African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Wannababy

Congrats MsTeach!:happydance:

Vrain!!! So good to see you back.:hugs: Praying for your BFP very soon hun.:thumbup::flower:

Can't believe that Malcom is almost 1! Yes time does fly. :)

I hope everyone is do well and all have great weeks ahead:thumbup:

Thank you ladies!! I will try not to think of the past (that is driving me nuts) and pray that this is it! I really appreciate your support!!

Welcome Wannababy!!

Hello Ladies!! My Vitex came in today! I also went to the doctor today, she wants me to lose weight on my own(which i've been trying to do)for two months then she'll put me on metformin. But I'm very excited about trying to concieve again

Congrats Ms. Teach and welcome wanababy8909. No you are not too late to join the group:hugs:

Hello Ladies!! My Vitex came in today! I also went to the doctor today, she wants me to lose weight on my own(which i've been trying to do)for two months then she'll put me on metformin. But I'm very excited about trying to concieve again

Welcome back hunni hugs :) Yay!

Hey ladies, I took a digi test this morning since I was late and I got the YES + . I was near tears, ive had no real symptoms, except shortness of breath and a little sick to my stomach one or two days this week. The only thing I did diff was start taking vitamins, get engaged (finally!), have a bday, and entertain family. Lol I am sooooo praying that this is it! Fingers and toes crossed!

MrsOctober, I hope you caught your egg! praying for you!

Hello, everyone else! Hope everyone is having a fantastic new year so far!
Congrats

Question- Have you ladies heard Jay-Z's new song "Glory" feat B.I.C yet? It is his dedication to his daughter and he talks about their struggle with miscarriage and it is really cute. Then it ends with her crying in the background. He is such a proud papa. But it just goes to show- all of the things that we discuss on here happens all over and you never know the struggles of others. Because we as african americans don't always discuss this stuff, you often feel like you're alone in it... I am sooo glad I found you ladies! Seriously, don't know where I'd be without this outlet.

Stepping off my soap box... Sorry for the long rant, but check out the song when you get a chance.

Happy Monday!

Hi ladies, it's been a looooooog time since I've posted. Been crazy busy (though that's no excuse) so my apologies. I hope everyone had a great holiday season and new year. I see some ladies have had babies, some are baking babies and some are preparing their ovens for babies! LOL. I hope to get back in the loop if you all will have me. Take care and Bless...

Kareen

Hey Kareen, Ive missed you! I hope all is well and your baby is adorable:cloud9:.

@rdy: Yes he is moving very fast. A lot of people have been telling me that but Im not so sure, LOL.

Thank you Mrs. KC. Time sure flies. Your kids are really growing up nicely. So pretty and handsome. Looks like you've got a little model there with your little gir ;-)

Hi to all the ladies!!!!

Hi Ladies. I had to take a step away from the threads on BnB for a while because I was making TTC my idol. I believe I have gotten things back in perspective and I'm back (for now anyway). I just wanted to tell you all about how great God has been to me.

I had an ultrasound for pelvic pain back in March/April 2011 and the doctor told me I had a fibroid in my uterine cavity. I then went for an HSG in June/July and the doctor told me that I had a partially blocked fallopian tube. Last month I had a laparoscopy and the doctor confirmed that there is no fibroid in my uterine cavity and both of my fallopian tubes are just fine. I believe that God has healed me and I am so excited to share my testimony. We haven't gotten our BFP yet, but I believe it is on the way!

Hi Ladies. I had to take a step away from the threads on BnB for a while because I was making TTC my idol. I believe I have gotten things back in perspective and I'm back (for now anyway). I just wanted to tell you all about how great God has been to me.

I had an ultrasound for pelvic pain back in March/April 2011 and the doctor told me I had a fibroid in my uterine cavity. I then went for an HSG in June/July and the doctor told me that I had a partially blocked fallopian tube. Last month I had a laparoscopy and the doctor confirmed that there is no fibroid in my uterine cavity and both of my fallopian tubes are just fine. I believe that God has healed me and I am so excited to share my testimony. We haven't gotten our BFP yet, but I believe it is on the way!

Keep the faith and put God first and He will bless you. I will be praying for you. :hugs:

Yes, heard it. I am shocked he revealed such personal information about them since they're very private. However, miscarriages...ttc...all included is such a stressful process shared by so many, as you said. I think they wanted to bring it to light, showing their struggles and triumphs. I think it's wonderful they were open about it. Happy they are now proud parents.

Question- Have you ladies heard Jay-Z's new song "Glory" feat B.I.C yet? It is his dedication to his daughter and he talks about their struggle with miscarriage and it is really cute. Then it ends with her crying in the background. He is such a proud papa. But it just goes to show- all of the things that we discuss on here happens all over and you never know the struggles of others. Because we as african americans don't always discuss this stuff, you often feel like you're alone in it... I am sooo glad I found you ladies! Seriously, don't know where I'd be without this outlet.

Stepping off my soap box... Sorry for the long rant, but check out the song when you get a chance.

Happy Monday!

Hello ladies!!

its been awhile since I've been on here! I wanna say congrats to all the new BFP momma's and those in the 2ww fx'd!

Here's a quick update

I had my appt on the fourth doctor put ttc on hold for 3-6 month until my weight comes down. Well I did ovulate really early on cd 18, last chart I o'd cd 30. I found out O'd early on Saturday 1 day afterwards when I got my CH on FF. Our intercourse timing when we weren't even thinking about it because of my last O chart.. was right on the freaking money! Ive been experiencing some unsual but usual sxs.. increased cm, tenderbreast but heavy(feels like they are bigger), blue viens, sensitive nipples, gagging alot, nauseous all the time, gassy, very very hungry, very fatigued, VERY BITCHY, headaches, felt like I was coming down with the flu, having mouth orgasms with food, craving green veggies(I hate majority of green veggies. but outt all 5 pg I want collard greens), craving sauteed broccoli, frequent urination, today I had possible ID, Hotflash this morning with the possible ID, cramping, burning tingling sensation on top of fundus of uterus, and about a hour ago I had pink discharge on my tissue!! Last two days I havent been wanting sex...very odd for me because I am a very sexual person. I didnt want hubby to touch me at all.

So heres to possible sticky bean!!!

what do you guys think about my chart?
CD 28 DPO 7

Praise the Lord! Keep your eyes on HIM. :hugs:

Congrats HisGrace - what AWESOME news!

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to do persies to everyone lately but I've been a bit down in the dumps. Yesterday some of my coworkers were having a conversation at lunch about this lady who is preggers and just got put on bed rest. She's having twins and apparently she has been trying a long time and this is her second time doing IVF and now she is very close to losing the twins. It turned into a whole debate about premature birth and how early a baby could be born and survive and be healthy. Got me thinking about losing Alexis at 24 weeks. It just brought up so much emotions for me....no one at my job knows my history - I'm still relatively new there and would be way too uncomfortable revealing something that personal but I did want to speak up at some of the insensitive comments they made. What was even harder though was hearing them talk about babies who had been born at a younger gestational age than Alexis who survived and were perfectly healthy. One of them even mentioned how her doctor had told her that girls stand a better chance of surviving than boys . Drives me crazy when I hear these stories cause I always think "what if..." and "why couldn't that have been MY baby"...sigh. Aaaah!! And being in the 2ww really is not helping my mood at all.

HisGrace congrats! So glad things are looking up for you.

Netta fx fx :dust:

MrsOctober
I am so truly sorry for the loss of your baby girl. I know that must have been such a horrible conversation to endure. I hope you feel as better as you can. May God send you a ray of hope and a rainbow of promise for better days ahead. :hug:

Hey ladies..i'm up with excruciating stomach pains, its feels like a 24bug with nausea..idk if its a side effect of the Vitex or not. but if it is its on to metformin for me

Idk I started to bled but I had a temp spike today. My lp was 7 days....first time ever. I'm so passed Idk.... This has but hasn't happened before. With my daughter I had a regular AF 1/3/07 and then bled again 1/11/07 for two days and need a pad. Then i found out Ibwas of with her. I'm still having major sxs nausea, heavy breast, full blast hunger, tired, and few other things I've never had during "AF".

Idk Idk....my temp yesterday dropped below coverline 97.7 from 98.2....then today spike .up 98.2. Like it was supposed to for possible implant....

Sorry I'm frustrated right now. Because I od early as is and to have a AF THIS EARLY...JUST KILLING ME RIGHT NOW. IDK SHOULD I MARK IT DOWN ON FF AND LOSE MY DIP AND SPIKE..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->