African or African-Americans TTC

Hi all!! I'm new to the forum and wanted to make new TTC buddies. As you can see, only one of us is black, but I still qualify for this thread, right? LOL

Lets keep this thread moving, let play a game.

Tell us something that you want for your children or future children that you didn't have growing up?

This is a really difficult question. I feel like I had a great childhood with a wonderful family. I guess the only thing I want for my children is for them to have more of everything I had. I don't mean just material things. I mean more experiences, more opportunities, more laughter. Just more of the good things that make life such a blessing.

Hey Ladies!

Just stopping in to say helllooooo to everyone! I hope everyone is doing okay! Congrats to ALL the BFPS! I am uber-excited and welcome to all the newbies!! Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone before I go back to the REAL WORLD (Spring Break ends today) :-( Back to work I go! lol

Are we still playing the ice breaker game? I wanna play...

MSSTeach good to hear from you!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. The weather is lovely here and I officially have spring feaver!!!!! The beautifly weather helped soften the the blow when AF arrived yesterday.

Ladies, we just got our :bfp:! :happydance: DH and I are so excited. We had a praise party when we found out.

Praise God HisGrace!! :happydance:You sooo deserve it! I remember those low moments which we've all had, when it seems we've been trying so long and AF still rears its ugly head, but not any longer!! Believing in Ex 23:25,26 too and continue to wait on my 2012 BFP!!

Welcome to the new lovely ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->