African or African-Americans TTC

I have heard many women get pregnant quite easily after giving birth sooooo maybe you will be preggers once again very soon!

Welcome back Inluv! We are TTC too since Jojo was born in Feb but nothing as of yet. Maybe we will get more aggressive come this new year. I haven't been taking anything. Glad all is well!

Happy Holidays all!

Good morning!!

kinda sad yesterday I was dpo 11 temp was nice...had few symptoms also but mainly dull back pain and mild cramps. Well today is dpo 12 my temp.was 98.0 I retook it it was 97.8....I couldn't believe my eyes nd did it again 97.8 again.

Ladies does that mean AF is on her way or implantation dip? Should I keep 98.0 or keep 97.8? I've had hot flashes since this morning and tired.

Good morning!!

kinda sad yesterday I was dpo 11 temp was nice...had few symptoms also but mainly dull back pain and mild cramps. Well today is dpo 12 my temp.was 98.0 I retook it it was 97.8....I couldn't believe my eyes nd did it again 97.8 again.

Ladies does that mean AF is on her way or implantation dip? Should I keep 98.0 or keep 97.8? I've had hot flashes since this morning and tired.

It may be an implantation dip but it looks like AF may be on her way:shrug:. Lets keep our fingers crossed! Im praying its implantation dip. I have attached my chart when I got my BFP with my 9 month old, Malcolm. Hope that helps! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29dcc1

Hello Loves! I'm new to this site and I'm trying to figure it out...How do I join this thread/group?

I'm TTC #2...My son will be 7 years old this upcoming June...i'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you ladies! :flower:

Not long maybe a month or month and a half.

Oh ok. Im sure it will happen soon for you. Do you have regular, predictable cycles? I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place!!! I hate it. It took me 16 months to get BFP with my last baby! I wish that on no one! I know God will bless you with a 2012 baby:)

Oh ok. Im sure it will happen soon for you. Do you have regular, predictable cycles? I have PCOS and my cycles are all over the place!!! I hate it. It took me 16 months to get BFP with my last baby! I wish that on no one! I know God will bless you with a 2012 baby:)

I had a mc in 98 and about 4 month later was pg again with my son.
Then I was on birth control and we decided to ttc..at the last minute deciding not to we ended up pg. I had a second tri mc...then dx'd in early 2003 about three months after my 2nd mc. It took me 3 yrs after that after doing fertility rounds with met to get pg a fourth time and sadly I lost the baby. About 9 months later only taking met I conceived my diva.

So for this one I'm kinda expecting it to take some time. Only because i had my mire removed last yr and not one time have I became pg. But October has been our official unofficial start date lol!

I had a mc in 98 and about 4 month later was pg again with my son.
Then I was on birth control and we decided to ttc..at the last minute deciding not to we ended up pg. I had a second tri mc...then dx'd in early 2003 about three months after my 2nd mc. It took me 3 yrs after that after doing fertility rounds with met to get pg a fourth time and sadly I lost the baby. About 9 months later only taking met I conceived my diva.

So for this one I'm kinda expecting it to take some time. Only because i had my mire removed last yr and not one time have I became pg. But October has been our official unofficial start date lol!

Oh ok I understand now! I took and take met as well on and off. Sorry about your losses as well. I plan to start take my met this evening. We are also unofficially, officially try to get pregnant. We just throw caution to the wind:blush:!!

Thank hun.

We will have our 2012 babies, I totally agree and claim that with you in the name of Jesus. Was hoping to have a summer baby since its our last time ttc. But at this point beggars can't be choosers lol!!

Thank hun.

We will have our 2012 babies, I totally agree and claim that with you in the name of Jesus. Was hoping to have a summer baby since its our last time ttc. But at this point beggars can't be choosers lol!!

I am in agreement with the both of you, in Jesus' name.

Update

Def feeling frequent cramps, frequent Bathroom trips, and lower back pain also nausea. These are some symptoms I have right before AF comes. Well I'm gonna focus on losing some weight and ttc.

My next projected ovulation is at the end of December.

Update

Def feeling frequent cramps, frequent Bathroom trips, and lower back pain also nausea. These are some symptoms I have right before AF comes. Well I'm gonna focus on losing some weight and ttc.

My next projected ovulation is at the end of December.

Keep :sex::sex::sex:!

I'm out.... Severe cramping on both sided, back, and hips hurting. *TMI ALERT* Wiped and saw pink discharge on tp

Darn that ole witch!!! I'm so sorry Netta...the end of the month will be here before you know it and at least with the holidays coming up you should be preoccupied until then.

Welcome AnotherAgain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->