African or African-Americans TTC

I'm thankful that God has blessed us all to be here. I to have the faith to say my bfp and healthy nine months are on the way. I thank God that me and my husband are still going strong and serving him. That even with all the unsurities all my test came back good. levels a little off, but good. I thank God that he has clothed, fed,loved,and provided for us.... thank you ladies for being there for me when all i wanted to do was give up. my faith was in need of a boost when the faith on this tread said it will be okay. we may not have all got our bfp... some even suffered losses this year, but we are all still here, and God is still able... love your sister in Christ Christy Nelson

:wave:Hey Ladies!!! its been a while..but I think i'm ready to get back to ttc.. I've been doing alot of :coffee:reading on Vitex and i think that i will be trying that out, I also ordered an ovulation testing device so that i'll be able to pin point when I ovulate (if the vitex has done its job). I mainly think my delay has been based on me and OH not being married but despite my young age my parents are in their early sixties if i wait too long my mother will be too old to enjoy her grandchildren, I see the way she looks at other people with their grandkids so I believe that now is the time.:smug: I hope all is well and CONGRATS on all the bfps I missed!!:hugs:

Welcome back Vranorie!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I caught a cold in addition to a few pounds. :nope:

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a great day! I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My parents came in from Chicago and I really enjoyed that! Malcolm had his first Thanksgiving, and he didnt eat too much. He likes some table food but not much. He is still stuck on his similac, LOL! Two more weeks and it will be Christmas break until January 3rd! I need a break!! Looking forward to my 37th birthday and holiday in Chicago!! School, work and family is killing me:shrug:!

I pray all is well with each of you:hugs:

Christylove - we're in the same boat. AF got me today...hubby is away for the next week and a half so I'm not in a rush for her to leave. I'm hoping I don't miss O this month - if I do that ends my chance of being preggers this year (sigh).

Christylove - we're in the same boat. AF got me today...hubby is away for the next week and a half so I'm not in a rush for her to leave. I'm hoping I don't miss O this month - if I do that ends my chance of being preggers this year (sigh).

I HOPE YOU DON'T MISS IT EITHER :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: I hope you don't miss it. We're hoping for a :bfp: this year too.

Hi ladies, so happy to find this group. But it's late, so I'll reply later tomorrow! I'm tired:wacko: :sleep:

Ladies I will love to here some of your bfp stories, please tell me if it was natural or medicated! Thankks

Hello Ladies,

I was to tired to say anything last night. Just in case somebody wanted to know who I was. My name A new beginning who what I'm doing now. What's new in my life? I'm back in school(still going) got a better job. And about 3 or 4 weeks I'm getting married. So I'm back on TTC so I can know again when I'm Ov and my finance is from Nigeria. So this is new beginning for me. A new chapter. I have 2 kids now(8 and 7, boy and a girl)

Ladies I will love to here some of your bfp stories, please tell me if it was natural or medicated! Thankks

Mine was natural. I had a m/c in January and an ectopic in July. With the ectopic they had to remove my left ovary and tube so I gave up. I was not temping or using anything. I told God I was going to let go and let Him take over. I had plan to do the au natural for about six months. Well after the ectopic in July I had a cycle about a week later then I had another on 28-30 later in August. So September I didn't have one and I kind of thought maybe my body was re-adjusting but nope:nope: it was our blessing.

Mine was natural. I had a m/c in January and an ectopic in July. With the ectopic they had to remove my left ovary and tube so I gave up. I was not temping or using anything. I told God I was going to let go and let Him take over. I had plan to do the au natural for about six months. Well after the ectopic in July I had a cycle about a week later then I had another on 28-30 later in August. So September I didn't have one and I kind of thought maybe my body was re-adjusting but nope:nope: it was our blessing.

Sorry about your MC, But Congrats on your new BFP and a happy and healthy 9 months

Ladies I've been MIA from the thread. Welcome to all the newbies! I hope everyone is doing well.

Anewbeginning welcome to this wonderful group of ladies :)

3 natural births no pain meds just breathing and pushing through each contraction. With short to medium labors in time. 1 c section due to the fact that baby girl heart rate was faint. OB and I decided that c section was best after monitoring her heart rate for some time. Glad we agreed as he went to get her thru the uterus the cord was loosely around her neck. I'm pregnant with 5th and have to have a scheduled c section due to the one I had with daughter. OB explained how dangerous a vbac= vaginal birth after cesarean can be. I was pregnant in Dec 2010 and m/c in Jan.

Anewbeginning welcome to this wonderful group of ladies :)

3 natural births no pain meds just breathing and pushing through each contraction. With short to medium labors in time. 1 c section due to the fact that baby girl heart rate was faint. OB and I decided that c section was best after monitoring her heart rate for some time. Glad we agreed as he went to get her thru the uterus the cord was loosely around her neck. I'm pregnant with 5th and have to have a scheduled c section due to the one I had with daughter. OB explained how dangerous a vbac= vaginal birth after cesarean can be. I was pregnant in Dec 2010 and m/c in Jan.

Hi Floppyears :flower: I have 2 kids and they both were vaginal, but I had to be induce with both pregnancies as well. I heard that it's dangerous a vbac is. 2006 I got my Depo Pervera shot and that messed me up for a long time. When I tried to get pregnant with my ex, I couldn't because my eggs wasn't coming and also I didn't have a period(AF) for 11 months. Then when my body started to ovulate, there was a time I was pregnant and then I had a m/c.

Now engaged and about to get married soon, and my fiance and some of the people are looking for a child from us. So after marriage I'm going to get more active with my TTC. Right now I'm just catching up on my cycles and how they run..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->