African or African-Americans TTC

Mrs. October - I'm so sorry the witch got you, doll! I definitely understand how you feel. This is my fourth month too and I'm getting discouraged. Have a nice relaxing day or weekend and jump right back on the bandwagon. Don't give up yet. :hugs:

Babydust to all of us for our bfp's!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ladies, looks like you are not alone. :witch: got me too, right on time too! At least my cycles are regular, so one thing to be thankful for I suppose. Not testing DOES help, for me anyway, as less disappointed, and I tell myself that it will happen when it happens, and just continue doing all the positive things we are doing!
Here's to tons of :sex:, :dust: to all, and future :bfp:

Mrs October,:hugs:

I'm also sorry to hear that you got af also..... hope next cycle brings you good news as well

Inluv2, thank u!! We r eagerly awaiting your little one's arrival!! How r u feeling??

Veainoire!! Hi! Am glad u r well

Beauty2, don't give up! This may be your month!! Keep the faith.

Christy, 3 days til your appointment! Let us know how it goes!

Jehovah's grace, that's the spirit! This 7th month will be it!!

If I havent mentioned u by name my sisters, u r in my prayers also. God is going to bless you ! Lord, please help us along the way, we pray.

yep 2 days and i'm ready :) i think i am on cd 79 or 80..... really not sure,but hey God is in control........i'm having my annual and paps done the whole 9 yard

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

How's everyone been? I'm goin for a few weeks and the site up and goes change on me. I thought I was on the wrong website lol

:hug: to all the ladies that go AF. I can definitely understand how you feel. It will all happen in due time.

@tickledpink3 - I was on the site when it switched over. I went to post and when I hit the button all of a sudden the site was totally different. I didn't know what was going on. LOL

Thanks ladies - I'm feeling a little better today. Just ready for AF to go away so that I can get on with cycle #5!

How's everyone been? I'm goin for a few weeks and the site up and goes change on me. I thought I was on the wrong website lol

Lol! That was the same thing I thought! I normally log on from my phone (bnb is my fbook lol, but decided to use the computer and I was like huhhhh.... Lol but it's cute! The articles and such are pretty good too!

Hi and hugs to everyone!

Tickledpink, How is Olivia?

Hello Ladies!

Apparently, my assumption was WAY off....once again! Yesterday I got a :bfp: on a Wondfo IC (two faint IC's) at 10dpo and confirmed by a digi today (11dpo).

I want to thank all of you ladies for your support! You all are sooooo wonderful and I look forward to seeing everyone with a bfp in the very near future! :hugs:

Keep the faith! God is sooo good!!!!!!!!

Please go read my journal entry today for my mild symptom spotting this cycle, things I did this month, bd'ing dates, and review my chart. I think the preseed was a big help!

I give GOD ALL the glory and honor for his mercy!!! Thank you, Jesus!!!

I'll be sticking around because I want to see you all achieve success in getting those bfp's this cycle!! Good luck and LOADS of baby :dust: to you!!!! Can't wait to see those bfp's!!! You're all in my prayers!!!

Congrats on your bfp!! wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!! Thank you for your prayers, im heading over to your journal now!

[/B]
Hello Ladies!

Apparently, my assumption was WAY off....once again! Yesterday I got a :bfp: on a Wondfo IC (two faint IC's) at 10dpo and confirmed by a digi today (11dpo).

I want to thank all of you ladies for your support! You all are sooooo wonderful and I look forward to seeing everyone with a bfp in the very near future! :hugs:

Please go read my journal entry today for my mild symptom spotting this cycle, things I did this month, bd'ing dates, and review my chart. I think the preseed was a big help!

I'll be sticking around because I want to see you all achieve success in getting those bfp's this cycle!! Good luck and LOADS of baby :dust: to you!!!! Can't wait to see those bfp's!!! You're all in my prayers!!!

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. Don't forget to send some of that baby dust my way. I just know it will happen for all of us. As long as we keep praying for each other and stay positive.:happydance:

Hello Ladies!

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you. How excited were you when you found out? Oh yeah and send some of that baby dust my way. I know it's going to happen if we keep praying for each other it will happen.:happydance:
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you and please send sone of that my way. Hiw excited were you when you found out? I can't wait until that's me and my hubbys bfp.:happydance:

we will all be joining her real soon. Let's keep praying for each other and we will be sharing good news soon.

Sorry ms. October af will bring you down everytime. Ate u finished yet? Waiting for the next go round? Have fun with it.:)

I gave been trying like crazy myself so let's hope.

Great to see you again lilyrose and vrainorie.

Christy please let us know how your appt goes.

I got this feeling that with ms. Oct goods news it will spread.

Like my stepfather is responding to chemo and things are looking up.

I hope everybody has a great weekend and see you soon.

Hey ;adies, just dropping back in to say HI!

I did do the femara this cycle, I am still waitng to ovulate. I feel lover back pain and few twinges almost as if I am about to begin my cycle. I hope all is well ladies, and tons of Baby dust!

Congrats Beauty2!!! WOW - great to see a BFP on here! AFM: AF has moved on (thank goodness she was not here for long)...so now it's on to BD'ing every other day!

Beauty2!! YAYYY!!! So happy for you! This thread was just waiting for anothrer BFP since Ceedee(hi!!). Hopefully this means GOOD news for the rest of us, and definitely not giving up hope. God is definitely good. Will be stalking your journal too. Enjoy!!

Hey everyone! I have missed u all! I feel like an outsider because I have been away so long. I am doing well though.

Beauty2, congrats on your BFP. God is awesome!

My son is now walking basically. He is right at 8 months in a few days. There is a video of it on my fb profile. We are waiting for our next BFP as well. Not charting or anything, just doing the do quite often.

Hope everyone is well!

Sorry ms. October af will bring you down everytime. Ate u finished yet? Waiting for the next go round? Have fun with it.:)

I gave been trying like crazy myself so let's hope.

Great to see you again lilyrose and vrainorie.

Christy please let us know how your appt goes.

I got this feeling that with ms. Oct goods news it will spread.

Like my stepfather is responding to chemo and things are looking up.

I hope everybody has a great weekend and see you soon.

i'm glad that your step farther is doing better :)

Hello Ladies!

thank you God, and congrats :):hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey everyone! I have missed u all! I feel like an outsider because I have been away so long. I am doing well though.

Beauty2, congrats on your BFP. God is awesome!

My son is now walking basically. He is right at 8 months in a few days. There is a video of it on my fb profile. We are waiting for our next BFP as well. Not charting or anything, just doing the do quite often.

Hope everyone is well!

i will check it out later today yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wacko::wacko::cry::cry::shrug::shrug:yeah enough to confuse me more...... girl i really take you for your support..... so i went in didn't start off with hey i have been having faint line on my hpt's for over a month.... i thought if it is they are paid to tell me what is going on..... so they ask when was your last period (when i got in the room) well July i had a pink one that lasted 7 days.... when my period only last for 3.... i just said the pink part. okay we need you to pee in a cup... which i did by the nurse request. i go back in the room afterwards to be greeted by the doctor.... ummm okay... as you know i was suppose to have my paps as well... she say. i can't do the paps. i say why she says i don't wan to hurt the baby........ what !!!!!!!!!!! she says i need to give you blood work..... i say as a reflex well my hpt's where negative.... i had to say something.... she says well i'm not doing the paps til we do the blood work...... and i want you to have a ultra sound..... blood work when i wake up... i just went to my second job after running a round with hubby... oh yeah ultrasound and back to the doctor's on Tues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->