African or African-Americans TTC

Hello Ladies hugs xxxx

Hiya CeeDee, your pregnancy is almost over sister :). How are you feeling?

Afm- I am doing great. In good spirits and energy level goes up and down. Been baby shopping for our princess(exciting). Enjoying every minute of this bless time.

I pray all is well with everyone and family. Hope everyone's weekend is good.

I'm feeling pretty good. My energy is up and down as well. The longer I sit the harder it is to get up. Sometimes it's better for me to keep busy. Here's a bump pic:

Attachments

• IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 3
Welcome Number2in2012!!

Sorry about the early AF.
I've also had it happen before last year. AF arrived 2 weeks early!!
I think it's maybe one of those things that happens once in a while???

Hi Ladies,

I have been married for 5 years and we have been TTC for 5 years. It can be quite discouraging at times knowing that we both have 9yo daughters from a previous relationship. We just really want one(or two) together. I have just discovered this forum and have really found encouragement in seeing that I am not alone. I have just began tracking ovulation and taking vitimans ect. I was hoping to test on Feb14 bc AF was due in the 10th, but surprisingly, AF came on the 1st which was cd16.This was the earliest AF I've ever had, so that kind of threw my ovulation dates off. I'm not sure where to pick back up. Has anyone had this happen? If so what was the cause? All I can do is try to BD from now to the end of the month when AF should be do again...Maybe:shrug:

Cute bump CeeDee!
Congratulations!
Do you know what you're having?

Okay the baby bumps are too precious! Now I'm really wanting a second. :happydance:

Is anyone in here keeping a current ttc, pregnancy, parenting journal? If so, post your links so we can go there and show you some support there too :flower:

HI ladies,

I have been lurking but not commenting as much. Just wanted to drop in and say Prayer works! I FINALLY got a BFP this past Friday. I am still in shock but looks like IUI #3 was a charm...I won't bore you all with the details but it was a long two years full of pills, prodding, and false pregnancy tests. And although my heart hurt alot through it all (mainly why I didn't post) I was praying for us all. Thanks for all the support and I will continue to drop in at least a few times a week. :)

HI ladies,

I have been lurking but not commenting as much. Just wanted to drop in and say Prayer works! I FINALLY got a BFP this past Friday. I am still in shock but looks like IUI #3 was a charm...I won't bore you all with the details but it was a long two years full of pills, prodding, and false pregnancy tests. And although my heart hurt alot through it all (mainly why I didn't post) I was praying for us all. Thanks for all the support and I will continue to drop in at least a few times a week. :)

Congratulations! And you won't bore us with the details, believe me. You never know how much your story will help another woman. Please keep in touch and congratulations again!

Hello Ladies,

It's been a while since I've been on this site. I know I have a lot to catch up on. We had to postpone my wedding this past December, because I couldn't get to Nigeria for it, due to issues here in the states. So we changed it to June. I'm happy for the bfp's I see here and the pregnancy bumps!

I've also was looking to see if there were anybody in here from Atlanta or stay in Atlanta that is still TTC or have any connections or links to Nigeria. Either from there or married to one(just asking. Nothing important). I'm going to try my best to reply and come on here more often, since I wasn't on here to much before.

Tickledpink thank you for posting in the ff thread and helping me find this one! I wish I would have found this when I was ttc, but I plan to again in a year.

Hi all, I had my first, a boy on 12/9. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

nesSah, It's a girl.

hopefuly, Congrats! What a wonderful blessing. I'll keep you in my prayers.

queenlarva, Congrats on your little boy!

HI ladies,

Hopefuly CONGRATULATIONS:happydance::happydance:

Welcome Queenlarva!!

Hello Ladies,

It's been a while since I've been on this site. I know I have a lot to catch up on. We had to postpone my wedding this past December, because I couldn't get to Nigeria for it, due to issues here in the states. So we changed it to June. I'm happy for the bfp's I see here and the pregnancy bumps!

I've also was looking to see if there were anybody in here from Atlanta or stay in Atlanta that is still TTC or have any connections or links to Nigeria. Either from there or married to one(just asking. Nothing important). I'm going to try my best to reply and come on here more often, since I wasn't on here to much before.

Welcome back. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble. We will be looking out to see you around here more :thumbup:

Tickledpink thank you for posting in the ff thread and helping me find this one! I wish I would have found this when I was ttc, but I plan to again in a year.

Hi all, I had my first, a boy on 12/9. I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Welcome Queenlavera! Your baby boy is too cute in that avatar picture. Will be looking out to see you around here more too. :flower:

Thank you Tickledpink. I know I'll make it through. I'm still going in June. And yes i'll bring back stories. In the meantime I'll reply to any reply or question from you ladies :flower:

Hello Ladies,

Welcome back. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble. We will be looking out to see you around here more :thumbup:

Welcome Queenlavera! Your baby boy is too cute in that avatar picture. Will be looking out to see you around here more too. :flower:

Thanks Tickledpink and Olivia is absolutely adorable.

Thanks for the welcome ladies!!

Little info, DH and I have been married for 6 years in May. We were ttc from 08 and finally got pregnant through an IVF clinical trial last April, I got my BFP on my birthday! I have diabetes and high blood pressure so after a not so easy pregnancy, I had my little boy via emergency csection after getting to 8 cm when his hr started decelerating with each subsequent contraction. I was induced at 38-3 due to pre-eclampsia, he came out great though and didn't have any NICU time which I was very thankful for. We used to live in NYC but now live in PA. Any questions about my ttc or preggo don't hesitate to ask.

Hi ladies. Unfortunately AF got me when I woke up:nope: Was so busy at work during the day so too busy to feel sorry for myself. But when I got home, felt so so low in my spirit and had a good cry. I'd really tried my best this month, and have been trying to DTD especially the last 5 months around my positive opk, every other day, and used preseed last month, and softcups the month before, but alas, it's really taking long. I felt better though after my cry and asking God how long Lord, and although I've never had a bfp,(I know it 's so variable for everyone), but I just pray it will be soon, because there's nothing I want more than to be a good mom like my mom was to me. SO please keep praying for us who've never had a BFP that God blesses us soon because this is so much harder than I bargained for. I really wish I'd never gone on the pill for years, but I had mild endometriosis (not bad enough for surgery), and it can take longer to conceive, and was also busy with work.But I'm at that stage where I'm really ready to have kids, and am not getting any younger lol. It's hard to talk to my DH about how this can take a toll on me sometimes, but he tries to be supportive, and just says it will happen and doesn't seem stressed but I know it would make him so happy if we conceived. So anyway, I guess I just have to remind myself that this may take long, and to hang in there! Thanx for listening ladies.

Welcome Queen and Congratulations!

HI ladies,

Congratulations!

Hi ladies. Unfortunately AF got me when I woke up:nope: Was so busy at work during the day so too busy to feel sorry for myself. But when I got home, felt so so low in my spirit and had a good cry. I'd really tried my best this month, and have been trying to DTD especially the last 5 months around my positive opk, every other day, and used preseed last month, and softcups the month before, but alas, it's really taking long. I felt better though after my cry and asking God how long Lord, and although I've never had a bfp,(I know it 's so variable for everyone), but I just pray it will be soon, because there's nothing I want more than to be a good mom like my mom was to me. SO please keep praying for us who've never had a BFP that God blesses us soon because this is so much harder than I bargained for. I really wish I'd never gone on the pill for years, but I had mild endometriosis (not bad enough for surgery), and it can take longer to conceive, and was also busy with work.But I'm at that stage where I'm really ready to have kids, and am not getting any younger lol. It's hard to talk to my DH about how this can take a toll on me sometimes, but he tries to be supportive, and just says it will happen and doesn't seem stressed but I know it would make him so happy if we conceived. So anyway, I guess I just have to remind myself that this may take long, and to hang in there! Thanx for listening ladies.
Hugs Lily

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->