African or African-Americans TTC

sorry that it is a re post... i didn't want to write it 4 different times...here a update i'm spotting again....every time i press hard on my stomach i spot. i just pray that if this isn't a healthy pregnancy i never have to suffer this again,,,, I still trust God!!!!!! no matter what!!!! not even the tears i cry right now can stop me from trusting him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, Beauty!

Glad to hear Malcolm is walking, mrskcbrown!

Completingus, That is great that your stepfather is doing better.

Christy, I am praying that all is well. I spotted all throughout my first trimester.

Oh christy - congrats on your BFP! However I know how terrifying it can be when you are spotting early on in your pregnancy. I have heard this is very common and doesn't always mean something is wrong. I had some spotting when I was around 6 weeks pregnant with Alexis...lasted maybe a week and a half and then went away. All was fine with her and I made it to 24 weeks before PROM got me. And the early bleeding had absolutely nothing to do with my loss either...so try not to fret too much. Hopefully all will be sorted out on Tuesday.

Hello Ladies!

Apparently, my assumption was WAY off....once again! Yesterday I got a :bfp: on a Wondfo IC (two faint IC's) at 10dpo and confirmed by a digi today (11dpo).

I want to thank all of you ladies for your support! You all are sooooo wonderful and I look forward to seeing everyone with a bfp in the very near future! :hugs:

Keep the faith! God is sooo good!!!!!!!!

Please go read my journal entry today for my mild symptom spotting this cycle, things I did this month, bd'ing dates, and review my chart. I think the preseed was a big help!

I give GOD ALL the glory and honor for his mercy!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!

I'll be sticking around because I want to see you all achieve success in getting those bfp's this cycle!! Good luck and LOADS of baby :dust: to you!!!! Can't wait to see those bfp's!!! You're all in my prayers!!!

Congratulations!!! :)

sorry that it is a re post... i didn't want to write it 4 different times...here a update i'm spotting again....every time i press hard on my stomach i spot. i just pray that if this isn't a healthy pregnancy i never have to suffer this again,,,, I still trust God!!!!!! no matter what!!!! not even the tears i cry right now can stop me from trusting him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm praying that all goes well for you christylove. :hug:

Christylove- First and foremost, congratulations on the pregnancy! Like you said, trust in the Lord and he will give you strength. I am praying for you that all goes well and that you get some much needed answers.

thanks ladies.....still spotting and still holding out hope..... i got to the place where to do the blood work and they where closed ;( so i have to go bright in earily in the morning.... i could not get up this morning.... i was even late to work....

thanks ladies.....still spotting and still holding out hope..... i got to the place where to do the blood work and they where closed ;( so i have to go bright in earily in the morning.... i could not get up this morning.... i was even late to work....

Congratulations on your bfp!!! YAY!!! :bfp: I hope the spotting stops soon and you and baby have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!! Keep us posted!! :hugs:

Congrats christy!!!! Hope everything goes good at the doc! *sticky vibes* and a happy and healthy 9 months!

tonights test no looking to good. yet the line on my belly is def. getting darker. or my eyes are still playing tricks on me. answers comming soon.:shrug:

Attachments

• 111025_0002.jpg
    111025_0002.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
  • 111025_0008.jpg
    111025_0008.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 111025_0012.jpg
    111025_0012.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 3

Congratulations on your bfp!!! YAY!!! :bfp: I hope the spotting stops soon and you and baby have a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!! Keep us posted!! :hugs:

well no spotting today :thumbup:

Great!!! :happydance: Don't trust the IC's take a digi. My IC's are still very faint but I got a digi back at 11dpo.

Great!!! :happydance: Don't trust the IC's take a digi. My IC's are still very faint but I got a digi back at 11dpo.

waiting on blood work so i know without a doubt

thanks ladies.... i'm like God is in contol..... if this is it great if not well okay..... i will praise him threw it all...... thank you all for letting me post and allowing me to share what i have been going threw...... it has helped me more than you know.... the last time i was pregnant i didn't find out til i was 3 months.... going threw everything that i am now.... lost it at 14 weeks... i blamed the car accident at 13 weeks... this shows me that there is a issue that i need to pray and stand fast on God's word....i will be glad if everything works out and i have a healthy baby, but i won't be sad if it doesn't

christy - glad to hear the spotting stopped. Keeping my fingers crossed for positive results from your blood test.

AFM: Nothing new really - I should be o'ing around the end of this week/early next week. Hubby will unfortunately be out of town this weekend though so I dunno what that will do for our chances of catching the eggy <sigh>. I'm just ready for my BFP already - this trying every month is becoming exhausting.

christy - glad to hear the spotting stopped. Keeping my fingers crossed for positive results from your blood test.

AFM: Nothing new really - I should be o'ing around the end of this week/early next week. Hubby will unfortunately be out of town this weekend though so I dunno what that will do for our chances of catching the eggy <sigh>. I'm just ready for my BFP already - this trying every month is becoming exhausting.

Have you tried preseed? Might help for the :spermy: to get up there and so they can wait for the eggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->