African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies..i'm up with excruciating stomach pains, its feels like a 24bug with nausea..idk if its a side effect of the Vitex or not. but if it is its on to metformin for me

Hey where do u purchase vitex from? And I take metformin and it is very hard on ur stomach as well.

Congrats HisGrace - what AWESOME news!

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to do persies to everyone lately but I've been a bit down in the dumps. Yesterday some of my coworkers were having a conversation at lunch about this lady who is preggers and just got put on bed rest. She's having twins and apparently she has been trying a long time and this is her second time doing IVF and now she is very close to losing the twins. It turned into a whole debate about premature birth and how early a baby could be born and survive and be healthy. Got me thinking about losing Alexis at 24 weeks. It just brought up so much emotions for me....no one at my job knows my history - I'm still relatively new there and would be way too uncomfortable revealing something that personal but I did want to speak up at some of the insensitive comments they made. What was even harder though was hearing them talk about babies who had been born at a younger gestational age than Alexis who survived and were perfectly healthy. One of them even mentioned how her doctor had told her that girls stand a better chance of surviving than boys . Drives me crazy when I hear these stories cause I always think "what if..." and "why couldn't that have been MY baby"...sigh. Aaaah!! And being in the 2ww really is not helping my mood at all.

Mrs. October,
I'm so sorry you're hurting like this... and I don't have any clue what you're feeling like but I do know that God can heal all wounds and hurts; physical and emotional ones. I'll be praying for you hun. I can imagine how it was burning you up to listen to them. Some ppl don't know what to say and how to say it, they just talk. Forgive them for their ignorance and you stay strong. :hugs:

Hey ladies! TGIF! and I mean it.... Im so tired of these kids Im teaching...whew! I am living for the weekend:). Im really excited for this weekend. Hubby and I are hosting a "Date Night with your spouse". Its where we connect with three other couples for dinner and conversation. Every month we have a new theme. This month the theme is "What can I do to honor my spouse?" So we each have to bring our spouse a gift. We are doing this because marriage is under attack. Im really looking forward to it.

I hope all is well with everyone. XOXOXOXO

Idk I started to bled but I had a temp spike today. My lp was 7 days....first time ever. I'm so passed Idk.... This has but hasn't happened before. With my daughter I had a regular AF 1/3/07 and then bled again 1/11/07 for two days and need a pad. Then i found out Ibwas of with her. I'm still having major sxs nausea, heavy breast, full blast hunger, tired, and few other things I've never had during "AF".

Idk Idk....my temp yesterday dropped below coverline 97.7 from 98.2....then today spike .up 98.2. Like it was supposed to for possible implant....

Sorry I'm frustrated right now. Because I od early as is and to have a AF THIS EARLY...JUST KILLING ME RIGHT NOW. IDK SHOULD I MARK IT DOWN ON FF AND LOSE MY DIP AND SPIKE..

I wouldn't mark it as AF just yet on your chart. How heavy is it? If it's light, I would mark it as spotting and not start a new cycle on FF just yet. If it gets really heavy, then mark it as AF. But as many women have mistaken IB for AF, I think it's very possible that it's IB. So, give it a few more days and then take a test. A BFP won't show for another 2-4 days if it is implantation. Fx that it is. :)

But really, I don't think your LP has dropped to 7 days from 12. It doesn't usually change very much. With your temps shooting back up, I'm sure it's not AF, because they usually decrease during AF, not increase or stay high.

Hey DBZ34!!! I was hoping you saw that post lmbo! Its alternating between light flow and medium flow. No clotting I'm a big clotter and nothing. I had no warning or sign of af showing like I always do. I'm have uber headaches and other sxs that arent my norm. AF was supposed to be here between 18th and 19th not a whole week early. That's a another that rarely happens either I'm super late or a day or two early. Plus my lp is usually 12-22 day long.

That's what some women were saying it usually declines before or during not shoot back up and remain. I had some women say that even though its shot up...the point is im bleeding and its AF. I had this happened with my son and daughter. I had "two periods" maybe week apart. I had to wear pads with those second AF and they lasted 1-3 days.

I dont wanna get my hopes up and o don't wanna sound crazy either lmbo!

Congrats!!! Send some baby dust my way! :happydance:

Hey ladies, I took a digi test this morning since I was late and I got the YES + . I was near tears, ive had no real symptoms, except shortness of breath and a little sick to my stomach one or two days this week. The only thing I did diff was start taking vitamins, get engaged (finally!), have a bday, and entertain family. Lol I am sooooo praying that this is it! Fingers and toes crossed!

MrsOctober, I hope you caught your egg! praying for you!

Hello, everyone else! Hope everyone is having a fantastic new year so far!

I'm with you...TGIF! I really like that Date Nighte with Your Spouse idea...I think I'm going to have to steal it...I love to see black love, and I'm always looking for ways to strengthen and deepen my marriage... :thumbup:

Hey ladies! TGIF! and I mean it.... Im so tired of these kids Im teaching...whew! I am living for the weekend:). Im really excited for this weekend. Hubby and I are hosting a "Date Night with your spouse". Its where we connect with three other couples for dinner and conversation. Every month we have a new theme. This month the theme is "What can I do to honor my spouse?" So we each have to bring our spouse a gift. We are doing this because marriage is under attack. Im really looking forward to it.

Hey ladies! It's been a lil minute since I last posted...I hope everything is going well with everyone...I see some you ladies might have lil loaves in the oven...if so, I'm asking in the name of Jesus that your pregnancies be beautiful and stress-free. For those of us still waiting and trying, send some baby dust our way!

I'm praying this is the month, and I'll know for sure next week...I've been extremely tired, which is not normal for me. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your long weekend!

I love, love, love it!

Sounds like a lot of fun :).(How was your date night?)

My husband and I have gotten other married couples back to dating after watching us. Well what use to be us smh. Since I've been pregnant we haven't been doing which I miss. I told him the other day that we are soon to be 3 months away from a newborn. If we don't go out we take a bath together or go for a walk in our neighborhood in the evenings or just sit on the couch cuddling(which I just love) The kids say we are too cute like giggling teens still in love. He has been great helping me fight this cold. This morning he made tea with honey and lemon with oatmeal and fruit.

Hi, I. Haven't been charting or anything anymore becus it has jus gotten so frustrating and taking clomid was putting me through so many symtptoms..
Now were jus goin wit the flow I guess.
I'm due for my period in another week or so and for the last few days ny skin has been peeling on my boobs the areola area and my breast are so sore, and I've been feeling I'm gettin a cold but nufn jus a bunch of sneezing. And weepy eyes. What do u guys think?

Hey DBZ34!!! I was hoping you saw that post lmbo! Its alternating between light flow and medium flow. No clotting I'm a big clotter and nothing. I had no warning or sign of af showing like I always do. I'm have uber headaches and other sxs that arent my norm. AF was supposed to be here between 18th and 19th not a whole week early. That's a another that rarely happens either I'm super late or a day or two early. Plus my lp is usually 12-22 day long.

That's what some women were saying it usually declines before or during not shoot back up and remain. I had some women say that even though its shot up...the point is im bleeding and its AF. I had this happened with my son and daughter. I had "two periods" maybe week apart. I had to wear pads with those second AF and they lasted 1-3 days.

I dont wanna get my hopes up and o don't wanna sound crazy either lmbo!

:) lol.

I would say that if it's happened before too, when you were pg, then there's a good chance it is IB. I don't want to get your hopes up, but it's your body and if this is something that it usually does, I can't help but be overly excited for you! Everyone's body is different and one person's AF is another's IB. lol.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us updated!!

Hey ladies..i'm up with excruciating stomach pains, its feels like a 24bug with nausea..idk if its a side effect of the Vitex or not. but if it is its on to metformin for me

Hey where do u purchase vitex from? And I take metformin and it is very hard on ur stomach as well.

I ordered the vitex from Amazon and after no cycle for two months 3 days into the vitex my cycle came on so..it has me very hopeful about the months to come

DBZ34-Thanks hun. Temps are still alittle high..so still don't know what to make of it. It looks like they're declining now that I'm done bleeding. So even if it is a AF..in thinking as I said before it might be the vitex. I was almost a week into it starting on the 4 and AF showed.

I'll still Test in a few days though just to be sure...also I stopped the vitex because of not knowing if I was or wasn't pg.

Vrain-I'm thinking the same for me as well. Started on the 4th and a few days later here my "AF" came saw and conquered. But I got mines from the vitamin shoppe 3.49

DBZ34-Thanks hun. Temps are still alittle high..so still don't know what to make of it. It looks like they're declining now that I'm done bleeding. So even if it is a AF..in thinking as I said before it might be the vitex. I was almost a week into it starting on the 4 and AF showed.

I'll still Test in a few days though just to be sure...also I stopped the vitex because of not knowing if I was or wasn't pg.

Vrain-I'm thinking the same for me as well. Started on the 4th and a few days later here my "AF" came saw and conquered. But I got mines from the vitamin shoppe 3.49

Ahh...I see how that could change things. So what does vitex do?

Basically its natural herb supplement that balances out women's health, hormones, and cycles. A lot of women take this and swears by it literally. A lot of women also have gotten bfp after taking this for up to 3 months. They say they notice a big difference in their overall hormones and such after taking It. Some recommend it rather than taking clomid because of the side effexts with clomid one of them being drying cm, mood swings, may or may not ovulate, and other things. Which I did O with clomid but i also had the nasty side effects too. But vitex you get the clomid quality plus more but no side effects except for some nausea lol!

Studies showed that it takes up to a month to see difference. But i notice a slight difference like 3 days into it.

Its some more things about vitex. You can call your local health shop and they will be able to it to you. Or looked up vitex chaste berry.

https://www.morphthing.com/showimag...y-of-166124756785659-and-157526377670682.jpeg and https://www.morphthing.com/baby/120...77670682?key=27f0b26933c33acc652c83d8d5c4f0d5 are pics. of what they say our kids would look like this was too much fun :haha::haha::haha:

Well ladies - another cycle bites the dust. I just couldn't resist the urge this morning and POAS. I am 13 DPO so I figured I should be able to get a faint positive by now if I were preggers but instead I got a BFN. My temps are still elevated so I'm thinking AF may still be a few days away. It's such a bummer. I dunno what more to do - hubby and I were spot on and DTD up to and the day of ovulation. I think I'm not going to temp next cycle. It's all becoming too much and clearly it's not helping me get pregnant...just fueling my anxiety and obsession with TTC. I'm on month 7 and every month that passes just makes me more and more anxious that something is wrong or maybe we'll just never have a baby. So I think if I ease up off of all the extra TTC stuff maybe it will help calm me down a bit.

:hugs: It's not completely settled until AF shows up. I can understand wanting a break though.

Spotting is a good sign and a plus with elevated temps. Im testing today too! Though it maybe still quite early for you and me. But if it is early for you test dpo 18 incase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->