African or African-Americans TTC

Hello ladies and happy new year!! its been a while but i just thought that i'd share that my cycle came on by itself and my order of vitex should be here soon. hopefully i'll have my bfp this year.

Thanks for the happy bdays! I did have a great days with my friends in Chicago.
My son now has 4 teeth! 3 at the bottom and 1 on top. He will be one next month!!!! Time is marching on!!:cloud9: Below Malcolm getting his sleep on this morning, LOL!

@mizhiklass: Congrats on your baby!

Attachments

• malcolm at home.jpeg
    malcolm at home.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
Happy New Year ladies. Here's hoping 2012 brings loads of BFP'S!!!

My son now has 4 teeth! 3 at the bottom and 1 on top. He will be one next month!!!! Time is marching on!!:cloud9: Below Malcolm getting his sleep on this morning, LOL!

Wow time did go by so fiast. Is he walking or trying to walk?

Wow time did go by so fiast. Is he walking or trying to walk?

Hey Ready! He has been walking since 7.5 months! He is trying to run now but falls quite often. He is such a big boy!!!:cloud9:

Wow, he has gotten big sooooooooooo fast! He will be speed running before you know it.

Happy New Year ladies! Wishing all of you the best for the new year! Can't wait for these BFP's I'm praying for!

Hey Ready! He has been walking since 7.5 months! He is trying to run now but falls quite often. He is such a big boy!!!:cloud9:

Wow. I didn't know that. As the old folks say when babies start moving fast. He getting out the way for his little brother or sister. :winkwink:

Hi ladies, it's been a looooooog time since I've posted. Been crazy busy (though that's no excuse) so my apologies. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and new year. I see some ladies have had babies, some are baking babies and some are preparing their ovens for babies! LOL. I hope to get back in the loop if you all will have me. Take care and Bless...

Kareen

Hi ladies, it's been a looooooog time since I've posted. Been crazy busy (though that's no excuse) so my apologies. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and new year. I see some ladies have had babies, some are baking babies and some are preparing their ovens for babies! LOL. I hope to get back in the loop if you all will have me. Take care and Bless...

Kareen

Hey Kareen, Ive missed you! I hope all is well and your baby is adorable:cloud9:.

@rdy: Yes he is moving very fast. A lot of people have been telling me that but Im not so sure, LOL.

Kareen

Hey Kareen, Of course we will have you. Your baby is already a year. Wow how time flies.

Hey ladies - FF put my ovulation date as the 3rd which hopefully means hubby and I caught the egg. That was the last day we DTD before he left for his business trip. Now on to the 2ww!

Hey ladies, I took a digi test this morning since I was late and I got the YES + . I was near tears, ive had no real symptoms, except shortness of breath and a little sick to my stomach one or two days this week. The only thing I did diff was start taking vitamins, get engaged (finally!), have a bday, and entertain family. Lol I am sooooo praying that this is it! Fingers and toes crossed!

MrsOctober, I hope you caught your egg! praying for you!

Hello, everyone else! Hope everyone is having a fantastic new year so far!

Alright Mrs. October, praying for ya!
MssTeach, wow...that's a lot of good stuff you got going on there. Congrats on the engagement and the positive...I sure do pray this is it for you! Happy belated birthday too!

Hey ladies, I took a digi test this morning since I was late and I got the YES + . I was near tears, ive had no real symptoms, except shortness of breath and a little sick to my stomach one or two days this week. The only thing I did diff was start taking vitamins, get engaged (finally!), have a bday, and entertain family. Lol I am sooooo praying that this is it! Fingers and toes crossed!

Congrats MissTeach

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum here and wanted to join if that's ok, I see u guys been on here since 2009 so hopefully I'm not too late

Wow MssTeach - your 2012 has definitely gotten off to a good start. Congrats to you!

Congrats and stay positive. I am happy for you.

Hello everyone, I've been reading this forum here and wanted to join if that's ok, I see u guys been on here since 2009 so hopefully I'm not too late

Welcome to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"