African or African-Americans TTC

Hello Loves! I'm new to this site and I'm trying to figure it out...How do I join this thread/group?

I'm TTC #2...My son will be 7 years old this upcoming June...i'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you ladies! :flower:

Welcome :wave:

Ladies I'm out for this cycle. We had to post pone the wedding till June:cry::cry:. I wanted a late summer baby. So I'll deal with a spring and early summer baby instead.

Hello everyone!
It`s been a long time since I`ve posted in this thread! I can now say that I am finally pregnant with #1, and I am so excited! Me and the hubby have been trying for 1 year, 8 months, and I really started to feel like it wasn`t going to happen anytime soon. I am now in my 4th week of pregnancy. =D We are going to the doctor around Christmas to confirm everything, and make sure everything is great and healthy. Then, we will be sharing the news with EVERYONE! :happydance:

Hello everyone!
It`s been a long time since I`ve posted in this thread! I can now say that I am finally pregnant with #1, and I am so excited! Me and the hubby have been trying for 1 year, 8 months, and I really started to feel like it wasn`t going to happen anytime soon. I am now in my 4th week of pregnancy. =D We are going to the doctor around Christmas to confirm everything, and make sure everything is great and healthy. Then, we will be sharing the news with EVERYONE! :happydance:

Congratulations!!!! :dance:

Mrs.October-I could kick her ass. Especially since I finally ovulated...I'm much more excited about that! Well I have seen anything yet..it would be nice If that was implantation bleeding, but i know it wasnt :(.

Welcome back and congrats Jackie!

Anew I guess we are in the same boat. I really wanted a summer baby. both children are fall and winter
. And me and the hubs are winter babies too. Just needed some sun up in here lmbo!

Hello everyone!

Congratulations and welcome back.:happydance:

Hello everyone!

Congrats :happydance::hugs: Welcome back :) nice to see you again

Mrs.October-I could kick her ass. Especially since I finally ovulated...I'm much more excited about that! Well I have seen anything yet..it would be nice If that was implantation bleeding, but i know it wasnt :(.

Welcome back and congrats Jackie!

Anew I guess we are in the same boat. I really wanted a summer baby. both children are fall and winter
. And me and the hubs are winter babies too. Just needed some sun up in here lmbo!

I'm the same here. Me and my fiance are winter babies two and my 2 kids are fall babies. So I wanted some sun up in here as well. But that's ok. When ever it happens it happens. I will not wait until next fall/early winter to try and get pregnant so my due date will fall in the summer months.

But I'll keep you posted. :hugs:

Hi all! I pray that you all are having a good day. My day is going ok so far. Its the last day of school/work for me until January 3 and I am so looking forward to it! I need a rest and a break. I am going to Chicago next week to see my family and spend the Christmas holiday there. I will spend New Years at home, trying to reflect and prepare myself for the upcoming year.

I hope everyone gets a little bit of something that they want:winkwink:. I know the BFPs are coming so I am not even worried about that because God is awesome just like that!

Be blessed:cloud9:

Hello Loves! I'm new to this site and I'm trying to figure it out...How do I join this thread/group?

I'm TTC #2...My son will be 7 years old this upcoming June...i'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you ladies! :flower:

Welcome AnotherAgain and all other new faces!!

Hello ladies!!! I am off for my two week vacation, so I will be checking in more often! How is everyone doing??

AFM, AF is finally gone bye bye...finished up all the blood work to start this IUI process... just waiting on my callback. Hopefully, this is it!! Baby dust to everyone!! ( sorry I am too cheerful because school is out lol) :happydance: :happydance: :haha:

Hello everyone!

Congrats!!

MssTeach good for you! I'm only off for a week but I am already eagerly awaiting next Friday so I can only imagine how happy you are...lol!
Good luck with your IUI cycle...kmfx for you that all goes smoothly and you get knocked up first round.

Welcome AnotherAgain and all other new faces!!

Hello ladies!!! I am off for my two week vacation, so I will be checking in more often! How is everyone doing??

AFM, AF is finally gone bye bye...finished up all the blood work to start this IUI process... just waiting on my callback. Hopefully, this is it!! Baby dust to everyone!! ( sorry I am too cheerful because school is out lol) :happydance: :happydance: :haha:

Enjoy your vacation!

Hello everyone!
Congratulations!

So I think AF is gonna get me this month. I took my temp this morning and noticed there was a big drop. I had a slight drop yesterday and thought it might have been a fluke but I guess not. I was really disappointed - so upset that I was in tears. Hubby thinks I might be putting too much pressure on myself (sigh). I don't know - just really tired of TTC and ready to be preggers already. Anyways I guess it's better to find out this way than get a BFN right before the holidays.

So I think AF is gonna get me this month. I took my temp this morning and noticed there was a big drop. I had a slight drop yesterday and thought it might have been a fluke but I guess not. I was really disappointed - so upset that I was in tears. Hubby thinks I might be putting too much pressure on myself (sigh). I don't know - just really tired of TTC and ready to be preggers already. Anyways I guess it's better to find out this way than get a BFN right before the holidays.
MrsOctober, I agree with your feeling of wanting to be pregnant already, but just know you are not out yet! Still sending baby dust your way!! It will happen for us soon! Team 2012 (atleast that is my prayer for us all!) Hope Friday comes soon so you can get your time off as well and thanks for the well wishes!

So I'm reading through some of the posts, and I see one in which this mother who is 20 weeks pregnant states that she is "devastated" about having a boy because she knows another person who has a boy and that baby is sickly. I wanted to SCREAM!!! While I understand everyone is free to share their opinions and whatnot, what would make someone post something like that on a site where other women would trade everything to be where you are?

I'm not judging her or her feelings, what I take issue with is how, and where, she chose to share them. Maybe I'm extra sensitive because AF visited today, or because it took me three years to have my first. But isn't the point to have a healthy, happy baby? No matter the sex? Especially at this time of year, we should be extra thankful for the blessings we do have, instead of whining and crying about those we don't.

I understand we all say and do things we sometimes regret, especially when we're hormonal. But part of being a grown woman and deciding to have children is learning how to appropriately handle and deal with our negative emotions. It's a reason why 12 year olds shouldn't have children.

So, whoever it was who posted that, while you're "devastated" your having a boy, make sure your child isn't "devastated" to have you as a mother.

Hi ladies!!! Been away for a while with work and exams etc. Still TTC , not giving up of course, D6/31 so waiting to get lot's of BDing in the new yea :) Just wanted to drop by and say a BIG HELLO to all the new ladies, and encourage those also waiting for their BFPS that it will happen sometime, probably when we r least expecting it!! So stay blessed, and happy holidays y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->