African or African-Americans TTC

I'm just waiting to ovulate. Still haven't got a positive OPK yet. I'm afraid this might be another 40 day cycle. I sure hope it isn't.

:hi: ladies, can I join this wonderful group? i have been stalking this thread for a few weeks now...

my name is Esther(24 - turning 25 in May) fiance Hendry(25 - 26 in April) we have been ttc since last year August - went to my GP for a heads up and they did test to check if i do ovulate and all seemed fine according to my doc - and he said we should just keep BD'ng every other day...well, to my surprise still no BFP even a hint of it :nope::nope:

Hi Ladies!Just checking in.CONGRATULATIONS to Nessah and HopefulyW8tn :happydance::happydance:H&H:cloud9: for you ladies!GOD IS GOOD!!!Sorry for the ones AF got this cycle your BFP will come :flower:.Fx'ed for the ladies who have testing coming up.As for me, I am 10dpo today with really no symptoms other than indegestion(which the only time I ever had it was 10yrs ago while pregnant with dd)Not getting my hopes up though, just chalk it up to eating too much maybe.If AF doesnt show by the 25th, I will hold out testing until Feb.29th just to be sure.Fx'ed and praying that its my time.I know He will.

I just started my TWW, sitting at 3DPO. I'm hoping for a BFP this month...DH has been more into TTC this month and hopefully his dedication to the cause will pay off. :) lol.

Good luck to you and hope this tww flies by

I'm just waiting to ovulate. Still haven't got a positive OPK yet. I'm afraid this might be another 40 day cycle. I sure hope it isn't.

Are you using the internet opks or that clearblue easy fertility monitor? I heard that was good

:hi: ladies, can I join this wonderful group? i have been stalking this thread for a few weeks now...

my name is Esther(24 - turning 25 in May) fiance Hendry(25 - 26 in April) we have been ttc since last year August - went to my GP for a heads up and they did test to check if i do ovulate and all seemed fine according to my doc - and he said we should just keep BD'ng every other day...well, to my surprise still no BFP even a hint of it :nope::nope:

Of course you can join and WELCOME! I say if it keeps up, maybe have your fiance get a count check done. In the meantime, have fun with the BDing

Hi Ladies!Just checking in.CONGRATULATIONS to Nessah and HopefulyW8tn :happydance::happydance:H&H:cloud9: for you ladies!GOD IS GOOD!!!Sorry for the ones AF got this cycle your BFP will come :flower:.Fx'ed for the ladies who have testing coming up.As for me, I am 10dpo today with really no symptoms other than indegestion(which the only time I ever had it was 10yrs ago while pregnant with dd)Not getting my hopes up though, just chalk it up to eating too much maybe.If AF doesnt show by the 25th, I will hold out testing until Feb.29th just to be sure.Fx'ed and praying that its my time.I know He will.

Lots of baby dust to you!

Af finally got me yesterday so now I can see if I am going to be able to conceive #2 or will I have to wait until after #1 is weaned. Let's just keep our heads up ladies

Hi :hi:
Congratulations to Nessah and HopefulyW8tn!!
Welcome Mummywant2be!
I have been laying low lately now that the busy part of tax season is over I will be back on the TTC wagon. I am currently stuck in the tww time is passing by rather quickly with my little ones out of school for the week for Mardi Gras we have been keeping busy. Good luck to all of you still waiting on a BFP remember in GOD's timing we will all conceive.

Are you using the internet opks or that clearblue easy fertility monitor? I heard that was good

I'm using the Clearblue Easy Ovulation Tests. I've been able to detect my LH surge before, but not this time. :( Hopefully it's coming soon. If we aren't successful this cycle, I think I'm going to buy that Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. I heard it was good too. I'm just trying to get through all the Ovulations Tests that I have.

Hi :hi:
Congratulations to Nessah and HopefulyW8tn!!
Welcome Mummywant2be!
I have been laying low lately now that the busy part of tax season is over I will be back on the TTC wagon. I am currently stuck in the tww time is passing by rather quickly with my little ones out of school for the week for Mardi Gras we have been keeping busy. Good luck to all of you still waiting on a BFP remember in GOD's timing we will all conceive.

Oh, I remember getting off for Mardi Gras when I was in college. Miss those days...

HisGrace I have used both the CBFM and the CB smiley face OPK's and to be honest they work about the same. Have you tried the smiley face ones? At one point I would use the CBFM in the morning and the Smiley face ones at night, when the CBFM would go to high the smiley face ones would show a smiley face. I would have saved a lot of money in the begin if I had known that in the beginning. But even with all that testing I still haven't gotten a BFP not even an evaporation line :nope:

HisGrace I have used both the CBFM and the CB smiley face OPK's and to be honest they work about the same. Have you tried the smiley face ones? At one point I would use the CBFM in the morning and the Smiley face ones at night, when the CBFM would go to high the smiley face ones would show a smiley face. I would have saved a lot of money in the begin if I had known that in the beginning. But even with all that testing I still haven't gotten a BFP not even an evaporation line :nope:

I have the smiley face ones now. Still no smiley face but im pretty sure it's coming. so have you hit your peak with the cbfm? I liked that the cbfm also took into account estrogen level but if it's really no different then might save my money.

well, af did not show.
I had to see my hcp because i had food poisoning earlier this week...we got to chatting about how i had a :bfn: And af is now 4 days late.

She tested and i got a :bfp: :happydance:
I was actually in tears and so overwhelmed!! Too happy! Thank you lord.

Congrats hopefulywa8tn and everyone else who just got positive test results.

Keeping the rest of you ladies in my prayers :hugs:

congrats right back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tickledpink3-that happen to me when I was breastfeeding my kids. My cycle will go hay-wire when I breastfed.

Congrats Beauty- on your :bfp: and happy H&H 9 months! And oh you were just married on the 28th of January. Congrats on this one as well! :hugs:

MummyWant2be-You will get your bfp. Keep praying. I’ve learned that when you don’t stress to much about it, it will come. :hugs:

Hi ladies! Congrats on the smiley face His Grace!:happydance:

AFM, I am well. Malcolm is now 1. So we have crossed the little baby hurdle and we now have a toddler. I am very excited to watch him grow. My children are soooooo special! If God was to never bless me with anymore children, He has already done enough!!! I am so grateful to God!:hugs:

Happy birthday to Malcolm! He is such a cutie pie. Can I set him up with Olivia? He'd probably take off. That chile is crazay! lol

@anewbeginning-It's frustrating me because I want to TTC but now it's just wacky.

And let me be honest here for just a sec. I truly don't know how mothers with more than one child do it. Seriously. I baby sat my 20 month old niece along with my 18 month old. During that 5 hours, those two little girls run me ragged and I STILL haven't caught up with myself. I was ready to duct tape them to the floor they were so wild. Refused to take naps but running around yawning and falling out. (okay, so I will admit. I enjoyed all 5 hours of it. My face hurt from laughing)

To all the new ladies, welcome! anything goes in this group. Just be supportive, throw some baby dust, and even cry a little bit in here. To those who are still lurking and too shy to join us o_O, come on in. We welcome anyone.

Happy birthday to Malcolm! He is such a cutie pie. Can I set him up with Olivia? He'd probably take off. That chile is crazay! lol

@anewbeginning-It's frustrating me because I want to TTC but now it's just wacky.

And let me be honest here for just a sec. I truly don't know how mothers with more than one child do it. Seriously. I baby sat my 20 month old niece along with my 18 month old. During that 5 hours, those two little girls run me ragged and I STILL haven't caught up with myself. I was ready to duct tape them to the floor they were so wild. Refused to take naps but running around yawning and falling out. (okay, so I will admit. I enjoyed all 5 hours of it. My face hurt from laughing)

To all the new ladies, welcome! anything goes in this group. Just be supportive, throw some baby dust, and even cry a little bit in here. To those who are still lurking and too shy to join us o_O, come on in. We welcome anyone.

We sure can set them up. Malcolm is going to be a true gentleman because I am raising him to be that way, along with his dad! He will pay for everything and treat her like a queen:winkwink:.

Hope everyone is well on this warm weekend...well its warm here in MS...about 80 degrees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->