African or African-Americans TTC

Hi everyone. I need your prayers today. I tasted today at 14/15 DPO and i got a bfn. I just knew this was our month. I stepped out on faith and started planning everything out. I canceled a laparoscopy scheduled after my fertile period because i didn't want to harm our baby. I even bought a little Houston Texans onsie for my husband as an anniversary gift. My faith is shattered right now and after only 6 months of trying I feel like Im ready to give up. I want to reschedule the laparoscopy right now but i feel like that might be me acting in unbelief. I need direction from the Father right now. Please pray that i can hear Him.

Hi everyone. I need your prayers today. I tasted today at 14/15 DPO and i got a bfn. I just knew this was our month. I stepped out on faith and started planning everything out. I canceled a laparoscopy scheduled after my fertile period because i didn't want to harm our baby. I even bought a little Houston Texans onsie for my husband as an anniversary gift. My faith is shattered right now and after only 6 months of trying I feel like Im ready to give up. I want to reschedule the laparoscopy right now but i feel like that might be me acting in unbelief. I need direction from the Father right now. Please pray that i can hear Him.

I feel much better now. The Comforter has comforted me. We are on to cycle #7 and excited about it. The #7 is completion. :) Excited for this cycle. :happydance:

JehovahsGrace - I am glad you are feeling better. I tested today and got a BFN as well. I don't know why I even did it - AF isn't expected until later this week and I had told myself I would just wait it out this time to see if she was late . Should have just stuck to my guns cause now I'm feeling a little down and weepy . I know we've only been trying since July, which is really not long at all, but I just wish I was preggers already!! Sometimes I get so antsy wondering if it's ever gonna really happen for us - especially since we lost our first - it makes me nervous cause I don't know if we're really gonna get the chance to be parents. Anyways - just want to say I can relate to some of your feelings about wanting to act in faith. I am just praying that God will give me the patience and the wisdon to know that all things happen in His time and ultimately if it's meant for us to have our rainbow we will have him/her.

JehovahsGrace - I am glad you are feeling better. I tested today and got a BFN as well. I don't know why I even did it - AF isn't expected until later this week and I had told myself I would just wait it out this time to see if she was late . Should have just stuck to my guns cause now I'm feeling a little down and weepy . I know we've only been trying since July, which is really not long at all, but I just wish I was preggers already!! Sometimes I get so antsy wondering if it's ever gonna really happen for us - especially since we lost our first - it makes me nervous cause I don't know if we're really gonna get the chance to be parents. Anyways - just want to say I can relate to some of your feelings about wanting to act in faith. I am just praying that God will give me the patience and the wisdon to know that all things happen in His time and ultimately if it's meant for us to have our rainbow we will have him/her.

:hugs: You are so right.

mrs. october and mrs jehovahsgrace keep the faith.... when you can't hear his voice trust his plans...... i too have had moments like this recently and have come to the understanding that God is in control...... that by faith i can claim the victory over all areas in my life that is a struggle for me right now... i mean the devils doesn't take a day off. both jobs not going as planed husband acting up and health no feelings at its best. I was like God you told me in your word that you will supply every one of my needs.... not this stress!!!! you also told me that you would never put more on me than i could bare.... this seems toooooo much... i cried and cried and i stared at the bfn and said God i know you're real and i need you to fix this..... fix it all.... every bit of it. i started to praise him..... next day i get a email from a job that i applied to and they wasn't responding to me. every one in my group on my first job heard back from this company. well than i did. this job pays more than i make on both my jobs. my second job promoted me after being there less than a month. i feel better. my husband has came around to seeing that i am doing the best i can, and he has been the man that i fell in love with. besides wanting to give our puppy a way because he chews on things.... thats when i thought well God you fixed the bfn too because no matter what my husband says he ain't ready.... i said all that to say this God see's your tears,and hears your prayers... all he wants and for you to trust him and praise him no matter what..... we walk by faith not by sight :hugs::hugs::hugs: i really want this job and i say God's will be done :)

O the dreadful Testing!!!

Testing for me became "my way, my plan" When I sat still and started truly believing in God's plan for me, he spoke thru "action". That action allowed me to breeze right past my expected period without testing. At the point of being 3-4 days late, he had already spoken, shown up and shown out! I was pregnant (this was the month that I did not test)

Stay faithful to his word and do away with "the self plans" Prepare your minds and bodies to receive what is in store for you. it will happen according to his will.

Be encouraged!:hugs:

Testing for me became "my way, my plan" When I sat still and started truly believing in God's plan for me, he spoke thru "action". That action allowed me to breeze right past my expected period without testing. At the point of being 3-4 days late, he had already spoken, shown up and shown out! I was pregnant (this was the month that I did not test)

Stay faithful to his word and do away with "the self plans" Prepare your minds and bodies to receive what is in store for you. it will happen according to his will.

AMEN :):hugs:

Thank you so much. This really spoke to my spirit. We used softcups and preseed (which we don't even need - sorry if tmi) because i kept hearing about how others conceived with it and i was taking the approach that i needed to help God out. But He doesn't need my help. Im just getting in the way. if we would have gotten pregnant that cycle preseed and softcups may have gotten the glory over Him. Thanks again for this. That really spoke to me. Im so glad i found this thread. I love you ladies already. :) :hugs:

This really hit home for me. A couple days ago, I decided I wasn't going to do any testing either as I'm pregnant until proven otherwise. And this tww has not been that bad letting go and letting God. A lot of times we say we're putting it in his hands but then we take it back and won't get out of his way. Thanks for the encouuraging words and congrats on your bean :hugs:

AMEN :):hugs:

AMEN:winkwink:

Well I had hoped that the BFN I got on Sunday was just from testing too soon - but I guess it wasn't. The witch got me today. I am soooooo pissed. I've been in a pissy mood all day...I know it's only month 4 but I just feel so disappointed that it hasn't happened yet. I am just really feeling disheartened. I don't really know what more I can do to get knocked up.

Hello ladies it truly has been a while since i last popped in..i'm still waiting to try, but all is well. I hope you all have been fine.

Mrs. October - I'm so sorry the witch got you, doll! I definitely understand how you feel. This is my fourth month too and I'm getting discouraged. Have a nice relaxing day or weekend and jump right back on the bandwagon. Don't give up yet. :hugs:

Babydust to all of us for our bfp's!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Mrs. October - I'm so sorry the witch got you, doll! I definitely understand how you feel. This is my fourth month too and I'm getting discouraged. Have a nice relaxing day or weekend and jump right back on the bandwagon. Don't give up yet. :hugs:

Babydust to all of us for our bfp's!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ladies, looks like you are not alone. :witch: got me too, right on time too! At least my cycles are regular, so one thing to be thankful for I suppose. Not testing DOES help, for me anyway, as less disappointed, and I tell myself that it will happen when it happens, and just continue doing all the positive things we are doing!
Here's to tons of :sex:, :dust: to all, and future :bfp:

Mrs October,:hugs:

Inluv2, thank u!! We r eagerly awaiting your little one's arrival!! How r u feeling??

Veainoire!! Hi! Am glad u r well

Beauty2, don't give up! This may be your month!! Keep the faith.

Christy, 3 days til your appointment! Let us know how it goes!

Jehovah's grace, that's the spirit! This 7th month will be it!!

If I havent mentioned u by name my sisters, u r in my prayers also. God is going to bless you ! Lord, please help us along the way, we pray.

Mrs October-I am so sorry that AF got you, TTC can be so disheartening at times but I hope you aren't giving up.

Lilyrose- sorry af got you too hun

AFM- I'm in the 2ww.....ugggh

Sorry for the AF ladies. I’m sending prayers and baby dust. It will happen.

Well I had hoped that the BFN I got on Sunday was just from testing too soon - but I guess it wasn't. The witch got me today. I am soooooo pissed. I've been in a pissy mood all day...I know it's only month 4 but I just feel so disappointed that it hasn't happened yet. I am just really feeling disheartened. I don't really know what more I can do to get knocked up.

sorry that af came. praying you have a better cycle next tme :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->