African or African-Americans TTC

It's warm here but with all these storms the temp is going to drop. I hope that everyone and their families are safe during this crazy weather

It's hot in tx. I've already started running the ac. These electricity bills are going to be high for a while this year.

Congrats to all who got their bfp :) God is good!!!!!!! i know i really haven't been here for a little while hope i haven't been banned lol :)

^You haven't been banned.

Meanwhile...where is everyone? It's all quiet on this thread

Hey I haven't been on this thread in a while, so let me give you a little update. I passed the 4 yr mark of ttc in January and I am now seeing a new RE. I had my AMH levels check and all is good so I'm not running out of eggs yet. I just had an HSG and I have some scar tissue which is a result of having the myomectomy in 2010, and their could possibly be some fibroids growing back. Next I have to have a biospy of my uterine lining.....ugggh all exciting stuff(not) but I'm trying to remain in a positive place, I look at this as another opportunity to prepare my uterus for the baby that I know God is going to bless us with.

Lets keep this thread moving, let play a game.

Tell us something that you want for your children or future children that you didn't have growing up?

I never had a relationship with my father, he never really acknowledged me so I want my children to have a good relationship with my dh. I have a great mother but she was a single mother raising 2 kids and money was tight, we never went on vacations and didn't get exposure to a lot of things but she did the best she could, we were always loved and never went hungry. I hope that I can provide a comfrontable life for my children expose them to all the things I wondered about, to take them on vacation, provide a good education and give them the best chance at success.

I hope that they experience happiness and love, that they have wonderful friendships, and that they are well rounded, kind and compassionate individuals.

I want my children to have a great relationship with me and their father. My mom died when I was 13 and my aunt who raise me had no children and I was rasied in a strict pencostal home. So for a little while I ran from any type of church. I want my children to have a great relationship with God because they know him themselves not because someone made them take on their beliefs. That's what I want for my children.

Hello All I would love to join this thread I am african american and portuguese but anywho been on my ttc journey had success in december but lost the baby:nope: but we are back on board now how is everyone

Hello All I would love to join this thread I am african american and portuguese but anywho been on my ttc journey had success in december but lost the baby:nope: but we are back on board now how is everyone

Welcome to the group. Sorry for your lost.

My prayer for my children that I didn't have was a father in the home and a real relationship with him. I was a "love child" so my dad wasn't too interested in having me around because he had his real family to attend to. My mother was a good woman she showed me with her actions what it means to truly depend on God. And she made sure I got a good education, but she couldn't be a daddy no matter how hard she tried. I want my children to grow up with their father and have a real relationship with him. I want my children to learn how to treat a woman and how a woman should be treated from watching and listening to him. I want them to see what a healthy relationship looks like from us, but really I want them to learn how to be a man or what a real man is from him and not the media. Okay I think I am just rambling now.

Welcome! :wave:

I pray you get your sticky bean soon. So sorry for your loss.

Welcome :flower: to our wonderful, uplifting thread. Sorry to hear of your loss.

Welcome to the group. Sorry for your lost.

Thank you and thanks again it took some time but I shouldnt let it stop me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->