African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies :wave:

I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone ever had a laparascopy? AF is a week late now and I have no clue whats going on. I tested and got a bfn so i know its not that. Does the lap cause a delay in af? i think i will call my dr if it doesnt show up soon. Any of you experience this before?

Welcome to all the new ladies, current and future mommas! Anyone testing soon? If so, throwing some baby dust your way

Hi Ladies,

I have been married for 5 years and we have been TTC for 5 years. It can be quite discouraging at times knowing that we both have 9yo daughters from a previous relationship. We just really want one(or two) together. I have just discovered this forum and have really found encouragement in seeing that I am not alone. I have just began tracking ovulation and taking vitimans ect. I was hoping to test on Feb14 bc AF was due in the 10th, but surprisingly, AF came on the 1st which was cd16.This was the earliest AF I've ever had, so that kind of threw my ovulation dates off. I'm not sure where to pick back up. Has anyone had this happen? If so what was the cause? All I can do is try to BD from now to the end of the month when AF should be do again...Maybe:shrug:

Hi Ladies,

I have been married for 5 years and we have been TTC for 5 years. It can be quite discouraging at times knowing that we both have 9yo daughters from a previous relationship. We just really want one(or two) together. I have just discovered this forum and have really found encouragement in seeing that I am not alone. I have just began tracking ovulation and taking vitimans ect. I was hoping to test on Feb14 bc AF was due in the 10th, but surprisingly, AF came on the 1st which was cd16.This was the earliest AF I've ever had, so that kind of threw my ovulation dates off. I'm not sure where to pick back up. Has anyone had this happen? If so what was the cause? All I can do is try to BD from now to the end of the month when AF should be do again...Maybe:shrug:

Welcome Number2! :wave: I don't know what to tell you about the early AF but your plan sounds great. I'm in the exact opposite situation. My AF won't show up. I'm on CD 42 now and my dr tells me it might be another 4 weeks. Eeeeek! Do you use OPKs? That might help.

Welcome to all the new ladies, current and future mommas! Anyone testing soon? If so, throwing some baby dust your way

Hoping to test Feb 14th, unless of course AF arrives :o

I'm testing then as well. Just tryin not to be the poas addict that I was before :wacko:
Hi Ladies,

Welcome to the group. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Number2! :wave: I don't know what to tell you about the early AF but your plan sounds great. I'm in the exact opposite situation. My AF won't show up. I'm on CD 42 now and my dr tells me it might be another 4 weeks. Eeeeek! Do you use OPKs? That might help.

I have not tried OPKs yet but I plan to in the next cycle.

Hoping to test Feb 14th, unless of course AF arrives :o

I'm testing then as well. Just tryin not to be the poas addict that I was before :wacko:
Hi Ladies,

Welcome to the group. :hugs:

Hey girl! I didnt know you were TTC again!! Yay! Me too. I cant believe I have been in this group so long.

Hello to all the newbies! I plan to try and be around more! I miss you all:hugs:

Yes, we decided I wasn't getting any younger (I'll be 35 this year) and after the complications before, it would be good to go ahead and bring forth another spawn of our crazy loins. Good to hear you are working on another as well. Let's keep our Fx'd

Yes, we decided I wasn't getting any younger (I'll be 35 this year) and after the complications before, it would be good to go ahead and bring forth another spawn of our crazy loins. Good to hear you are working on another as well. Let's keep our Fx'd

Yeah Im getting no younger either. I will be 38 this year! So hubby and I are getting in a lot of practice. I hope it doesnt take us as long as it did last time!:dohh:

I'm in agreement with Ready on praying for the both of you and that it will not take long :) hugs xxxx

Thanks ladies! I believe that God will bless us quickly this time as well!:hugs:

hey ladies, how are you all????? i miss the support from this group and just wanted to say hi :) i know i missed alot, and i hope to catch you with you all. God bless :)

Hey christy! I was JUST thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were doing. What's new on your end? How is TTC coming? I am waiting for AF to arrive this weekend (but secretly praying she's gone for 10 months....lol).

Hello everyone! Just checking in and seeing how everyone is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->