African or African-Americans TTC

Hello All I would love to join this thread I am african american and portuguese but anywho been on my ttc journey had success in december but lost the baby:nope: but we are back on board now how is everyone

Welcome to the thread!

Hello All I would love to join this thread I am african american and portuguese but anywho been on my ttc journey had success in december but lost the baby:nope: but we are back on board now how is everyone

Welcome to the thread. I'm very sorry about your loss. You will find a great deal of support here.

What I want for my daughter is to feel like she is wanted and loved. Growing up, I didn't feel that and I don't wish that for her. I also want her to be able to just be herself. Flaws and all. Have a good time with life and not take things so serious. I also want her to have all the nice clothes and things. I was never a girly girl but admired those who were.

And welcome back FutureMommie! Glad you are exploring your options. Sometimes a change of doctors will do that for you.

On the TTC side, I was SUPPOSE to ovulate on the 6th and BD on that dance but I doubt any eggs came out this coop. If this child of mine don't hurry up and wean herself. (I'm lying. Imma miss it when she does wean :p)

Hello everyone. :flower:

Receba ao grupo mzportuguese. If you speak portuguese :hugs: :hugs: you will get your baby :thumbup: don't give up.

I would love for my children to have a real father in their lives. Like some of you, I never knew my dad. He left my mom when she was pregnant with me. To be with a lady that now giving him problems. I've been through a lot because of him not being there. I don't want my kids to go through that. And 2 I want them to have a comfortable life, with no struggles like I had to face growing up.

I have a chance to make that happen and I'm doing it. I can't allow my:nope: past mess up my future. :thumbup:

Ladies, we just got our :bfp:! :happydance: DH and I are so excited. We had a praise party when we found out.

Ladies, we just got our :bfp:! :happydance: DH and I are so excited. We had a praise party when we found out.

Congrats :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Praise the Lord!!!!! He is bringing forth babies in this season. More babies cometh to this thread in Jesus mighty name! It is Done, It is Finished, It is Complete!!!!!!!!

Lets keep this thread moving, let play a game.

Tell us something that you want for your children or future children that you didn't have growing up?

I want my son to feel special and important, as one of six I felt like I wasn't necessary or anybody special. I don't have any memories of just mom and me or dad and me. My parents did a good job but I just wished for a little more affection.

Sorry for your loss, I hope you get your sticky baby very soon. :hugs:

HisGrace- How's it going with you new news?????

I'm lurking here but i don't have any new news. First dr appt is next week. I have no clue what to expect as i dont know ehat they could do this early other than blood work. How about you? You're next right :)

Let's keep our questions up. Here is one of the ice breakers we use at work: How many cities have you lived in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->