African or African-Americans TTC

Ladies, we just got our :bfp:! :happydance: DH and I are so excited. We had a praise party when we found out.

Praise God HisGrace!! :happydance:You sooo deserve it! I remember those low moments which we've all had, when it seems we've been trying so long and AF still rears its ugly head, but not any longer!! Believing in Ex 23:25,26 too and continue to wait on my 2012 BFP!!

Welcome to the new lovely ladies!!

Thanks! I'm believing for your :bfp: too!

Let's keep our questions up. Here is one of the ice breakers we use at work: How many cities have you lived in?[/QUOTEonly only one i'm afraid :nope:

Ladies, we just got our :bfp:! :happydance: DH and I are so excited. We had a praise party when we found out.

Praise God HisGrace!! :happydance:You sooo deserve it! I remember those low moments which we've all had, when it seems we've been trying so long and AF still rears its ugly head, but not any longer!! Believing in Ex 23:25,26 too and continue to wait on my 2012 BFP!!

GOD IS SO GOOD CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm believing for your :bfp: too!

Hey ladies!

I have lived in 5 cities in 3 different states:thumbup:.

@hisgrace: Praise God for your BFP. Welcome to pregnancy!:cloud9:

Glad to see everyone doing so well. Welcome to all the newbies and a huge :hugs: from me!

I have been doing well. TTC comes and goes in my mind. We do want another baby but Malcolm is so all-consuming!! Not to mention I havent had a cycle in God knows how long?? I dont know why I cant seem to wrap my mind around taking my metformin??? The metformin will give me a cycle but I hate the side effects that go along with it! I wish my cycle just came on its on like "normal" women. I know once I have a "normal" cycle, I can get pregnant. Its been proven 2xs over:haha:. I have a Drs appt April 5 and Im going to see if she can just give me prometrium/provera and clomid.

Whew, but back to Mr. Malcolm. He is SO busy and into everything! He also will not stay in his crib longer than a few hours. He wakes up in the middle of the night and I have to go get him and put him in the bed with us in order to get any rest! Im thinking about letting him cry it out so that he stays in his bed all night but I dunno if my heart can take it. Otherwise I feel like he will be in the bed with us until he is 21!:nope:

I dont know what to do to get him to stay in there all night! Im open to all suggestions...if I dont reply, feel free to email them to [email protected]!

Thanks, love you guys!:cloud9:

Thanks! I have no suggestions for you. Your little man is so cute. If I were you i would want him in the bed with me too. Hopefully someone can offer you some real advice.

I have my first prenatal appt today and i have no idea what to expect. I also have a consultation with a midwife in april. Nervous about that too.

Thanks! I have no suggestions for you. Your little man is so cute. If I were you i would want him in the bed with me too. Hopefully someone can offer you some real advice.

I have my first prenatal appt today and i have no idea what to expect. I also have a consultation with a midwife in april. Nervous about that too.

Congrats and thanks!

They will ask you a bunch of questions about your history and give you a prenatal bag of goodies and also give you your due date! How exciting! Ive been through it twice and it is still exciting each time:happydance:

Mrsk, sorry I can't offer any suggestions. I had my kids in a crib in my room and then I moved them out so I never had them actually in my bed.

Hisgrace, each time it is exciting this is my 3rd and every thing is exciting.

Hey ladies!

I have lived in 5 cities in 3 different states:thumbup:.

@hisgrace: Praise God for your BFP. Welcome to pregnancy!:cloud9:

Glad to see everyone doing so well. Welcome to all the newbies and a huge :hugs: from me!

I have been doing well. TTC comes and goes in my mind. We do want another baby but Malcolm is so all-consuming!! Not to mention I havent had a cycle in God knows how long?? I dont know why I cant seem to wrap my mind around taking my metformin??? The metformin will give me a cycle but I hate the side effects that go along with it! I wish my cycle just came on its on like "normal" women. I know once I have a "normal" cycle, I can get pregnant. Its been proven 2xs over:haha:. I have a Drs appt April 5 and Im going to see if she can just give me prometrium/provera and clomid.

Whew, but back to Mr. Malcolm. He is SO busy and into everything! He also will not stay in his crib longer than a few hours. He wakes up in the middle of the night and I have to go get him and put him in the bed with us in order to get any rest! Im thinking about letting him cry it out so that he stays in his bed all night but I dunno if my heart can take it. Otherwise I feel like he will be in the bed with us until he is 21!:nope:

I dont know what to do to get him to stay in there all night! Im open to all suggestions...if I dont reply, feel free to email them to [email protected]!

Thanks, love you guys!:cloud9:

I thought about putting Olivia in her own bed but I have come to the conclusion that the cry it out method does not work for me. I love having her near and she loves being near mommy and daddy. He won't be in the bed until he is 21. One day he is going to want to be in his own bed and it will break your heart lol Do what you are comfortable with but remember you will have to do secret agent moves to try and TTC #2 lol

Thats the excitement! let us know how it went.

Stopping by to say Hello ladies :). Still praying for more BFP's here.

Hello! and thank you for spreading the baby dust

Mrsk, sorry I can't offer any suggestions. I had my kids in a crib in my room and then I moved them out so I never had them actually in my bed.

Hisgrace, each time it is exciting this is my 3rd and every thing is exciting.

How have you been feeling?

I am currently awaiting the arrival of AF. I feel like she is on her way but hoping she stays away. If I dont conceive this cycle, I'm just going to wait until Olivia is weaned, which only the good Lord knows when that will be lol I have been having baby dreams but can't figure out who is pregnant. ah, the suspense :haha:

My appt didnt go well. :( I am just praying that this is a viable pregnancy. I am standing on Exodus 23:25-26. None will lose her young by miscarriage. I just have to believe His Word.

Just keep your faith and accept his will be done. Will send you up in prayer. :hugs: Did they schedule you to go back in again soon?

Just keep your faith and accept his will be done. Will send you up in prayer. :hugs: Did they schedule you to go back in again soon?

Yes, I gave blood today and I go back Friday for more blood work. Then I go in next Wednesday for another scan. I am just believing God for this.

My appt didnt go well. :( I am just praying that this is a viable pregnancy. I am standing on Exodus 23:25-26. None will lose her young by miscarriage. I just have to believe His Word.

I will be praying for you. Don't worry just believe. :hugs:

HEy ladies, just checking in, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Yes, I gave blood today and I go back Friday for more blood work. Then I go in next Wednesday for another scan. I am just believing God for this.

I hope things went well at the visit today. Please let us know

From my end, I am still waiting on AF. I figured if I'd post about her, she would show up. She was due on the 21st and I have been cramping like crazy. I wish she would just come on. I know, I know. You're like go on and test already but I'm convinced I'm not pregnant though I have all the same symptoms I did before. Hot, cramping, lucid dreaming, and insomnia. If she's not here by tomorrow, I'll test.

Hisgrace, please update us when you can. Praying all is well. :hugs:

tickledpink3, has AF showed yet? If not when are you going to test?

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile, I hope everyone is well. I'm going to catch up as much as I can. Sending prayers to all of those TTC, and a happy and healthy 9 months for all those expecting.

tickledpink - I say TEST! I had the same thoughts as you, and you can see what my results were if you check out my ticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->