy, keep us posted sweetie.

Ready - how are you doing? Going to stalk...hope you don't mind :winkwink:

okay so i could wait i grabed my home girl's cell phone and got disappointment ....... oh well i have another 1 and if that is a bfn too than i'll stop thinking about it sooo hard

lighting was bad so i tweaked it a little......

Attachments

• test3.jpg
    test3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 9
okay so i could wait i grabed my home girl's cell phone and got disappointment ....... oh well i have another 1 and if that is a bfn too than i'll stop thinking about it sooo hard

Christylove,
I would think that the BFP line would be as strong as the control line OR close.....

Don't worry, you will know for sure with time. If it's a NO then your time is coming...

Keep the faith,
Inluv

My REI appointment is tomorrow morning!!!! I am very excited. Hope I get to start clomid or something!!!!

Christy - I still don't see anything yet :sad1: maybe take another with FMU. Your time is coming, doll! FX for you!

Chiles - good luck on your appointment tomorrow. I hope you get great news and I hope the clomid brings your bfp!!!

Baby :dust: to all!!!!

My REI appointment is tomorrow morning!!!! I am very excited. Hope I get to start clomid or something!!!!

GOOD LUCK with your appointment. Getting started can be so nerve wrecking...

Keep us posted:hugs:

Hello everyone. Is it okay if I join? Hubby and I have been TTC for 6 cycles now. I'd love all the support I can get, and I'd love to offer some as well.

Christylove,
I would think that the BFP line would be as strong as the control line OR close.....

Don't worry, you will know for sure with time. If it's a NO then your time is coming...

Keep the faith,
Inluv

thank you :) yeah i took this as a bfn for sure........ if i get another bfn in the morning oh well. back to the waiting game.... waiting for af or doctor's appointment..... no more hpt's for me.... i know a baby cost,but man oh man the money that i wasted on tests..... no i refuse.....i have the first response and 1 or 2 dollar store test..... that it,and 'm not buying any more..... so these 2 or 3 which i will be and taking at the same time in the morning will tell me bfp or bfn.....if i am pregnant and these test say bfn than i guess i won't find out til the doctor says PUSH.......................lol :)

Hello ladies. I just found this thread and wanted to come and encourage everyone. I was unable to get pregnant with my ex as well as my current hysband for a total of 6 years. It was then that i decided to go to an infertility clinic only to find out that because of my weight i had PCOS(which threw off my ovulating) and was a diabetic(throwing off my hormones). My Dr then had me lose a total of 50lbs which still made me a big girl lol. At that time I was put on Clomid to help assist in ovulating and get nice big healthy eggs to produce. On my first cycle of clomid and i do admit to using preseed this cycle as well and i was blessed with a BFP. I am currently 31weeks+5 days. I know that prayer plus work is endeed what got me my blessing. I use to pray and just want it to happen when now i see that God needed me to fix some things about my self to help ensure my babys saftey. This is my case and i know everyone has a story. I just want you all to be encouraged and not to give up. I dont know you all but i do feel love for all of you. I want every one to have a chance at being able to feel a mother's love! Be blessed!

Thanks for all the compliments on the ultrasound pic.

Chiles, Good luck with your appointment.

Christy, Maybe you could get a blood test just to be sure.

Welcome, Jehovah! Hopefully you’ll see a BFP soon.

Welcome tp2tasha, thanks for your encouragement what a wonderful story. Congrats on your baby boy!

Christy - I still don't see anything yet :sad1: maybe take another with FMU. Your time is coming, doll! FX for you!

Chiles - good luck on your appointment tomorrow. I hope you get great news and I hope the clomid brings your bfp!!!

Baby :dust: to all!!!!

there has been no changes in the test...... i'm okay with it at least i know :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->