• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

@ Diper, Fingers crossed for your test. I pray all is well.

With all the goings on of late they have reduced the amount of visa they grant to Nigerians to enter the US, its a shame really the minority spoil it for the majority.

If you have never been to Africa before then you are in for an experience hun. Where in Nigeria does your did live? I was born and brought up in lagos before I moved to the UK 16yrs ago

Hello Beanni Congratz on your baby :hugs::hugs: Thanks for your prayers :hugs: I've notice things are uneasy now down there. So i wasn't suprise when you said that they reduce the amout of visa they grant or give to Nigerians who come or want to come to the US. Yes a couple of bad apples always mess up for the rest!

I know a lot of people told me when ever I do travel over there, I'm going to have the experience of my life! Right now my dad lives in Cross Rivers State but he is not from there, he's from Imo states.

I would like to go this coming summer or this coming December. See my dad and travel to our village. But some things like dresses and all.

Anyone see "Why did I get married too"? Awesome movie please make sure you go and check it out!!!:thumbup:

Hi Girls. Mrsk aam testing on wednesday. AF not here yet and no preggo symptoms besides the gas. I will be sure to let you know. OOhh I saw I cant wait till 'Why I got Married Too' comes out of dvd. I doubt it will come to the cinemas here, we didnt get the first one at the cinema either. I really hate how we miss out on all the great black Movies :-(

@mrskcbrown: I went to see that movie last week. I LOVED it though my bf didn't like the way it went. I love me some Tyler Perry movies

Hi Girls. Mrsk aam testing on wednesday. AF not here yet and no preggo symptoms besides the gas. I will be sure to let you know. OOhh I saw I cant wait till 'Why I got Married Too' comes out of dvd. I doubt it will come to the cinemas here, we didnt get the first one at the cinema either. I really hate how we miss out on all the great black Movies :-(

Awhh, well make sure you rent it! Its really good!

@tickledpink: I thought it was awesome as well.:hugs:

Im having ovulation pains today, didnt tell DH because I think it stresses him. Weve been BDing like crazy, so hopefully BFP at end of month. I wasnt able to get OPK or preseed, so just guanefisin and temping and bding at least every other day. I lubricate really well so not sure if I really need the preseed.
Hugz!

Hmmm.....maybe I'm the only non-Tyler Perry fan here. I found "Why did I get married" a bit lame. Tyler Perry movies, in my opinion, have okay storylines, but the dialogue is so shallow! But I'll see this one, regardless.

Good luck with the testing The_key! And good luck for the BFP, Mrsk! You've done all the good stuff, so just sit back and relax and wait for that BFP.

As for me....its the horrid 2ww!!!!! Gosh, I hate this period!!

Hmmm.....maybe I'm the only non-Tyler Perry fan here. I found "Why did I get married" a bit lame. Tyler Perry movies, in my opinion, have okay storylines, but the dialogue is so shallow! But I'll see this one, regardless.

Good luck with the testing The_key! And good luck for the BFP, Mrsk! You've done all the good stuff, so just sit back and relax and wait for that BFP.

As for me....its the horrid 2ww!!!!! Gosh, I hate this period!!

Good luck Isi! I hope it ends in a BFP. After this week, I will be in the 2WW and you will be in the 1WW, so you see the good side here?? You will be almost done and I will be suffering.

I think Tyler Perry movies are good, they arent the best movies Ive seen ever, but I like his ongoing theme of forgiveness in all of his movies and I think he portrays the black family pretty well. It seems when other companies make black movies they sometimes make us look like baffoons:growlmad:.

Another good thing is that I had an IUI consultation appt for May 4 and the DR called to move it up to this thursday at 11. Bad thing is that I have to take off from work and I teach so I hate doing that. Im afraid that if I call to reschedule I will be waiting for months again. Hopefully at the end of this month I get my BFP and I will not have to complete the IUI next month.:shrug:
Well thats my dilemma! Holla!:hugs:

*knock, knock* Can I join in?

I used to be on BnB all the time, but it was too hard for me after my MC in January 2010. Now I'm back, and I'm ready to give it my all again. I was bad this month and didn't temp or anything. But I didn't get a positive OPK on 4/6 (DH and I didn't BD though, we were both too tired). I have high hopes for May though. We can do this ladies!!

I totally agree that Tyler Perry movies portray the family well, and I do love their underlying Christian theme. If only the script writers do just a little more, the movies will be quite great!

God willing, you won't have to do the IUI, Mrsk! This is your month!

Where are you, the_key?!

Welcome back, sincerevon!

Hey sincerevon! SO glad that you are here! I hope your stay is short but sweet. Also Im sorry to hear about your loss this past January. I havent had a loss but I have been waiting now for 13 months! So hopefully this month will be all of our months!!! GL!:hugs:

Isi am here honey. Am trying my hardest to not test, I have promised the girls I would test with them on wednesday, but omg am totally loosing it. DH has hidden all tests to help me but arghh!! two more sleeps girls. All the best with your 2ww be sure to keep us posted with you symptom spotting, you too MrsK :hugs:

OOhh welcome sincerevon, so sorry to hear about your loses. Sending you loads of babydust!!

Isi am here honey. Am trying my hardest to not test, I have promised the girls I would test with them on wednesday, but omg am totally loosing it. DH has hidden all tests to help me but arghh!! two more sleeps girls. All the best with your 2ww be sure to keep us posted with you symptom spotting, you too MrsK :hugs:

OOhh welcome sincerevon, so sorry to hear about your loses. Sending you loads of babydust!!

Your chart still looks good girl! I think you have yourself a BFP there. I forget how long have you been TTcing? Go ahead and hold out for 2 more nights because you are gonna be BFP for the next 9 months.....so keep the suspense:)!!!!! Im rooting for you!:hugs:

I am sooo ready to break out the bubbly, The_key!! I absolutely can not wait for you to share the good news!! :drunk:

Babydust to all!!!!!!!

:dust:

aww thank you girls. Am definitely holding out, one more sleep and I will be testing first thing tomorrow. I will be sure to post soon as. DH and I have been TTCing since June last year, had a loss in Dec at 10wks. Praying so hard we get some good news this month.

Good blessings the_key! Luck is for unbelievers and Im a believer:).

Ok so my temps have been ranging from 97.1-97.4, but this morning it was 97.7? My chart is attached, so you can view it. Yesterday was 97.3 and today 97.7. I am on CD 16. My cycle also ranges from 33-34 days. We BD on CD 9,10,11,13,14,15,16. Im not a paying member on FF so I dont know what it means? I had ovulation pains on sunday, lots of pressure mainly on left side. So does this mean that I have ovulated? Of course we will continue to BD just in case because Im cautious but being that I was on clomid I know it makes your body O a bit sooner, or at least thats what Ive heard:).

Strange things have been going on with me ladies. And I'm not sure how to react to them!! It goes back to last Monday, when I had the urge to take an OPK. It was SO close to being positive. Then last Tuesday AM, I took two, and they were both positive. But they were negative on Tuesday PM. It's so weird for me, I usually have three straight days of positives. Anyways, I've been feeling kind of ill lately. Normally, I LOVE meat, but I've been off it. And I have some pulling sensations in my sides. Symptom spotting at it's best, I'm sure!

Mrskc, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you! the_key, I hope you get a BFP! Have you had many symptoms?

Strange things have been going on with me ladies. And I'm not sure how to react to them!! It goes back to last Monday, when I had the urge to take an OPK. It was SO close to being positive. Then last Tuesday AM, I took two, and they were both positive. But they were negative on Tuesday PM. It's so weird for me, I usually have three straight days of positives. Anyways, I've been feeling kind of ill lately. Normally, I LOVE meat, but I've been off it. And I have some pulling sensations in my sides. Symptom spotting at it's best, I'm sure!

Mrskc, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you! the_key, I hope you get a BFP! Have you had many symptoms?

Cute pic!

How many DPO are you sincerevon? Maybe this is the baby getting snuggled in:thumbup:

Was just thinking about the_key also. My prayers are with you also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->