African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile, I hope everyone is well. I'm going to catch up as much as I can. Sending prayers to all of those TTC, and a happy and healthy 9 months for all those expecting.

tickledpink - I say TEST! I had the same thoughts as you, and you can see what my results were if you check out my ticker.

I tested the morning of the 24th and got a BFN. I get in this evening and started spotting though no cramping. I have no idea what my body is doing at this point. I guess AF is finally on her way. Thanks for the well wishes ladies!

Sincerevon so glad that you popped in your little girl is adorable! and congrats on #2

Hello ladies, just poking in to say hi and send prayers for those TTC.

Baby girl should be here anyday now, just waiting for her arrival. I'm starting to have aches and pains, so I'm hoping she'll be here soon.

tickledpink3 :hugs: :hugs: better luck next cycle hun :hugs:

Hi All - hope u all well.... well, not much to report except i'm waiting for AF/BFP :coffee: if we don't get our BFP this cycle we've scheduled an appointement with my GP... :thumbup: so that's something to look out for... and I've finally decided to start my own Journal - yeaay:happydance: please do stalk me :thumbup:

Cee - can't wait to here the good news that ur lil princess has arrived...hang on she's probably a few days away...praying that ur labour goes smooth :hugs:

Hi everyone. We just found out that I have a blighted ovum. I have another doctor's appointment this afternoon. Thanks for your prayers. We are still beliwving that God will bless us with children. Hopefully it's true what they say about being extra fertile after a miscarriage. :-\

Hi everyone. We just found out that I have a blighted ovum. I have another doctor's appointment this afternoon. Thanks for your prayers. We are still beliwving that God will bless us with children. Hopefully it's true what they say about being extra fertile after a miscarriage. :-\

Hugs sweetie xxxx :hugs:sorry for your loss. The Lord will bless again. Thanks for updating :hugs:

Baby girl should be here anyday now, just waiting for her arrival. I'm starting to have aches and pains, so I'm hoping she'll be here soon.

Awww your Princess will be here soon. How exciting :hugs:Praying for safe, quick delivery and speedy recovery :).

You are so close. It seemed like yesterday you found out you were pregnant.

tickledpink3 :hugs: :hugs: better luck next cycle hun :hugs:

Hi All - hope u all well.... well, not much to report except i'm waiting for AF/BFP :coffee: if we don't get our BFP this cycle we've scheduled an appointement with my GP... :thumbup: so that's something to look out for... and I've finally decided to start my own Journal - yeaay:happydance: please do stalk me :thumbup:

Cee - can't wait to here the good news that ur lil princess has arrived...hang on she's probably a few days away...praying that ur labour goes smooth :hugs:

I will stalk you. LOL

:hugs: So sorry for you lost. Just know that it can happen. There was another lady on here that has a blighted ovum and she now has a healthy little boy.

So sorry. :hugs:

Sending HUGS and prayers your way HisGrace.

CeeDee, awww I know you are super excited! Please keep us updated on your progress! Happy and safe delivery to you!

Congrats Sincerevon! Good to see you!

@hisgrace: Sorry to hear about your loss! I know God can and will do what He does and that is bless you!

@everyone: I pray that you are blessed beyond measure and happy about the days ahead!

AFM, I am still TTC on and off. Had really bad crampy pains near ovaries last week, and we bd so maybe it was ovulation cramps, who knows??! I go to Dr April 5 so we can see how we can get this last BFP in!

Until then little Malcolm is definitely keeping me busy!

@Ceedee: Cant wait until your little girl gets here! What a blessing!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: u in my prayers hun!

Hi Ladies,
just found this thread, im not African but my partner is. So i thiught i would say HI! We have been TTC for about 2 years, and im on my second round of clomid (ehis month i took it on cd3-7)-and im on cd10. So in the fertile period within the next few days for 5 dyas or so ( i know your not realy fertile that long- but they say you could O over a period of 5 days on clomid)

So, would love to meet anyone,
:dust: to you all!

HisGrace- if you are lurking I hope you are taking the time you need to work through this and begin again. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Hi Ladies,
just found this thread, im not African but my partner is. So i thiught i would say HI! We have been TTC for about 2 years, and im on my second round of clomid (ehis month i took it on cd3-7)-and im on cd10. So in the fertile period within the next few days for 5 dyas or so ( i know your not realy fertile that long- but they say you could O over a period of 5 days on clomid)

Welcome Curlymumma! I hope your TTC time is short and you conceive quickly!:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Welcome, looking forward to knowing you.

So sorry for your loss. *Big hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->