African or African-Americans TTC

Sorry that AF hit some of you ladies. :hugs:

Chiles, My BFP was natural as well. I started taking supplements (folic acid, bee pollen, etc) about 6 months before TTC. I took my last BCP on May 31st and got my BFP August 7th. Now were expecting a baby girl.

Sorry that AF hit some of you ladies. :hugs:

Chiles, My BFP was natural as well. I started taking supplements (folic acid, bee pollen, etc) about 6 months before TTC. I took my last BCP on May 31st and got my BFP August 7th. Now were expecting a baby girl.[/QUOTE

Thank you for sharing! Congrats on your baby girl!!! Any names yet?

Hi Ladies! I hope all is well with you all!! :flower:

Welcome, Anewbeginining!! Good luck this cycle!

Chiles - My bfp was natural as well. The only thing I tried was grapefruit juice and preseed. Of course, I used OPK's as well. I barely had any symptoms (check my journal for details) but maybe that's because I wasn't symptom spotting. Good luck!! I hope you get your bfp very soon!! FXD!!!

I just found out that another one of our friends is expecting. We're the only ones left with no kids and no bfp. I am happy for her but it just reminds me of our struggles. This is so hard but stories like the ones above really help to lift my spirits.

No we haven’t decided on a name yet. We definitely want to name her after someone in the family.

You are in my prayers HisGrace. Your turn will come.

hi ladies.... i am on bc for the next 3 months.....in the mean time i want to see a lot of bfp's praying for you all.......

Welcome ANewBeginning!
Sorry abt AF for those TTC!
Hello everyone! I miss this group of ladies! I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive out there! Trust in the Lord with all thy heart!

Hello everyone!!

I'm netta married to my high-school sweetie for 4yrs together for 13 yrs. We have two children ages 4-12 yrs old. We are patiently ttc baby 3. I'm currently on met 1500 mg and I have pcos in prisoned for the last 9 yrs. We have 3 angels looking down on us. Currently I'm on cd 35 dpo 4......Idk FF said I was lol!
it changed from my ovulation being cd17-23 to cd 29-cd 35....I'm supposed to be dpo 16 but once it moved that was it.

Do we have any chart readers? If so.can someone look at it.

My 1st chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/393080

Hello everyone!!

I'm netta married to my high-school sweetie for 4yrs together for 13 yrs. We have two children ages 4-12 yrs old. We are patiently ttc baby 3. I'm currently on met 1500 mg and I have pcos in prisoned for the last 9 yrs. We have 3 angels looking down on us. Currently I'm on cd 35 dpo 4......Idk FF said I was lol!
it changed from my ovulation being cd17-23 to cd 29-cd 35....I'm supposed to be dpo 16 but once it moved that was it.

So I think the problem is that you didn't start temping before CD17, so it wasn't able to factor that in when calculating your ovulation date. But based on what is on the chart, it's looking like FF is right about when you ovulated and it's looking good. Something might have delayed ov for you this month, like stress or something.

I would say see how your temps go in the next 5 days or so. You're looking for the overall trend rather than individual temps. So, watch to see if your temps get higher. If they start dropping in 6-8 days, then AF might be on her way, but if they stay up or increase again and stay high...well, that's a good clue that you'll be getting a BFP. :)

Thanks dbz34!!!!! Yes major stress for the month of November. AF was due yesterday...

Hello everyone!!

Welcome Netta, My name is netta too!!! Shenetta!!!

Hello everyone!!!

So here's praying I BD enough. Praying I didn't miss this cycle. It's hard to tell with pcos and even then the eggs has to be mature. I bd one day before and then i missed two days but played catch up the next two days.

Hello everyone!!!

So here's praying I BD enough. Praying I didn't miss this cycle. It's hard to tell with pcos and even then the eggs has to be mature. I bd one day before and then i missed two days but played catch up the next two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->